Good service and good food
hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Yeah right. That place is horrible.
akeei

Van Wert, OH

#3 Feb 22, 2013
does that hottie tashina still work there?
hungry

Brinkhaven, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2013
It is a subway nothing better or worse
BAdSTomP

Jackson, MS

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Love the food but they could get rid of a couple blonde skanks ,Im sure that would make their business look alot better ! Presentation goes along with every thing & their is nothing nice or pretty about their presentation !!
Woe is me

Clyde, OH

#6 Feb 23, 2013
People sure get all worked up in. A lather over a stupid Bologna sandwich
hmm

Ray, OH

#7 Feb 24, 2013
ever watch how they fill up those squirt bottles when the mayo gets low?
red head

Jackson, MS

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I don't really care for the short chunky blonde with straight hair she is way to flirty with the men , I sat and had lunch with a few friends for 2 hrs and every man or boy that came thru line without a lady with him she would try to perk her boobs up while she flirted ,it wasn't being friendly is was the looking for a hook up boob perk ! It was rather amusing ! Her boss needs to slow her hoochie roll down not good for business..
Woe is Me

Napoleon, OH

#9 Feb 27, 2013
2 hours in Subway? That makes for a very exciting night in Piketon, does it?
Or was it you getting excited over looking at some girls boobs?
lolwut

Van Wert, OH

#10 Feb 28, 2013
"not good for business"
meanwhile, those guys keep coming back.
If you take offense to it, just come out and say it instead of trying to sound like you're a business adviser.
six inch

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2013
BAdSTomP wrote:
Love the food but they could get rid of a couple blonde skanks ,Im sure that would make their business look alot better ! Presentation goes along with every thing & their is nothing nice or pretty about their presentation !!
Hey at least they have a job, they could be laying on there backs drawing from us tax payers! Get a life DouchĂȘ Bag!
Seafood Delight
#12 Feb 28, 2013
red head wrote:
I don't really care for the short chunky blonde with straight hair she is way to flirty with the men , I sat and had lunch with a few friends for 2 hrs and every man or boy that came thru line without a lady with him she would try to perk her boobs up while she flirted ,it wasn't being friendly is was the looking for a hook up boob perk ! It was rather amusing ! Her boss needs to slow her hoochie roll down not good for business..
I will have to agree with woe is me, who spends 2hrs in Subway checking out the people working there? Unless someone is jealous of that person, hmm, might need to get a hobbie instead of stalking someone trying to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 8 min JABAKAPROUDPIKEJR 81,243
No Justice For The Pike Massacre Victims 1 hr Scioto 11
Joel Jenkins (May '16) 2 hr Needinginfo 394
Now this theory here. Mindblowing 2 hr Scioto 69
Dirty Clean Words 5 hr llb 60
Six Million Dollar Man Actor John Glenn Has Died 10 hr yeehee 7
News Was a drug cartel behind the Pike Co. massacre?... 10 hr I used to be someone 22
Proud Pike Part 2 14 hr Who 2,465
RachelTruett. VERY INTERESTING!!!!!! 19 hr Jnc 706

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piketon Mortgages