jason savage
wondering

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2011
Why did he leave S.O.? To work for Piketon police?
red faced

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2011
His old lady found out he was cheatin' what I heard!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2011
how rumors get started
facts

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2011
so lame wrote:
how rumors get started
True! Wife made him resign from S.O. after incident.It's been known for wks.
just so you knOW

Waverly, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2011
I believe, that you all are refering to OFFICER BRIAN REEDER!!!!
just so you knOW

Waverly, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2011
yOU WOULD BE REFFERRING TO OFFICER BRIAN REEDER
I Know

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2011
just so you knOW wrote:
yOU WOULD BE REFFERRING TO OFFICER BRIAN REEDER
I am NOT referring to anybody but Jason Savage - former S.O.- now Piketon officer! Reeder, too? My oh my! Wives 2 - Husbands 0! Losers!
facts

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2011
Thanks, I know! I don't think we are the ones confused. LOL
really

Waverly, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2011
have any of you ever thought that it really isn't any of your business why he quit working for the SO. I really don't understand why people take it upon themselves to judge or talk about people and expecially there personal lives. If it is true that he cheated where is that any concern to anyone no one knows his personal life or situation. Why don't people think about if they want there business rumors truth whatever it may be on topix before putting everyone else's on here and i dont see how his personal life has anything to do with his ability to preform his job no matter where he works.
hmmm

Lucasville, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2011
really wrote:
have any of you ever thought that it really isn't any of your business why he quit working for the SO. I really don't understand why people take it upon themselves to judge or talk about people and expecially there personal lives. If it is true that he cheated where is that any concern to anyone no one knows his personal life or situation. Why don't people think about if they want there business rumors truth whatever it may be on topix before putting everyone else's on here and i dont see how his personal life has anything to do with his ability to preform his job no matter where he works.
I agree totally, the bottom line is the county has lost one of the best deputies it's ever seen. Look not upon actions in his private life, but however on accomplishments and duties performed for this county.
public servant

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2011
really wrote:
Most times when you become a "public servant", you are living in a glass house! Therefore, your private life becomes pulic knowledge and your dirty laundry gets aired! What was he thinking?
supporter

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally, the bottom line is the county has lost one of the best deputies it's ever seen. Look not upon actions in his private life, but however on accomplishments and duties performed for this county.
Well said!
Pit bull

Dublin, OH

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Jason is a good guy I have known hem all my life he jest has a lot of shit going on rite now jest stay out of his bisones. The les you know the better off he is
Born in the Public Eye

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jun 18, 2012
public servant wrote:
<quoted text>Most times when you become a "public servant", you are living in a glass house! Therefore, your private life becomes pulic knowledge and your dirty laundry gets aired! What was he thinking?
Here, here!! Damn straight, that's exactly how it is, I was born and raised in the public eye- Pike County- and it didn't matter what I or my family did or didn't do, there were always crazy rumors floating around...it's sucks but it's part of it I guess :-)
Savage sucks

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jun 19, 2012
red faced wrote:
His old lady found out he was cheatin' what I heard!

Who is he cheating with ?
Safe 67

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Savage sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is he cheating with ?
Don't worrie about him, a new one just came into town to take his place .
bigcountry

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 26, 2012
jason was a fair copand only done whatever hecould do to help there ain anothecop they got on the force that could stand up to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Free Funeral 3 min Bob -- 5
Word Association Game (Oct '13) 5 min 40ish 1,947
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 7 min 40ish 3,827
Another Woman Found Dead 14 min Unfortunately 34
man needs a date to atomic racetrack tonight gi... 17 min man 1
Erin @ walmart 24 min bvd 8
Haunted Chillicothe 25 min Amanda 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piketon Mortgages