Curtis Swain
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
billythekid

Van Wert, OH

#1 Nov 10, 2010
anybody kno him? He's always at my aunts house and she wants me to find some stuff out asbout him.
RayRay1993

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2010
he likes to run his trap a lot thats about all i can say oh and start stuff
courtney staley

Van Wert, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2010
Man curtis is the fucking shit,i love him he likee family to me. so here it goes raylen taylor aka ray ray keep your mouth shut about curtis and he is right about tim and everyone knows it. he speaks the truth and run ur shit so shut up before i shut you up. Dont dog family it will get ur shit rocked i promise. peace to our haters..
His New Momma

Van Wert, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2010
I LOVE My newest edition!!!!!!!!!!My Son Curtis :) He's A great person....He cooks , cleans and helps out alot !!! And today's his birthday so go easy on him lol I LOVE Him !!!!!!!!! He's had a great BIRTHDAY W/all of us.Me(his new momma), His perty girlfriend Tiffany ,Mark,Rachel,lil man tristan,Heather,Kyle,C.J. N Cortany and ummmmShawn,Anthony....ECT We all LOVE Ya:) Happy Birthday again Son :) We just had supper & now time for some CAKE !!! F0r desert lol
RayRay

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2010
courtney staley wrote:
Man curtis is the fucking shit,i love him he likee family to me. so here it goes raylen taylor aka ray ray keep your mouth shut about curtis and he is right about tim and everyone knows it. he speaks the truth and run ur shit so shut up before i shut you up. Dont dog family it will get ur shit rocked i promise. peace to our haters..
]]

Heres the thing little GIRL! This isnt raylene this is her mom and if you freaking think about it im the only one that really knows tim. Anyways curtis is just as guilty as tim is and just hasnt got caught and i know this for a fact because he lived in my house for three months. Second if you think your big ENOUGH to make raylene shut her mouth even tho it isnt her. Jump she isnt scared. SO stop running your mouth until you know al the facts. Cause this isnt Raylene and she didnt type that i did.
curts girfriend tiffany

Van Wert, OH

#6 Nov 14, 2010
hey this is tiffany and if u really knew curtis than u wouldnt bee saying the shit yes he did his wrongs n got in trouble for it and he learned from them so everyone needs to lay off of him and u want ot get really serios every dy raylene talks about tim saying she dont like him how would i know cause she sits right next time curtis is my boyfriend and i know him he changed and curtis knows tim he grew up with him did u forget that curtis is his brother n who n the hell was talking about tim this aint about tim is it no i didnt think so raylene i dont know why u say stuff about curtis cause curttis never said nothing about u believe me hes my dude so u guys jus need to lay off of him for real he is a really nice person n dont do the shit he did n the past
Cj Swain

Van Wert, OH

#9 Nov 16, 2010
low life wrote:
can any one tell me y ppl really argue over this piece of shit cus thats all he has ever been he lets his own famly down now how cool is that man he is a sorry son of a bitch hes worthless hes a fuckin no good for nothin theif hes got a girlfriend that fuckin hates him an i kno that for a fact. myself i dont kno wat she see's in his worthless ass hes a bitch an he dont deserve her fuck u curtis. an another thing i love gettin high with ur gurl.
u kno what ur name fits u perfect u are a low life and i wish u wuld have put ur real name because i would come to ur house and show u wat a worthless peice of sh*t does to ppl who talk sh*t curtis is my family hes like my brother and idc what yall say but stop bein a puss* and come say it to us and we will show u where we stand im tired of ppl always hatin on the swains so from now on if u have something to say then come to us or atleast put ur real name on here seriously buncha bit*h A$$ Ppl love ya curt i got ur back thru everybody dont ever doubt it ur my other brother screww the haters they jus hate us cuz they cant be like us!! ur brother,
C.j SWAIN forever
raylene taylor

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2010
How did i get brought into this i havent said anything. I dont talk to curtis and dont know him and he dont talk to me so yea. Hes never done anything to me so why talk about him????? Oh and MOM stop using my old user name to fuc*ing dis people thats how stuff gets started
Meka

Warminster, PA

#11 Nov 21, 2010
let these bitches talk about u. there doing about me, kat and cj too. all i can say is:
BITCHES KEEP TALKING SHIT...YOU'RE JUS MAKIN US MORE FAMOUS. AND WE WANNA SEE OUR NAMES IN LIGHTS!!!
tiffany anderson

Van Wert, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2010
look mother fu**er that said i get high with u and he dont deserve me cause wat he never done me wrong okay he did his wrong like i said, but hes not worhless who ever u are must be the one that isa piece a sh** another thing if u aint scared of any of the SWAINS than u would put ur name down i guess it shows who the bit** is!!!!!!
SWAINsSUCK

Van Wert, OH

#13 Nov 24, 2010
hey listen you ass holes i guess im not the only one that dont like that son of a bitch. guess i should have known. an for some one to acctually say they love him WOW thats such bullshit cus hes never been able to keep a girl friend hes so stupid that every one he has had done cheated on him an the one now aint no different. an i think he should be locked away so he cant ever see the light of day again either that or do to him what he done to my son. my son laid in the hospital four 6 weeks cus he called him a punk. yea now ppl no what kind of person you really are. go to hell.
katherine

Whitestone, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2010
no comment....
Cj swain

Van Wert, OH

#16 Nov 29, 2010
First off ur son prolly deserved it. Jus cuz he got his as$ whooped dnt mean curtis is a bad person so screw u and ur son haha sucks to be him!!
get a life

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2010
wow you ppl who keep running your mounth on him it is kinda dumb get over it an leave him a lone
tiff

Van Wert, OH

#19 Jan 7, 2011
your son probally deserved it and yes i am his girlfriend and soon to be his wife i love him and i know he aint a bad person and i nerver have ever cheated on him so bit** get a life and get over the fact your son got a ass whopin he deseverd
Courtney staley

Van Wert, OH

#20 Jan 9, 2011
Look here, you might really no tim and u think you know curt but u dnt, curt may have lived with you but he lives with my bf now and i think i would kno how he acts he has changed alot! So dnt tell me to get the facts when u are clue less about his life! So do your self a favor and dnt put words in ur daughters mouth and use ur own cause i sure as hell aint scared of you either!!! Also dnt talk sh** about somekne if u only kno there past focus on the future people change!!!

Since: Jan 11

Minford, OH

#21 Jan 15, 2011
Lol i love listenin to stupid people run thier d!ck beaters lol...hi my name is chad angle...and in my opinion...dem swain boyz r da shit...i went to skool wit curt and used to kick it wit mark n cj...f*** u stupid a$$ fag$ and ur worthless opinions...wut up cj... Wutchu been into bro... Aint dese stupid people so funny when they talk sh!t wit a keyboard lol...
Stacie_Anne

Van Wert, OH

#22 Jan 28, 2011
man yall stupid Curtis is my brother nd aint noone got tha rite to tlk sh*t about him. hes a great guy nd we all love him to pieces. i wouldnt trade him for none of yall he's always there for family which i bet most of yall cant say for ya self can ya...didnt think so.
courtney

Van Wert, OH

#23 Jan 28, 2011
Wyteboi wrote:
Lol i love listenin to stupid people run thier d!ck beaters lol...hi my name is chad angle...and in my opinion...dem swain boyz r da shit...i went to skool wit curt and used to kick it wit mark n cj...f*** u stupid a$$ fag$ and ur worthless opinions...wut up cj... Wutchu been into bro... Aint dese stupid people so funny when they talk sh!t wit a keyboard lol...
Haha ain't that the truth man they all suck anyways
kim

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Nov 23, 2011
he not that bad of a person.hes my son n law now.hes happy with kristie.just wish ppl would stay out of their life that cause them trouble.love ya curtis ur a good guy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 4 min Guest79 194,109
What's your theory on the Rhoden and Gilley mur... 13 min proud hillbilly 508
Double Word Game 41 min El Kabong 1,175
Proud Pike Part 2 (Oct '16) 2 hr guest 4,664
Wheres Jerichal pressler is at??? 4 hr Just me 4
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 4 hr Interested - 3,123
Murder victim JANA LACKEY 9 hr BigDiggerNick 25

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance