Crestline, OH

#152 Oct 3, 2011
smile wrote:
Maggie Thompson
I agree, she's so pretty.
mommac

Powell, OH

#153 Oct 9, 2011
CORTNEY BOWLES, SARAH RIDER, KELSEY DAVIS, WHITNEY WICKER, KACI WILLIAMS, MARIAH FITCH.

Weenie
Earl

Minford, OH

#154 Nov 26, 2012
Katie Dixon
Idk

Louisville, CO

#156 Nov 17, 2016
piketon wrote:
Jenkins sisters and the Pelphrey sisters.
You talking about twin sister's? Gina and Laura Jenkins???
Newby

Avon, CT

#157 Nov 17, 2016
mommac wrote:
CORTNEY BOWLES, SARAH RIDER, KELSEY DAVIS, WHITNEY WICKER, KACI WILLIAMS, MARIAH FITCH.

Weenie
Bobbie ho Manley
Annyomous

Apollo, PA

#158 Nov 20, 2016
Jenn Childers is very beautiful and has a huge heart all around great person. She is beautiful inside and out!
Shawty

United States

#159 Mar 20, 2017
longing wrote:
Their is this this grl her name is Amanda and she is beautiful and i Only see her from time to time and when I do we Only tlk for a couple of minutes and the hole time I'm wondering wat it would b like to put my arms around her.I wounder wat her lips feel like she is so amazing she takes my breath when she Looks at me.she remindes me of the line in the song that says I would give up heaven just to touch her for she is the closest thing to heaven I wil ever see..ooo how I would give my last breath to b in her arms.
What's her last name
Stipe Miocic

Pomona, CA

#160 Mar 21, 2017
Crystal Short
JustaBoyFromMS

United States

#161 Mar 21, 2017
Kayla Mckoy. I ran cross her FB while looking up info on the Rhoden murders. She is beautiful. If anybody knows her let her know JAB thinks she is gorgeous.
Piketon

Blanchester, OH

#162 Mar 22, 2017
JustaBoyFromMS wrote:
Kayla Mckoy. I ran cross her FB while looking up info on the Rhoden murders. She is beautiful. If anybody knows her let her know JAB thinks she is gorgeous.
Stalker!!
Nine Lives

Cincinnati, OH

#163 Mar 22, 2017
JustaBoyFromMS wrote:
You re such a friggin liar JAB. You know who Kayla is be cause ur from that area !!!!!! You didn t happen to come across her on FB, how would that happen? How would you know who to look for, you wouldn t have a clue who she was if u weren t from that area. Ran across her when looking up info on the Rhoden murders...lmao....Your such a liar dude....why do you want everyone to think ur from NC or MS or that ur going to Cali or goin to NO?.....dude ur in the Pike Co area.......liar boy lol
Obvious

United States

#164 Mar 22, 2017
Nine Lives wrote:
<quoted text>

You re such a friggin liar JAB. You know who Kayla is be cause ur from that area !!!!!! You didn t happen to come across her on FB, how would that happen? How would you know who to look for, you wouldn t have a clue who she was if u weren t from that area. Ran across her when looking up info on the Rhoden murders...lmao....Your such a liar dude....why do you want everyone to think ur from NC or MS or that ur going to Cali or goin to NO?.....dude ur in the Pike Co area.......liar boy lol
Gano leave jab alone
Nine Lives

Cincinnati, OH

#165 Mar 22, 2017
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>

Gano leave jab alone
That wasn t Gano...it was me.....I m a man....and I think it s funny how JAB comes in topix and Catfishes everyday....The boy lives near or in Pike Co....he doesn t work all these hours he claims and he doesn t take these trips he claims to take.....He needs to be called out on his BS IMO
JustaBoyFromMS

Dallas, TX

#166 Mar 22, 2017
Nine Lives wrote:
<quoted text>

http://m.imgur.com/ont63Y1
JustaBoyFromMS

Dallas, TX

#167 Mar 23, 2017
Piketon wrote:
<quoted text>

Stalker!!
Tell her to hit me up if u know her.
chopper blades

United States

#168 Mar 23, 2017
Nine Lives wrote:
<quoted text>

That wasn t Gano...it was me.....I m a man....and I think it s funny how JAB comes in topix and Catfishes everyday....The boy lives near or in Pike Co....he doesn t work all these hours he claims and he doesn t take these trips he claims to take.....He needs to be called out on his BS IMO

I bet you like a good jab in Uranus
Nine Lives

Cincinnati, OH

#169 Mar 23, 2017
JustaBoyFromMS wrote:
Catfish boy at his best....
Stipe Miocic

Pomona, CA

#170 Mar 23, 2017
WHO CARES wrote:
who cares
You dont because you're fat and ugly and cant get laid to save your life
Secret

Pleasureville, KY

#171 Mar 23, 2017
Courtney Lansing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We're still waiting AG 17 min Muffin_Tops 1
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 23 min Ise de daddieuvmo... 308
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 30 min todaysDreamweaver 134,604
Are the wagners involed in rhodens murder 3 hr Billys kid 79
Topix time out party ... Relax and refresh your... 8 hr DearPrudence 483
James Manley & Jake Wagner 10 hr Ise de daddie 64
How is Plesant Hill doing now 17 hr Sad 6
Proud Pike Part 2 (Oct '16) Sun Lt Dan homicidali... 4,551

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web