First Prev
of 2
Next Last
piketon chick

Greenfield, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Anyone know anything about this guy getting busted on 1-03-12
yeahyeah

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2012
piketon chick wrote:
Anyone know anything about this guy getting busted on 1-03-12
Yep, got busted for the THIRD time making meth, will someone please explain to me why he has never been charged the 1st & 2nd time???? And will probably get out of this one also.
old school

Circleville, OH

#3 Jan 8, 2012
yeahyeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, got busted for the THIRD time making meth, will someone please explain to me why he has never been charged the 1st & 2nd time???? And will probably get out of this one also.
these guys parents belong to the free masions there part of the click if you have noticed no one from maysville ever get in trouble, brad potter matt nickles brent dewey just to name a few tell me what you think.
whatever

Tiffin, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Their parents do not belong to the masons. And there have been alot of people from Maysville arrested and put in prison.
old school

Circleville, OH

#5 Jan 16, 2012
OK name two and tell when up coming cort dates are if you know so much
whatever

Tiffin, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Steve Ford is in prison, and so is Vance Walls, and the Barnet brothers have been in prison. Brad Potter has a court date on 1/17/12.
old school

Circleville, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2012
thats one fly never lived in maysville and neither do the barnets and steve isnt in prision for meth or drugsbut thanks for the cort date
whatever

Tiffin, OH

#8 Jan 16, 2012
You didn't say it had to be on drug charges. And Steve has done time for drugs before. And yes, if you classify Brad Potter as Maysville then you have to include the Barnets also. Why so interested? Are you connected with these boys, and afraid you are going to get hung out?
old school

Circleville, OH

#9 Jan 16, 2012
yes
LMFAO

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2012
whatever wrote:
Steve Ford is in prison, and so is Vance Walls, and the Barnet brothers have been in prison. Brad Potter has a court date on 1/17/12.
I'm not sure steve is in yet, tho he may go for killing a puppy, and Vance is in for trafficking. Any more than those two??? I STILL want to know why Brad isn't in, this makes the 3rd time he was caught,(you'd have thought he'd have learned his lesson the 2nd time when it blew up in his face), will someone please explain this to me???? The 3rd time he was caught red-handed.The saying is" you do the crime, you do the time", guess this doesn't apply to Brad for some reason. WHY?????
whatever

Tiffin, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2012
Brad has been locked up since 1/3/12.
whatever

Tiffin, OH

#12 Jan 16, 2012
old school wrote:
yes
And how are you connected to them?
LMFAO

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2012
whatever wrote:
Brad has been locked up since 1/3/12.
Really??? I see his car on the road quite a bit, maybe someone else is driving it????? NOT.
whatever

Tiffin, OH

#14 Jan 16, 2012
Are you sure you know his car? Because it was parked in his driveway for months. Then his dad moved it to his house after he went to jail. How could you see his car if you are in West Union?
old school

Circleville, OH

#15 Jan 16, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And how are you connected to them?
we are all butt buddys and I smell some strange shit and im pi$$ed ok keep sticking up for them though they need it lol thats funny lmfao
whatever

Tiffin, OH

#16 Jan 16, 2012
old school wrote:
<quoted text>we are all butt buddys and I smell some strange shit and im pi$$ed ok keep sticking up for them though they need it lol thats funny lmfao
Rumor has it that Brad was set-up this time. I know he has been in trouble before. But this time something is fishy. Do you know anything about it?
old school

Circleville, OH

#17 Jan 16, 2012
no idont know anything about how he keeps getting busted just dumd i guess?????????mabe so methed up he dont care
LMFAO

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2012
whatever wrote:
Are you sure you know his car? Because it was parked in his driveway for months. Then his dad moved it to his house after he went to jail. How could you see his car if you are in West Union?
Yes, I know his car (white), I'm on Morgans Fork Rd. 5 days a week if it's anyones business.
annie

United States

#19 Jan 16, 2012
dont care wats going on here you guys are dumb what does the barnetts have to do with any of this and no theyve never been in prison lmfao if you no so much tell me im not hiding my name lol
old school

Circleville, OH

#20 Jan 16, 2012
annie wrote:
dont care wats going on here you guys are dumb what does the barnetts have to do with any of this and no theyve never been in prison lmfao if you no so much tell me im not hiding my name lol
cause there thieving drug addicts butt holes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Rooker 1 hr Tell us the truth 68
matt johnson 2 hr macho dude 2
Dogwood flea market 9 hr redneck 4
guys who ask women to send them nude photos! an... Fri curious 1
does anyone remember... (Jan '13) Fri Think of her ever... 19
Know her Fri Wonder 2
Jason Wysong Apr 22 Poppy 2
More from around the web

Piketon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]