First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tim brown

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Dec 2, 2011
curt i love u and it doesnt matter what these muthaf***ers say uno they aint going to say it to our face keep doing good brother im proud of u hey will get what they deserve sooner or later i promise i thank all of our family for the defense i love u al and we all gotta stick togeher
Jello

Waverly, OH

#27 Feb 1, 2012
All Yu'll Is Stupidd Curtis Is My Family Andd He Aint None Of The Badd Shit Yu'll Say Yu Needa Consintrate On Yu'll Life Instead Of Everyone Else's Mindd Yur Own Dam Buiss.
collinsgirl2012

Waverly, OH

#28 Feb 1, 2012
okaii cutis is muh cuz and he kooler than any of yu stupid ignerant people tht tlk shit about him and yu need to drop it okaii bc yu dnt know how he is he is only a dick to people tht are a dick to him he is freakin awesome unlike some slutty bitches on here runnin there mouth about him yur just jealous because yu arent his gf
Amy

Portsmouth, OH

#29 Jul 6, 2012
tim brown wrote:
curt i love u and it doesnt matter what these muthaf***ers say uno they aint going to say it to our face keep doing good brother im proud of u hey will get what they deserve sooner or later i promise i thank all of our family for the defense i love u al and we all gotta stick togeher
tim brown u are a worthless a dope head u are a thief the cops looking for u stealing them atv then u was at your in laws on camp creek then went to ky. With brittanys mom then now u back at camp creek now u left again im working on getting u caught and getting that reware u going back to prison u are no good u are trash
haley marton

Circleville, OH

#30 Aug 8, 2012
curtis kim said hi n she misses yu
H miller

United States

#31 Aug 27, 2012
Curtis is a bitch that is all

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#32 Aug 31, 2012
i know em all there all cool peeps!
curtis swain

Waverly, OH

#33 Dec 21, 2012
Haha yep its me an for all u ppl who talk down on me I've lived an learned so please get off my nut ya"ll makin my draws sag. An forreal half u faggets don't even kno me an u wanna call me a bitch all I got to say is man up an prove to me I'm a bitch cus I promise u their aint no bitch in my blood!! An if u think imma hide ha yea right I'm all over pike county an if u wanna jump stupid jus let me kno when ya see me an ill show u that u got an alligator mouth an a tadpole ass an ur mouth is writing checks that ur ass can't cash.
Its coming soon

Athens, OH

#34 Dec 21, 2012
Listen here, Curtis and Tim got their ass kicked when they tried to to take care of something for a piece of shit. They went and got their ass in some shit that they had no business getting into. Now there is a price on their heads and the money is good. Time is just running out for them and when it comes it is going to come hard.
Old Friend

Portsmouth, OH

#35 Dec 28, 2012
Would love to get ahold of your sexy ass. Hit me up Boo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
community conseling 1 hr thomas 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr obvious 31,505
Rusty Woolridge (May '12) 13 hr the man 7
my love Tue rtc 1
the worst nursing home in pike county ohio Mon Beth 12
new beginnings ministries (Jun '09) Mon Johnny Rawlins 36
Mark hicks Sep 27 The Real Dianna N... 4

Piketon Jobs

Piketon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Piketon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Piketon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]