wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Why did he leave S.O.? To work for Piketon police?
red faced

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

His old lady found out he was cheatin' what I heard!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

how rumors get started
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

so lame wrote:
how rumors get started
True! Wife made him resign from S.O. after incident.It's been known for wks.
just so you knOW

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

I believe, that you all are refering to OFFICER BRIAN REEDER!!!!
just so you knOW

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

yOU WOULD BE REFFERRING TO OFFICER BRIAN REEDER
I Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

just so you knOW wrote:
yOU WOULD BE REFFERRING TO OFFICER BRIAN REEDER
I am NOT referring to anybody but Jason Savage - former S.O.- now Piketon officer! Reeder, too? My oh my! Wives 2 - Husbands 0! Losers!
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Thanks, I know! I don't think we are the ones confused. LOL
really

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

have any of you ever thought that it really isn't any of your business why he quit working for the SO. I really don't understand why people take it upon themselves to judge or talk about people and expecially there personal lives. If it is true that he cheated where is that any concern to anyone no one knows his personal life or situation. Why don't people think about if they want there business rumors truth whatever it may be on topix before putting everyone else's on here and i dont see how his personal life has anything to do with his ability to preform his job no matter where he works.
hmmm

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

really wrote:
have any of you ever thought that it really isn't any of your business why he quit working for the SO. I really don't understand why people take it upon themselves to judge or talk about people and expecially there personal lives. If it is true that he cheated where is that any concern to anyone no one knows his personal life or situation. Why don't people think about if they want there business rumors truth whatever it may be on topix before putting everyone else's on here and i dont see how his personal life has anything to do with his ability to preform his job no matter where he works.
I agree totally, the bottom line is the county has lost one of the best deputies it's ever seen. Look not upon actions in his private life, but however on accomplishments and duties performed for this county.
public servant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

really wrote:
Most times when you become a "public servant", you are living in a glass house! Therefore, your private life becomes pulic knowledge and your dirty laundry gets aired! What was he thinking?
supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally, the bottom line is the county has lost one of the best deputies it's ever seen. Look not upon actions in his private life, but however on accomplishments and duties performed for this county.
Well said!
Pit bull

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Jason is a good guy I have known hem all my life he jest has a lot of shit going on rite now jest stay out of his bisones. The les you know the better off he is
Born in the Public Eye

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

public servant wrote:
<quoted text>Most times when you become a "public servant", you are living in a glass house! Therefore, your private life becomes pulic knowledge and your dirty laundry gets aired! What was he thinking?
Here, here!! Damn straight, that's exactly how it is, I was born and raised in the public eye- Pike County- and it didn't matter what I or my family did or didn't do, there were always crazy rumors floating around...it's sucks but it's part of it I guess :-)
Savage sucks

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

red faced wrote:
His old lady found out he was cheatin' what I heard!

Who is he cheating with ?
Safe 67

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Savage sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is he cheating with ?
Don't worrie about him, a new one just came into town to take his place .
bigcountry

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

jason was a fair copand only done whatever hecould do to help there ain anothecop they got on the force that could stand up to him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Piketon Forum right now

Search the Piketon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Pops 29,354
did you enjoy the fair? (Aug '10) 8 hr yes 7
the worst nursing home in pike county ohio 17 hr Beckey 6
Tonya Kirkendall Sun ttt 12
best nursing home in pike county ohio Sun What 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
Pleasant Hill Manor (Jun '13) Fri Gina 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Piketon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Piketon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE