Most beautiful girls in Pike County?
john perry

United States

#88 Feb 1, 2011
i think that jade downing is one of the prettiest girls in pike co.although beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.u can be pretty on the outside but be very ugly on the inside.so i say she is the prettiest because she is both.anyone would be lucky to have her!missed my chance,but u will have that
ha ha

Van Wert, OH

#89 Feb 2, 2011
funny shit right there....lol lol you can't be serious? She sounds like a man! and built like a little boy!
ABC

Troy, OH

#90 Feb 10, 2011
Hillary Clemmons is the best looking
Bobbie

Van Wert, OH

#91 Feb 11, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
oh clarky! lol this syte is sooo funny i bet not she looks like she got beat with an ugly stick till the damn thing broke! I would rather eat shit then look at her ever again! i bet when ppl see u too together they think its two gay guys bc she looks like a damn man! She needs to be hook up to an IV bc it looks like he has HIV or aids. bhahahahaha shit best laugh all day
I agree this site is funny (even when you don't put your real name). I only laugh about what people say about me. I have my whole life because i don't care what people think about me. I know for one i don't look like a man. I also know for sure that i don't have aids or any other type of disease. Topix is just something for people to talk about each other and to cause problems. If you want to talk about me more power to you. Though, I would rather someone say what they want to my face then behind my back.
Curious

Van Wert, OH

#92 Feb 11, 2011
longing wrote:
Their is this this grl her name is Amanda and she is beautiful and i Only see her from time to time and when I do we Only tlk for a couple of minutes and the hole time I'm wondering wat it would b like to put my arms around her.I wounder wat her lips feel like she is so amazing she takes my breath when she Looks at me.she remindes me of the line in the song that says I would give up heaven just to touch her for she is the closest thing to heaven I wil ever see..ooo how I would give my last breath to b in her arms.
Amanda who? Describe her and how you know her...
longing

Portage, MI

#93 Feb 11, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text> Amanda who? Describe her and how you know her...
Amanda c! Why u so curious?
matthew

Van Wert, OH

#94 Feb 12, 2011
i think tiffany gorman is the hottest girl in pike county
SHAWNA

Lancaster, OH

#95 Feb 12, 2011
Beauty comes with a positive attitude. thats all i got to say...
longing

United States

#96 Feb 12, 2011
longing wrote:
<quoted text>Amanda c! Why u so curious?
it all starts with the eyes The kind that when she looks at u she can see through the BS to see the good in me and see I would always try to be the man she deserves and always be their for her always by her side.for me it was love at first site witch is crazy for I have never believed in that till one day I looked up and she smiled at me and boom that was it just like being hit by lightning.but who am I kidding a women like that would never have feeling for me she's a angel and I'm a lost cause no chance for me and that hurts like hell.
lol lmao

Van Wert, OH

#97 Feb 15, 2011
i think tiffany gorman is the hottest girl in pike county and the only reason i think that is because shes not stuck up and she dont jugde people
sounds like

San Antonio, TX

#98 Feb 16, 2011
ha ha wrote:
funny shit right there....lol lol you can't be serious? She sounds like a man! and built like a little boy!
brittany whoren
pothead

Van Wert, OH

#99 Feb 16, 2011
i think that im the hotest person in pike county
Shay

Chicago, IL

#100 Feb 19, 2011
Beautiful means alot of things
lover_2003

Van Wert, OH

#101 Feb 20, 2011
lol......
piketon08

United States

#102 Feb 23, 2011
Wow all you kids in school are funny wait a couple of years after graduating then look back on all the pretty girls. Almost all the girls I graduated from Piketon with who thought they were hot shit....went from pretty to what the hell happened to you in no time beauty is so not what it is cracked up to be these days I'm 20 yrs. Old I have two children of my own and I hope when they get inti high school they aren't so shallow like most of the people on here

Since: Feb 11

Van Wert, OH

#103 Feb 24, 2011
piketon08 wrote:
Wow all you kids in school are funny wait a couple of years after graduating then look back on all the pretty girls. Almost all the girls I graduated from Piketon with who thought they were hot shit....went from pretty to what the hell happened to you in no time beauty is so not what it is cracked up to be these days I'm 20 yrs. Old I have two children of my own and I hope when they get inti high school they aren't so shallow like most of the people on here
i agree with you
nightshift

Van Wert, OH

#104 Feb 24, 2011
None are in piketon.
saddens me

United States

#105 Feb 25, 2011
people remember the ones you bully and downgrade now might just be the people you will need in life later to save your self or a love one. they will be the dr and firefighters etc... that you may need. what if they then choose to turn their backs on you .theres way more to making friends than enemies
i know

Portsmouth, OH

#106 Feb 25, 2011
nikkii lee cattee
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#107 Feb 26, 2011
You want to see some serious MILFS....Look for Leslie Smith of Waverly, Tonya Donahue also of waverly...and Amanda Gibson! DAMN THOSE 3 are FINE as hell!!!! anyone know if they are single??? shoot me their numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 14 min guest 180,950
Double Word Game 1 hr daisy 1216 712
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 7 hr guest 2,156
Billy Harper, lost and found. Discuss 22 hr Pearl 235
Is the neswome murders the elsmere murders and ... (Dec '16) Thu guest 35
Did the rhodens sell blow Thu Letitsnow 10
I have heard the Rhodens were greatly feared in... Thu Jasper 38
find the connection (Jul '16) Wed Sarah21 112

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web