Theories for Pike County Rhoden and Gilley Murders

Posted in the Theories for Pike County Rhoden and Gilley Murders Forum

Only registered users can post in this forum thread.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Jun 16

Location hidden

#1 Mar 2, 2018
I wanted a Forum where we could discuss Theories etc in a normal manner. Unfortunately, the only way to avoid that is to only allow registered users. The rules are common sense but I will add later.

Thank you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 17

Location hidden

#3 Mar 3, 2018
Austin88 wrote:
I wanted a Forum where we could discuss Theories etc in a normal manner. Unfortunately, the only way to avoid that is to only allow registered users. The rules are common sense but I will add later.

Thank you!
Brilliant, Agree, and Helpful

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4 Mar 3, 2018
Just wanted to say I think this is a good idea. Not much going on now but when things come up hopefully we can discuss them civilly. Thanks Austin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 18

Location hidden

#5 Mar 5, 2018
I have only posted a couple of times but have been following this from the beginning. I was home for my Mom's funeral when this happened. I have no clue who killed the the Rhodens and Gilley, but it is amazing to me how many murders people have got away with in Southeastern Ohio over the years. I do hope the people responsible for this come to justice one of these days for what they did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#11 Mar 9, 2018
Hettyla wrote:
http://wp2.pikecosheriff.com/? page_id=893

Interesting address. A VIP inmate is to stay away from one of lots here.
Not sure which one you are talking about. I am however wondering how anyone could ever let Steven Miller near a child after he beat his own son in the face when he was two years old. Makes me sick.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 9, 2018
Hettyla wrote:
<quoted text>

col, that's the one. Look at the address he's to stay away from. Names are also listed, but I can't find much about them. I agree with you!
Thanks I will check it out.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2018
Thank you Austin88 I'm now a registered member but I had to change my SN from Faith to Faith- Love.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#16 Mar 11, 2018
Topix started this thread much earlier than I expected. I am here and I hope that everyone that is interested in this case will post.

I am very sorry that I haven't been here for a while. I read all of the troll comments initially (few days) but I did not have the permission to delete posts. I logged in last night and I now unexpectedly had the permission to remove obscene troll posts. I haven't deleted a post yet. Topix deleted those posts.

I wanted to include non-registered users at one point but after what was written about me after this thread went live and I couldn't delete then I changed my mind.

I've had legitimate reasons tho for not being here. It relates to health issues within my family, an unfortunate event that happened to our family etc. No one wants to hear my personal issues so I will leave it at that.

Elk is encouraging everyone to boycott this thread and participate in Gano/Pru, Scioto, etc forums.
I have no issue with any forum. That is Elk's issue.

I wanted a troll-free thread where victims weren't brutally trashed and a conversation could be had without poster wars or what we have witnessed by trolls for almost 2 years.

It wasn't me that posted all of those threads either using my name either. I wonder why they are so against a moderated forum (other than the users that could escape their trolling at long last).

I hope you participate and we can discuss this case without a few very vocal nuisance trolls.

Thanks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 16

Palm Coast, FL

#17 Mar 11, 2018
Thank you Austin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 17

Location hidden

#19 Mar 11, 2018
Hi, Iíve been following these threads since the beginning, but have been afraid to post due to the trolling. Iím interested in finding out who killed these people... Iím not from Ohio, nor do I live there, but just found this situation to be very tragic. You all have done some great sleuthing. Hope there is an arrest someday soon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#20 Mar 11, 2018
Hettyla wrote:
<quoted text>

Austin88, are you watching?
Yes. Thanks for posting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Soar Like An Eagle ”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 11, 2018
Austin88 wrote:
Topix started this thread much earlier than I expected. I am here and I hope that everyone that is interested in this case will post.

I am very sorry that I haven't been here for a while. I read all of the troll comments initially (few days) but I did not have the permission to delete posts. I logged in last night and I now unexpectedly had the permission to remove obscene troll posts. I haven't deleted a post yet. Topix deleted those posts.

I wanted to include non-registered users at one point but after what was written about me after this thread went live and I couldn't delete then I changed my mind.

I've had legitimate reasons tho for not being here. It relates to health issues within my family, an unfortunate event that happened to our family etc. No one wants to hear my personal issues so I will leave it at that.

Elk is encouraging everyone to boycott this thread and participate in Gano/Pru, Scioto, etc forums.
I have no issue with any forum. That is Elk's issue.

I wanted a troll-free thread where victims weren't brutally trashed and a conversation could be had without poster wars or what we have witnessed by trolls for almost 2 years.

It wasn't me that posted all of those threads either using my name either. I wonder why they are so against a moderated forum (other than the users that could escape their trolling at long last).

I hope you participate and we can discuss this case without a few very vocal nuisance trolls.

Thanks
Austin Thanks and hope this one takes off well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 16

Location hidden

#22 Mar 11, 2018
I also hope this thread takes off...I'm so tired of the harassment and jr high insults on the threads. Thank you for starting it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#24 Mar 11, 2018
Hettyla wrote:
Hey Austin88! Thank you for starting this thread and the only reason I asked if you were watching is because of the ridiculous number of down arrows received on every post here. Are unregistered posters allowed to read and vote on posts made Here? Thank you and I hope your family matters resolve soon. The best to you.
Thanks. They can vote and I did used to look at the arrows here but I don't anymore. They love to down arrow posts. They think it matters and get a cheap thrill from down arrows on anonymous boards. There are certain posters that they hate and there will be 7 down arrows after a hated poster is up for 2 minutes. They couldn't have even read the post but 1 person down arrows 7x immediately. It bothered me for a long time but that is what they want. They don't want people to post information about these murders. Someone could post exactly who did it and how as a fact and they will down arrow it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#25 Mar 11, 2018
Austin88 wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks. They can vote and I did used to look at the arrows here but I don't anymore. They love to down arrow posts. They think it matters and get a cheap thrill from down arrows on anonymous boards. There are certain posters that they hate and there will be 7 down arrows after a hated poster is up for 2 minutes. They couldn't have even read the post but 1 person down arrows 7x immediately. It bothered me for a long time but that is what they want. They don't want people to post information about these murders. Someone could post exactly who did it and how as a fact and they will down arrow it.
Well done Austin88. Hope the thread is a success. I agree with you on the down arrows. I don't look at them either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#26 Mar 12, 2018
I have always been amazed to how corrupt Southern Ohio is. I left in 1980, but stayed informed for a while about stuff. There was a murder in Jackson at a hotel. I think it was named Holly Inn. It was on old route 35 coming into Jackson past the Highway Patrol station. Someone ends up dead. A girl that was a witness ran off to Dayton and was scared. She called her mom I think, not sure how that story went. Anyway, someone finds her in Dayton and killed her. I know the girls last name, but not going to post it on here. Then some dumbass takes blame for the murder at the hotel and goes to prison for a while. Then they figure out he could not have killed the person in the hotel and they let him out of prison. That guy is a nut case that many people think burned down half of the buildings in downtown Wellston. My big problem with this whole thing is how did they find the girl in Dayton to kill her. She ran away to try to be safe, but they found her. How did they find her? I know this is not about this case, but there is big problems back home. Sounds like there is corruption in about every county close to there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Grouchy55

Since: Nov 16

Urbana, OH

#29 Mar 13, 2018
Good morning !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#30 Mar 13, 2018
Grouchy55 wrote:
Good morning !
"Mornin' glory," as Mammaw always said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#31 Mar 13, 2018
I know a few are saying all the recent arrests could be tied in to the Rhodens..
I think the one dropping dimes is Eury....if he went down maybe he gave tips to LE, in turn for a light sentence.
Amber Hatfield can not stay out of jail either.
I still do not feel cartel had one thing to do with the Rhodens and HG.
I think it was someone (s) very close to them with possible outside help.
Hired hit men and cartel, do not shoot someone 9 times, or 5 like others had., especially in close quarters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#33 Mar 13, 2018
Hettyla wrote:
OT but interesting:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/2...

I do not believe a cartel had anything to do with the Rhoden and Gilley murders.
I do not either. They would not go on a 7 mile journey, if Kenny was killed by the same ones. Cartel will kill you in broad daylight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Forum Rules

Only registered users.
No poster wars.
Do not trash the victims or their families.
No sex talk.
No cussing or ridiculing other posters.

Theories for Pike County Rhoden and Gilley Murders Jobs

Personal Finance

Theories for Pike County Rhoden and Gilley Murders Mortgages