moore meadows
Anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#22 Jun 9, 2010
shyville is shity. they just kicked kelly bowen and jeremy kerns out of ther cuz they got raided for drugs. they didnt really find much, just pill residue on a knife, but if they would have came over on a dif day they would have found alot more. they are pillheads bad, but alot of ppl that live there are. and yes i feel the need to use names i cant stand them and they are scum. oh and another thing, they both are shity parents. anyone who sends a 5yearold outside to watch a 2 and 1 yearold while you are doin pills is a bad parent. im just sayin.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Jun 10, 2010
Adios wrote:
Firebomb the place. Wipe it off the face o the earth
And that one girl, what else is a person supposed to be judged on other than friends and lifestyle?? I dont judge by looks or where one lives but I really dont think that decent people hang around with druggies and thieves and thugs, so yea guilt by association
"Birds of a feather flock together"
lmao

Van Wert, OH

#24 Jun 25, 2010
Adios wrote:
Firebomb the place. Wipe it off the face o the earth
And that one girl, what else is a person supposed to be judged on other than friends and lifestyle?? I dont judge by looks or where one lives but I really dont think that decent people hang around with druggies and thieves and thugs, so yea guilt by association
?? thugs..really ?? did u forget what county ur in?? hun if there are any thugs around here there just wanna be's.. and just because u do drugs doesn't mean ur a bad person,only when u take from your kids to get ur drug...and when u steal from people..
Adios

Van Wert, OH

#25 Jun 26, 2010
LMAO,

So which apartment are you being supplied out of??

Last I checked a degenerate is still a degenerate whether they steal from their kids or others.

To put it simple and plain for you ( as im sure you don't have much better than a high school degree if even that) you use drugs ( all of which are illegal even pot, sorry stoners) you are a CRIMINAL, no other way to put it.

The rare and seldom occasion I have had to go to moore Ghettos in the past few years, I see nothing but thugs ( wannabe or not they act the same) and about 501508 little teeny tiny kids running around without an adult in sight.

You really shouldnt defend the people who live there, 95% of them are trash, always have been always will be
krista jones

Van Wert, OH

#26 Jun 26, 2010
sorry to tell u but no i dont do drugs and no one up there is "suppling" me...so why dont u take ur snooty up class a*s and go somewere and get ur facts straight before u go talkin shit about ppl starting drama...and no i dont have a high school deploma and it seems to me that u need to go back to high school with this bull shit drama ur starting, and by the way who the hell are u to be judging anyone??all them ppl up there are people just like me and u...and yea im not saying that what there doing is right but one day they will relize that what there doing isnt right...ppl make mistakes but the point is to learn from them...so dont come on here acting like ur shit dont stink and like u have never done anything wrong in ur life...i think u need to keep ur nose wear it belongs and let them live there lifes...because thats there fuck up not urs...
easy company

Van Wert, OH

#27 Jun 27, 2010
i would like to take the time to let some peolple know what i think, but this might take a while.... ok here it goes, as for "that one girl" uderstandably not everyone in piketon is rich, and i know that people often judge very ufairly but "adios" has a very good point. most of the time people that hang out in shady places means they are shady themselfs, birds of a feather flock together type thing. and as for moore meadows goes, i know for a fact not just hear-say that there are lots and lots of drug dealers there, crack whores too. i unforetunetly use to have a bad past in both using and dealing dugs tho i am clean now and have been for over a year. but i know that most of the people i use to sell to and deal with are still living there. on the other hand, not everyone that lives there is bad. the place is also full of poor people that dont have anywhere else to go. it has cleaned up some but it still has the most criminal activity there than anywhere else in pikton (just ask the police they will tell you the same thing) and if i had the choice i would never bring my kids to live there unless it was the absolute last option i had. there are 2 known childmolesters that live there and i know a woman that let her boyfriend molest her young son and daughtor just for oxy-cotton. so yes the place is pretty bad. and there again, these are things i know for a fact. i reported the woman to child services and they did nothing, didnt even remove the children from the home. it makes me sick. but im done rambling. if you can stay away from moore meadows i would and for god sake please keep your kids in your sight at all times if you are there. thats all i have. God Bless
krista jones

Van Wert, OH

#28 Jun 28, 2010
easy company wrote:
i would like to take the time to let some peolple know what i think, but this might take a while.... ok here it goes, as for "that one girl" uderstandably not everyone in piketon is rich, and i know that people often judge very ufairly but "adios" has a very good point. most of the time people that hang out in shady places means they are shady themselfs, birds of a feather flock together type thing. and as for moore meadows goes, i know for a fact not just hear-say that there are lots and lots of drug dealers there, crack whores too. i unforetunetly use to have a bad past in both using and dealing dugs tho i am clean now and have been for over a year. but i know that most of the people i use to sell to and deal with are still living there. on the other hand, not everyone that lives there is bad. the place is also full of poor people that dont have anywhere else to go. it has cleaned up some but it still has the most criminal activity there than anywhere else in pikton (just ask the police they will tell you the same thing) and if i had the choice i would never bring my kids to live there unless it was the absolute last option i had. there are 2 known childmolesters that live there and i know a woman that let her boyfriend molest her young son and daughtor just for oxy-cotton. so yes the place is pretty bad. and there again, these are things i know for a fact. i reported the woman to child services and they did nothing, didnt even remove the children from the home. it makes me sick. but im done rambling. if you can stay away from moore meadows i would and for god sake please keep your kids in your sight at all times if you are there. thats all i have. God Bless
ya know i totaly agree with u, i wish there was more ppl on here like u that stated facts of what they knew..rather then judging ppl...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 9, 2010
Welcome2Kindergarten wrote:
Nice place to live if you are a drug addict,Thief,wh*re or All of The Above!!
That is hitting it right on the nail! I would just like to know how they get by with it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#30 Jul 9, 2010
Adios wrote:
LMAO,
So which apartment are you being supplied out of??
Last I checked a degenerate is still a degenerate whether they steal from their kids or others.
To put it simple and plain for you ( as im sure you don't have much better than a high school degree if even that) you use drugs ( all of which are illegal even pot, sorry stoners) you are a CRIMINAL, no other way to put it.
The rare and seldom occasion I have had to go to moore Ghettos in the past few years, I see nothing but thugs ( wannabe or not they act the same) and about 501508 little teeny tiny kids running around without an adult in sight.
You really shouldnt defend the people who live there, 95% of them are trash, always have been always will be
I do agree with u on the facts on the place. But i disagree with u judging people without even knowing who they are. I know nothing about the place personally, but heard alot of bad shit. I am a single mom doing my college degree, but I have never considered myself better then another. I don't do drugs nor do I drink. I protect my 2 daughters from the druggies and perverts. It's not the fact that they have low income apts. for low income people. It's the fact that they have people who work in the office that is scared of these drug dealers and molesters.
Cj swain

Van Wert, OH

#31 Jul 9, 2010
Okay first off i live at moore meadows and its not that bad an no im not a thief,druggie or trash i didnt wanna live here at first but its not like yall is tryin to say it is I like it here an i have alot of friends that live here and if u dont kno the ppl down here just shut ur blow whole u call a mouth really its pretty funny u all say bad things about the meadows but most of u never been here or just dont have any respect for the less lucky ppl that cant afford there own place so go ahead talk crap unless u kno what its like shut up

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#32 Jul 10, 2010
It's not at all a good place to raise little kids. I had a friend who lived there and I was never so glad to see her get out. I have lived in low income apts 13 yrs ago and I liked where I lived. Until the drugs hit the lot. Then came the thieves and child molesters. I protect my kids the best that I can. And nowhere in this world is safe. My ex took my girls up there to his girlfriends apt. lots of times. Until I found out what kind of trash was in and out of her apt.And the drugs that was right in front of my children. I am a firm believer that if u want to do your thing, NEVER do it in front of a child. Further more I think a parent who would even think about doing drugs while raising a child is'nt a parent. But I would never refer those or Shyville to anyone. Sorry for offending anyone on here. It's just my opinion.
Cj swain

Waterloo, Canada

#33 Jul 11, 2010
There is a lot of drugs here but they are slowing down a lot. The cops are really crackin down and I agree anyone that would do drugs with kids is wrong and there is a lot of that here its wrong

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34 Jul 12, 2010
Cj swain wrote:
There is a lot of drugs here but they are slowing down a lot. The cops are really crackin down and I agree anyone that would do drugs with kids is wrong and there is a lot of that here its wrong
Thats good to hear. Anyway u look at it, it's all about the kids. I have seen so many kids go through so much abuse and hell my whole life and when parents put that shit b4 the kids, well honey they are'nt a parent. I hope u all stay safe!
cj swain

Van Wert, OH

#35 Nov 22, 2010
i love this place. our brother muli jus moved back
Vena Snyder

Eaton Rapids, MI

#36 Dec 12, 2010
Does she get around?
Vena Snyder

Eaton Rapids, MI

#37 Dec 12, 2010
Does she get around? I heard shes the biggest hoe in Lathem?
devon

United States

#38 Jan 1, 2011
That place is a crappy place to live
Nothing but a bunch of welfare n drug dealers with a bunch of kids
Nasties

Van Wert, OH

#40 Jan 8, 2011
it is aplace for nasty human form to reproduce and lay around with no jobs and collect welfare those swain boys that think they are so hard live there and think they run the place but really they are the nastiest ones up there and anyone that wants to be around them cant be that great either they are all trash and need to get a hobby or something and stop tryin to be cool because its not working for them how do all those people live in there anyway there is like ten of them at least and none of them work now thats low life tight there
billythekid

Bath, MI

#41 Feb 7, 2011
vena snyder is the only hot chick their i f***** her the other night its good pus**!
cj swain

Van Wert, OH

#42 Feb 7, 2011
Nasties wrote:
it is aplace for nasty human form to reproduce and lay around with no jobs and collect welfare those swain boys that think they are so hard live there and think they run the place but really they are the nastiest ones up there and anyone that wants to be around them cant be that great either they are all trash and need to get a hobby or something and stop tryin to be cool because its not working for them how do all those people live in there anyway there is like ten of them at least and none of them work now thats low life tight there
wow really? thats about stupid. you know so much about right? well then... real grown up like right? come call us a low life at our door man all these fake names all because people are afraid to put their real name. HOW PATHETIC!! punk stop bein a bitc/h and come down here i wish u prick ppl would buncha pussie's right there. get a life and leave ours alone its none of ur dam buisness what we do and how we live ur jus mad cuz ur not as cool as us and ur jealous but thats fine i want us to be famous :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 9 min stabulus 27,095
find the connection 1 hr Billys kid 67
What happened during the morning hours of April... 5 hr Hillbilly Jim 182
unpleasant rhoden murder supposing, tell me why... 5 hr MsD247 307
Poetic Justice? Rose's Rambles 6 hr colmustard 443
Hanna mae baby daddy 9 hr Wow 29
Dana Rhoden and brad hilton 12 hr Wow 6
New huge weed opp busted in Adams county!!!! 18 hr colmustard 73

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piketon Mortgages