The hurt family
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#46 Apr 12, 2012
stop it, im about to pee myself. you're so funny. i swear im laughin so hard im about to pee myself.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#47 Apr 12, 2012
sorry just sayin, but i seriously just can't stop laughing.
watever

Napoleon, OH

#48 Sep 15, 2012
I think they are trash, and i dont how the he*l the lil wanna be model shanna got her nasty as* hooked up with the cutie she is with but he needs to dump that boyish lookin lil skank for sumone who is a real woman not and childish lil thief,lyin user that she is and besides that she is nuthin but a big herpe that sleeps with he best bud morgan and still sleeps with brandon!If the cutie was smart he would haul a** and get away from her before she ruins him like everything she gets near!The whole dam* family needs to be vanished from earth!! She is always in jail for being a thief but of course she blames it everyone else but its her..! She thinks she is sexy but watever mirror she is lookin in to think that needs to be busted because she is defintely not sexy she is one big nasty saggy stretch mark!!!!!!!haha
blah

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Sep 21, 2012
That family is horrible. They think they are amazing. They are on welfare and disability. They get money by ripping ppl off and selling drugs n food stamps. Liers, theives, skanks, and def untrustworthy. Not worth anyones time. Trust me, I know!!
Hillbilly

Cambridge, OH

#50 Sep 21, 2012
uraHerpDerp wrote:
"really"
One should always use proper English...when possible.
Wow! The "F" bomb. You must really be angry.
You state that I should become an English teacher. How do you that I am not one all ready?
You state that no one cares whether you use the correct term...well... I do. I care. Am I not worthy of recognition of my act of caring about your proper use of English?
Let me make you feel "at home"...
"really" you be a herp derp.
You should have written, How do you know that I am not one already. All Ready or Already ?
All ready (two words) means "ready," with the word all.
Already, an adverb, means "by now," "even now," or "by then."
Examples: We were all ready to study grammar.
The plane had already left when we arrived.
know
1a (1): to perceive directly : have direct cognition of (2): to have understanding of <importance of knowing oneself> (3): to recognize the nature of : discern b (1): to recognize as being the same as something previously known (2): to be acquainted or familiar with (3): to have experience of
2a : to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of b : to have a practical understanding of <knows how to write>
3archaic : to have sexual intercourse with
I personally did not know any of this and had to copy and past it, but it does not really matter because I knew what you were talking about anyway. However I really liked definition 3 of know.
stranger

Chillicothe, OH

#51 Sep 28, 2012
who's bradley doin now? he's a lil hoe ain't he? heard he cheats on his girl all the time
shanna
#52 Oct 20, 2012
haha damn i am famous as fuck(: and yes i am a little princess i get whatever the fuck i want bitches are jealous. you see i get whatever guy i want too, billy is in love with me and wants to marry me etc. so keep hating bitches. haha i swear i love it and trust me i know im pretty, obviously you have no life because your worried about mw. and who ever had a bullet for me and my family tell me where you live and ill come see you and see if you have the balls to shoot me. haha. and my dad wasnt in prison for manslaughter so look again. gosh this is great. people heading behind fake names but are so big and bad. i love you all. lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 3 min Kaywood12 170,203
Are the wagners involed in rhodens murder 3 hr Hillbilly Deluxe 183
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 3 hr interested - 1,668
Joel Jenkins (May '16) 6 hr Obama 1,191
Topix time out party ... Relax and refresh your... (Jan '17) 12 hr giGee 696
Home schooling 23 hr FishDontClimbTrees 15
Rhodens Sun Not 29

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance