She's married!
karak

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2010
she's married I think
donna_dukes

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2010
Steph is married! Is beautiful inside an out ! An if people post negative stuff its because of jealously plain an simple . Clean up your own back yard before you jump into someone elses ! BE NICE OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!! OR BETTER YET YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ? SAY IT TO THEIR FACE!! TROUBLE MAKERS...GET A LIFE ~~
ilft

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 24, 2010
She is a good person and hardworker!! People who say negative things have no idea who she is. Stephanie hold your head up high
RWS

Marion, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2011
I totaly agree with Donna about Steph. I any one soul on this earth deserves a break it is Steph. She is a hard working mother who loves her children more than anything. Anyone that realy knows her has to love her. I hope that she will be happy one day. I pray for her every night. And if anyone does want to start some crap about her they will have me to answer to!
Branman

Van Wert, OH

#10 Feb 11, 2011
DONNAS DAUGHTER IS HOT!!! JUST SAYIN.
donna

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2011
Branman wrote:
DONNAS DAUGHTER IS HOT!!! JUST SAYIN.
I hope your talking about the older one ...lol...but yes god blessed me with two beautiful daughters, thank you :)
Just Friends

Van Wert, OH

#13 Mar 23, 2011
this was about Steph... ya know the woman who her ex husband is raising there kids ? and doing a great job at it :)keep up the good work :)
whatdoyouknow

Marion, OH

#14 Mar 25, 2011
you need to mind your own business. The guy she is married to now is a pure ass. he treats her like shit and doesnt appreciate her and the fact that she works all the time to keep things up. He is a dirtbag that needs to just go his own way and leave her alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 9 min Interested - 56,240
Hanna mae baby daddy 1 hr Gert 61
J.R and B.R 5 hr WildLifeLover 103
Rehearsed rhodens murders 5 hr Ace Ventura1 163
Edward Taylor 11 hr Probably more 3
Joel Jenkins 11 hr SEEWHATIMWRITINGNOW 218
Federici theory of rhoden murders 13 hr curiousinpodunk 38

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance