Next Last
Big

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Need to no
bob

Wilmington, OH

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Me o. Everone talks about'em but i never see'em . I'd like to rent one of those little bitch's
bub

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Dude u must want a disease
bob

Wilmington, OH

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Dude you need just to shut up. Dude , another f 'ing retart .
Guy

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Big wrote:
Need to no
It's where !
bub

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Lol ur calling me a retarted when ur the one who is looking for a hooker wellthat means u can't get layed there easy women every where Lol evidently they don't want u good luck in finding a clean hooker better wrap it no matter where u find it
looknomore

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Feb 24, 2013
I charge 350$ tight clean diasese free nice body tattoos some piercings very cute ;)
Looknomore

Van Wert, OH

#8 Feb 24, 2013
looknomore wrote:
I charge 350$ tight clean diasese free nice body tattoos some piercings very cute ;)
Let me guess? You also have a 12" penis?
looknomore

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Nope I was born a female an have been this way ever sense.ha let me guess you have a 2 in penis.. I'd rather have the 12 inches then the 2 in anyday
titan

Clyde, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Ain't no chick in PC worth no 350 haha

That's about ~ 50$ less than the bunt ranch
Looknomore

Van Wert, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2013
looknomore wrote:
Nope I was born a female an have been this way ever sense.ha let me guess you have a 2 in penis.. I'd rather have the 12 inches then the 2 in anyday
Give me credit. I have every bit of 3 inches. BTW, I have absolutely no issues if you wanna sell that ass or give it away for free. Just your description doesn't match most of the ladies that I've seen selling it. Never paid for it, but I'm a fan of it. Not judging you at all.
Big

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Look no more..........lets hook up..but I really do have a 10 inch cock...for real
swing

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Big wrote:
Look no more..........lets hook up..but I really do have a 10 inch cock...for real
Do u swing both ways?
looknomore

Clarksburg, PA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Well I'm not most lady's..I dont have a drug addiction just financial problems.can't find work anywere..my integrity alone is worth $50..and bunny ranch you'll b paying thousands even a good call girl will run you that.. 10 inches you say..bigger the better..easier to work with lol
Hmmm

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2013
looknomore wrote:
Well I'm not most lady's..I dont have a drug addiction just financial problems.can't find work anywere..my integrity alone is worth $50..and bunny ranch you'll b paying thousands even a good call girl will run you that.. 10 inches you say..bigger the better..easier to work with lol
Lets say u are disease free but are the ppl u hook up with disease free ??? U come in come in contact with jus one wrong disease an ur life is over example : a guy u sleep with has Aids which has no cure jus meds to cover symptoms he's not going to tell u he has it bc truth is ur hookin so to him ur just meat u can't get any justice with the law if he knowingly gave it to you with out telling you bc this conversation is now on the World Wide Web an they will not see u as a victim they will point fingers an say u were asking for it ... I'm not trying to be mean jus trying to help you I hope you can find another way to make money
looknomore

Clarksburg, PA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
IV never done it before..so yes I know lol and yes your right..I'd like to find another way to..but it doesn't seem to b happening that way
Looknomore

Van Wert, OH

#17 Feb 26, 2013
looknomore wrote:
Okay, Ms. looknomore. I'm not Mr. 10 inch, but I can use the hell out of my 3 inches. How would a guy get a hold of you to try and help with your 'financial issues'? Like I said, I've never went that route before, but I'm intreged. email?? Something???
Lance the Pants

Oak Hill, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2013
You can call me instead, big boy! lancer45@yahoo.com!
Hmmm

Stout, OH

#19 Feb 26, 2013
looknomore wrote:
IV never done it before..so yes I know lol and yes your right..I'd like to find another way to..but it doesn't seem to b happening that way
do u live in piketon or waverly ? Do u have a diploma ? I may know places hiring ?
Big

United States

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Hey look no more..sorry for makin it sound bad..i really am if we can get together and just talk..no strings..ill help u all I can..with wat ever u need...im 100% serious .let me no how to get in touch with u...and again im sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 4 min Gano 187,205
Double Word Game 55 min XDopeHeadPunk 922
I lied 1 hr Wonder Woman 1
Marenda Carter 3 hr Susie 12
Ever met a psychopath or sociopath? 5 hr Wonder Woman 14
Cow /Ox Gallstones for sale (Jun '14) 6 hr lover 9
Girl on Craigslist 13 hr Wondering 6
Piketon Shootings - Updated thread 5/2/16 (May '16) 22 hr bluegill2016 299
Billy Harper, lost and found. Discuss Wed wondering 233
What's your theory on the Rhoden and Gilley mur... Wed Guest 298