Pike County Fair kicks-off in Piketon

Pike County Fair kicks-off in Piketon

There are 55 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Pike County Fair kicks-off in Piketon. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Monday marked the opening of the 2012 Pike County Fair, which will continue through Saturday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Your a dumbass

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Aug 5, 2012
Were done wrote:
Karma bit Brock in the butt, first Brock cheated with Sartins, and now Willis cheated with Sartins! So who will they use next year?? Sartins need to realize that both families could be kicked out for cheating. It would be terrible to ruin a little girls chance at 4H over winning a stupid steer show!!
Seems as though you don't have a clue what your talking about here because there is no little girl involved in this!! So you probably should just shut the hell up, What a dumbass!!! Learn to read before you post such a stupid comment!!! You are from pike co. I can tell that much...
really

United States

#42 Aug 5, 2012
I think he means Willis will get in trouble and his little girl will be ruined.
soo

Logan, OH

#43 Aug 5, 2012
what happened to the topic of pike county fair results did some one get caught with their foot in their mouth?
been there done that

Logan, OH

#44 Aug 5, 2012
4h family... advisor...barn supervisor...sales committee
even judged at other county fairs. believe me its who u r and who u know...the real winners r the kids that learn to be responsible, how to care for animals made weight and sold... hopefully profited enough to buy what they need 4 school
Mercy

Waverly, OH

#45 Aug 5, 2012
Robert sartin wrote:
To the person calling themselves rules if you don't want anyone to know your name mayb you should not be putting my child's name on here so just keep hiding behind a fake name and topics you simple fucking moron cause you have no ideal what you are talking about you are a lowlife to get on here and bash a kid you worthless piece of shit !!!!!
I agree it takes a big man NOT to get on here and bully a child. I think you might have a case for cyber-bullying it is against the law especially when it is directed toward minors and posting their names on here. I advise you to see an attorney and press charges.
gary

Minford, OH

#46 Aug 6, 2012
Were done wrote:
Karma bit Brock in the butt, first Brock cheated with Sartins, and now Willis cheated with Sartins! So who will they use next year?? Sartins need to realize that both families could be kicked out for cheating. It would be terrible to ruin a little girls chance at 4H over winning a stupid steer show!!
your talking about alot of money for the winners, theres nothing stupid about it?
Jamie Taylor

United States

#47 Aug 6, 2012
lolwut wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you went on to explain to her how the internet works and maybe even put some parental restrictions on it...
Serena.....In no way did i say that your family and Tom had cheated.....I had asked earlier in the year who the judge was going to be and Tom told me that when he knew that i would know!!! After calling him and not getting the answers i called the Pike Co. Ag. office and they told me that Tom had not told them yet....All i was wanting for my child was to bring the best pig to compete with as certain judges like a certain kind of pig and the man i was getting them from in Indiana wanted to know who was judging before he would sale me a pig( you hate to pay $$$$ for something that has no chance)!!! Tell your daughter that i am sorry if i upset her as i did not intend to cause her any tears!!! We will be back next year and look forward to competing against you and your family...So tell your family that i have no hard feelings towards any of them and i am not posting any further comments on this subject!!!
Jamie Taylor

United States

#48 Aug 6, 2012
harry spears wrote:
Apparently Jamie is just like his adulterous moronic sister Lori who thinks she is something.. Runs in the family
Harry.... I know this is not your real name...You know my name and my sisters so why don't you pony up and put a real name on here or just shut up and say nothing!!!!!
yep

Waverly, OH

#49 Aug 6, 2012
I have a bright idea. Why doesn't someone report this thread and get it removed? Doesn't concern me too much, but if any of those children were in my family, I would definitely report this as abuse. What ever happened to settling things the old fashioned way, instead of hiding, and involving children. The whole thing doesn't belong on here.
Lori Taylor

Cardington, OH

#50 Aug 6, 2012
Thanks Harry for casting stones. I am sure you are perfect but since you do not have the audacity to put your name on here it is pointless to advocate my opinion. However, I am something: an educated, hard-working mother of three who volunteers and displays compassion daily. I will not lower myself to your standard and will only say that on judgment day I want to be behind you so I can enjoy the show. I do not have the same viewpoints as my family members and simply stay out of the 4-H drama, maybe you should try living drama free.
Reality Check

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Aug 7, 2012
4-H is supposed to be for our children to gain some experience and responsibility. All of you who have posted negative things on here about any family ( child or parent ) should be ashamed. My child had hogs at the fair and while he did the majority of the work himself myself and my husband helped him as I am sure is the case with many projects. So to see your child not do as well as what was thought is a little heart breaking. Disappointed, an emotion we all experience right? Is it against the laws to be or feel disappointed? Did you ever think thst is what Woolridge was feeling. You all say the kuds the kids thst is what it is about. If it is about the kids then leave it at that. If the kids congratulate each other and the parents fail to. Then I guess the parent is doing their jib, making that child a better person than themselves. In the end, that should be each and every parents goal makung their child better than themselves. As far as the Grand Champion Steer and all the paperwork, unless you work in the extension office, you have absolutely no clue what was or was not filed for that steer. You want to call other families sore losers, maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself.
Angie

Columbus, OH

#52 Aug 21, 2012
Were done wrote:
What Willis cheated?? If you are speaking of Daniel, he is one of the finest young men that I know. He is a treasure to all who know him. Cheating is not even a concept he would know anything about, he only knows very hard work and dedication.
Just Sayin

Waverly, OH

#53 Sep 5, 2012
Isn't this how the Hatfield and McCoy feud got started?
Stfu13

Thornville, OH

#54 Mar 26, 2015
lolwut wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you went on to explain to her how the internet works and maybe even put some parental restrictions on it...
I was 17 I think I know how the Internet works I was upset because there was a bunch of sore losers cryin that they didn't do well so they needed someone to blame and picked Tom, me and my sisters didn't even do well that year I didn't even get past my first classes! So I don't see how they thought Tom was cheating. You didnt see me going to the Clark family accusing him of cheating or paying off a judge this is so ridiculous.
WTH

Thornville, OH

#55 Mar 26, 2015
Judge wrote:
Again, call it what you want. It looks like he's cheating.. He shouldn't put him self in that situation. He should be at the rabbit barn, he should have nothing to do with the pigs..( he wont next year)..
Why so y'all can call him a cheater when his daughter does good on her rabbit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hulio 21 hr hulio 1
Rose really? 21 hr ouch 4
38 Pounds! Sat John Doe 11
where r the police Fri third 2
Rose yates Feb 3 Grannie 1
Samantha McDowell Feb 2 it was great 6
Heather Setty Feb 2 U R Sad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piketon Mortgages