steve hartley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nicole

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2011
He is a pill distributor who sells at the town and country motel and comfort inn . He has been busted several times for selling narcotics him and Rachel. We need to get this dealer off the street .
Janel Miller

Lorain, OH

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Uhh u must not know much, Steve has been working 2 jobs trying to make it, paying fines and child support. He sees his parole office every week and beat the trafficing charges for lack of evidence at OUR great Sherrifs dept.. The dealer at Town and Country is John Davis #6, so go buy ur self some drugs!!!
Give credit where credit is due!
Survivor

Bellevue, MI

#3 Jan 5, 2011
Steve Hartley is a wonderful person. He has changed his life around 100%! This man has made a complete change in himself, and his life. You really should honestly get your facts straight hon. I don't mean to be rude, but I know Steve personally, and have since I was in diapers. He has changed completely, and has become a decent & very honest, caring man. A perfect part of our society. I also recommend staying away from the town & country motel. It is a horrible, filthy place!
not a clue

Van Wert, OH

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Sorry survivor but you must not know the Steve Hartley we are talking about. I know for a fact he sells drugs, i have seen it many times. Him and his girlfriend have been so messed up from drugs they didn't even realize where they were. She is a thief and I really wouldn't put it past him to also steal from you. Just putting in my two cents whether that matters or not.
hmm

Van Wert, OH

#5 Jan 6, 2011
Janel Miller, your nothin but a druggie just like Stevie.
clueless in piketon

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 7, 2011
All they need to do is set and watch, they can see for them self what goes on there. You don't have to very smart. The owner of the of these places knows what goes on and allows this to happen.They need to take him off the streets!
trash

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2011
He's trash he does sell drugs..
Know for a Fact

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Steve and Rachel both are anything but pillars of the community. Steve is young in years, but looks as if he's in his 50's due to all his drug consumption. Rachel has three, count em, three children which she raises none of them. She is too busy buying, selling, and doing drugs with Steve. If these are people we consider to be fine citizens, we are in for a world of hurt. Heck, the Chillicothe Gazett has already reported Steve was shot over suspected drug activity.

Since: Feb 11

Lakeland, FL

#9 Feb 1, 2011
let everyone know rachel is not with steve any more so lets keep our mouths off her :)
dez

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2011
Survivor wrote:
Steve Hartley is a wonderful person. He has changed his life around 100%! This man has made a complete change in himself, and his life. You really should honestly get your facts straight hon. I don't mean to be rude, but I know Steve personally, and have since I was in diapers. He has changed completely, and has become a decent & very honest, caring man. A perfect part of our society. I also recommend staying away from the town & country motel. It is a horrible, filthy place!
Reallyy? You must be high yourself to believe this Bullshit.
Taken

Waverly, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Janel Miller wrote:
Uhh u must not know much, Steve has been working 2 jobs trying to make it, paying fines and child support. He sees his parole office every week and beat the trafficing charges for lack of evidence at OUR great Sherrifs dept.. The dealer at Town and Country is John Davis #6, so go buy ur self some drugs!!!
I dont know where you get your information! Steve Hartley does not work 2 jobs and he doesn't pay child support!!! not the first dime !!!! and he hasn't seen his son for 3 year, his drugs are more important. so there is no credit to be given. he is a pill head!!!!
steve Hartley

Springfield, NJ

#12 Aug 16, 2012
For your information my son just left today he's been with me all summer... I do pay child support ask his mother and I do work two jobs and do not sell drugs all u people need to get a life and worry about your own skeletons before u start picking through mine.... this page is a joke and if u want to talk about me u.could atleast put your name on here instead of hiding behind an alias... its funny how someone does something with their lives and people still want to pull ur name through the mud...
Buffy
#13 Aug 17, 2012
steve Hartley wrote:
For your information my son just left today he's been with me all summer... I do pay child support ask his mother and I do work two jobs and do not sell drugs all u people need to get a life and worry about your own skeletons before u start picking through mine.... this page is a joke and if u want to talk about me u.could atleast put your name on here instead of hiding behind an alias... its funny how someone does something with their lives and people still want to pull ur name through the mud...
Keep your head high steve no matter what someone says about you as long as u know that you are trying thats all that matters k. I know stevie very very very well and no he isnt a saint but geez people who is. Who cares what he does with his life? Key word HIS LIFE. You got yours and he dnt tell you how to live it does he? Damn people are assholes. If someone trys to make a change they get pissed off because that takes away from there day job of nosing in someone elses business you see. But hey all i have to say is keep going in the right track and you will eventually be proud. I dnt defend him by no means he has done wrong but lets atleast let him alone so he can try to do right. NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT!!! Drugs are an addiction. People need help to drop drugs and instead of everyone bashing someone if u try helping maybe that would make the town little better. People do things when addicted to drugs that they normally wouldnt do sober. Millions or more are addicted to cigs are they trash? If you ask me to buy a cig cause you was out and i did does that make me a drug dealer? Its different i know but the point is just because hes done wrong doesnt mean he dont have feelings.
omg

Wheelersburg, OH

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Your a piece,of shit steve . And retarded
dirty butt

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Janel Miller wrote:
Right......you know this because you were down there trying to sell ROTTEN SNATCH for pills!
Geezs

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Janel Miller wrote:
omg Janial u no what room the drug dealer is in.. Wow we no what ur nasty a** had been doing there.. U better douch before u go back to mooch so u don't bring him something back home that he won't b able to remove with Ajax!!!!
Who cares

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2013
People need to grow up!!!!!!!
sexy

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Janel what are u still doing with that wholly mammoth of a man?? You are way too sexy for him & I would rock your world. I'm sorry but you two don't even match & he still loves his ex wife. Come on sexy
hehehe

New Marshfield, OH

#19 Mar 25, 2013
Geezs wrote:
<quoted text>omg Janial u no what room the drug dealer is in.. Wow we no what ur nasty a** had been doing there.. U better douch before u go back to mooch so u don't bring him something back home that he won't b able to remove with Ajax!!!!
yup he was busted again on March 23 sitting in Sciota County Jail
So what

Wilmington, OH

#20 Mar 26, 2013
People need to mind there own business. Life is not a soap opera. Worry about the things you do not other people. There are a lot of drug people out there and theives. Don't hear anything about them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 1 min Donna3 14,681
What happened during the morning hours of April... 21 min Trinity62 36
going to be solved ? 33 min Wtown 426
Mr smiley 3 hr Rose 63
Video Of Union Hill Road 5 hr OverYonder 3
Joel Jenkins 6 hr Now What 125
Links pertaining to the Rhodens 9 hr Scioto 129
ALL you've wanted to know about the Rhoden Murd... Sun stabulus 104
More from around the web

Personal Finance