Who is this

Findlay, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Can anyone tell me who this guy is & what he does I heard he is creepy with teen girls? Just want to be aware of these kind of people in the community. I have heard alot about him but dont know who he is.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Who is this wrote:
Can anyone tell me who this guy is & what he does I heard he is creepy with teen girls? Just want to be aware of these kind of people in the community. I have heard alot about him but dont know who he is.
I know who he is and he is NOT creepy with teenage girls. He has kids of his own and young nieces that love and adore him.
Lacey

Massillon, OH

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Yes he is creepy! & a druggie. Hes Nasty!! He is messing around with a teen girl now.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Unless you know the girl he's supposedly messing with, shut your mouth! Unless the girl is YOU! I'll give you the druggie part because that's no secret to anyone that knows him but he's NOT a pervert! The young girl you claim to see him with is probably his NIECE!
Courtney

Marysville, OH

#5 Dec 15, 2012
The name ring a bell?
Ha Ha

Athens, OH

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Yes he is a perv and a druggie and a meth head. A low life piece of shit that is robbing everyone now because he is getting worst. He is going to get what he has coming to him soon and when it comes he's not going to see it coming. I just hope that they throw the piece of shit in the river when they r done and let the fish eat his ass. I heard that their is a $500.00 price on his bitch ass and hell, everyone loves money. THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!
The Beast

Athens, OH

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Yeah, I heard that he is a snitch. He told on some people on Dutch Run to save his on ass. That sucks for them because alot of ppl could of got into trouble just because the dirty little bitch wanted to save his on ass. I don't know who has the money but me and a few of my friends could use some. Hit me up, I am game!!!
it rocks

Athens, OH

#8 Dec 21, 2012
he ha he ha
Courtney

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Dec 28, 2012
I know him and his WHOLE family. Addresses,Phone numbers you name it . He is a peice of shit, his own family cant stand his asssss. He steals from his own family and he has no kids. He lost custody of all of them . And hes not a methhead, hes a CRACKHEAD get it right . Ive known him for about 2 years and his life has gone way down hill and very fast. No job. you look him up hes got a long record, in Pike and Scioto, and even 2 other states. I know 4 people with money , lookin for him also. So when you find out where hes hiding his asssss , be sure to post it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
Yes he is a perv and a druggie and a meth head. A low life piece of shit that is robbing everyone now because he is getting worst. He is going to get what he has coming to him soon and when it comes he's not going to see it coming. I just hope that they throw the piece of shit in the river when they r done and let the fish eat his ass. I heard that their is a $500.00 price on his bitch ass and hell, everyone loves money. THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!
hey hey hey, whos got the money ill git-r-done!?
tony yo- pu__y staanks

Waverly, OH

#11 Jan 10, 2013
The Beast wrote:
Yeah, I heard that he is a snitch. He told on some people on Dutch Run to save his on ass. That sucks for them because alot of ppl could of got into trouble just because the dirty little bitch wanted to save his on ass. I don't know who has the money but me and a few of my friends could use some. Hit me up, I am game!!!
Yeah a snitch @ that, they both is... saw da' papers wit my own two eyes and yeah i was one that was there when the cops came (u know my name bro, think fast cuz i'ma get yo' ass. but what tony don't know is everyone knew it was him who told and they will soon get his fat ass. tony you n that skanky stank-ee pussy lil' girlfriend better look out cuz we all gonna get yo' ass when u out n about...
CLASSMATE

Waverly, OH

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Courtney wrote:
The name ring a bell?
yeah a sign that says...spedd all the way!!. courtney i went to school with you and you always was a retarded looking broad. please excuse me if i am coming at you to hard, i just always wanted to tell you your a dumbass. your nasty as hell , u have no reason to live. you r disgusting and fat. u look like a baby and any man in the right mind would not dare to even touch your ass. your probably one of those nasty ho's who suck anyone when they can for their meth money these days.saw you at wall-e world and you sure look sick. grow up chick. if you wanna be someone you need to loose that fat nasty bearded hobo you hooked up with oh and really you guys i heard you were kin.........way to go . get a life
Susan313

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Nov 15, 2014
Courtney wrote:
I know him and his WHOLE family. Addresses,Phone numbers you name it . He is a peice of shit, his own family cant stand his asssss. He steals from his own family and he has no kids. He lost custody of all of them . And hes not a methhead, hes a CRACKHEAD get it right . Ive known him for about 2 years and his life has gone way down hill and very fast. No job. you look him up hes got a long record, in Pike and Scioto, and even 2 other states. I know 4 people with money , lookin for him also. So when you find out where hes hiding his asssss , be sure to post it.
I promise you don't know any family, numbers or addresses! N good luck you dumb hicks! Mad laffs!
Susan313

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Nov 15, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Yes he is a perv and a druggie and a meth head. A low life piece of shit that is robbing everyone now because he is getting worst. He is going to get what he has coming to him soon and when it comes he's not going to see it coming. I just hope that they throw the piece of shit in the river when they r done and let the fish eat his ass. I heard that their is a $500.00 price on his bitch ass and hell, everyone loves money. THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!
Your so ignorant! Dumb hick! Sounds like your time is up!
Susan313

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Nov 15, 2014
ruthie08 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hey hey, whos got the money ill git-r-done!?
Funny, good luck you stupid ass hick
Susan313

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 15, 2014
CLASSMATE wrote:
<quoted text> yeah a sign that says...spedd all the way!!. courtney i went to school with you and you always was a retarded looking broad. please excuse me if i am coming at you to hard, i just always wanted to tell you your a dumbass. your nasty as hell , u have no reason to live. you r disgusting and fat. u look like a baby and any man in the right mind would not dare to even touch your ass. your probably one of those nasty ho's who suck anyone when they can for their meth money these days.saw you at wall-e world and you sure look sick. grow up chick. if you wanna be someone you need to loose that fat nasty bearded hobo you hooked up with oh and really you guys i heard you were kin.........way to go . get a life
You sound stupid! No way are they related, promise! Hatin ass hick...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashhole 19 min rawling 1
Ritchie's marketplace 10 hr man and the bar 5
Piketon Basketball 12 hr chuck 2
yellow Lincoln 17 hr lol 1
jesus saves (Nov '13) Tue realityhurts 72
Dog the Bounty Hunter Tue SMH 2
George Colley Tue Wondering 1
Piketon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Piketon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Piketon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Piketon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:54 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:54PM
Manziel says Browns were "a little off" on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Cam Newton practices for first time since car accident
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down Cleveland's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Browns Should Sign/Draft Topflight Pass-Catcher for Johnny