His name is Skeeter. Why?
Anonymous

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2012
No reason, my first time there
budski

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Whose the band that plays on the weekends?heard the guitarist was rad man!
jkmom

Goshen, IN

#5 Mar 10, 2012
who cares, thats a trashy place, too many desparate skanks
Anonymous

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2012
Looked like the guys didn't mind, lol
jkmom

Goshen, IN

#7 Mar 10, 2012
probably not, what doesnt want a free easy piece of a**. they just better strap up, lol
jkmom

Goshen, IN

#8 Mar 10, 2012
opps, guy
Anonymous

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2012
Half of them are probably married!! Lol
jkmom

Goshen, IN

#10 Mar 11, 2012
of course they are, its pike co
Anonymous

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2012
Yeah, I forgot about that!! If the wives are that damn stupid then they deserve it...
JustSayin

Marion, OH

#12 Mar 11, 2012
Who cares...you come out smelling like you have rolled around in an ashtray!! If i'm gonna put on something nice and wear nice perfume I sure as hell don't want to smell like that! Some of us pride ourselves in how we smell and present ourselves!!
Hey

Van Wert, OH

#13 Mar 11, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
Who cares...you come out smelling like you have rolled around in an ashtray!! If i'm gonna put on something nice and wear nice perfume I sure as hell don't want to smell like that! Some of us pride ourselves in how we smell and present ourselves!!
Some people are allergic to your perfume it is being banned in work places across the country. FYI
JustSayin

Marion, OH

#14 Mar 11, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are allergic to your perfume it is being banned in work places across the country. FYI
wow...i'm so impressed with your maturity!! Sticks and stones...but last time I checked my perfume wasn't causing cancer and other serious health problems!! Get an epi-pen if you are allergic!! People with allergies to perfume can take something to curb their reaction but those who suffer from ailments caused by second hand smoke...DIE EVERYDAY!!
wooejudh

Clyde, OH

#15 Mar 11, 2012
Actually you come out of there stinking like grease, from the cookers.
Hey

Van Wert, OH

#16 Mar 11, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text> wow...i'm so impressed with your maturity!! Sticks and stones...but last time I checked my perfume wasn't causing cancer and other serious health problems!! Get an epi-pen if you are allergic!! People with allergies to perfume can take something to curb their reaction but those who suffer from ailments caused by second hand smoke...DIE EVERYDAY!!
Oh but perfume is being banned in work places already, deary. A little cigarette smoke never killed anyone either.
NOT

Monroe, MI

#17 Mar 12, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
NOT true! you can't even smoke in there so how the heck you gonna come out smelling like an ashtray?
Anonymous

United States

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Hey Not, I think you better check again, you are allowed to smoke in there!!
josh derenbuger

Van Wert, OH

#19 Mar 12, 2012
Berils is a good place to hang out is always a fun time i always have a good time i fill at home at berils
Hello

Van Wert, OH

#21 Mar 13, 2012
lmfao2100 wrote:
Hey Not, I think you better check again, you are allowed to smoke in there!!
So And But who gives a shit there's nothing no one can do about it if they do. Call Ghost Busters !!!
HaBABA
Call the waambulance
I dont go there so I don't care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 6 min guest17 110,643
Did incest play a part in the murders? 4 hr Sarah 23
Most beautiful girls in Pike County? (Oct '10) 4 hr JustaBoyFromMS 164
News Relatives hope new posters lead to tips in Pike... 5 hr Linda davis 6
Proud Pike Part 2 5 hr Guest 4,217
Tonya Barlow 6 hr guest 3
New gossip 7 hr gully lumper 6
unpleasant rhoden murder supposing, tell me why... (Jun '16) Mar 21 Poison Ivy 8 345

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piketon Mortgages