United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
lisa wrote:
Don't bother missing him he is a HEART BREAKER
Why u say that
lisa

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2012
He don't want a faithful women that will take good care of him,he wants a pill head that just wants his money$$
his next big thing

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2012
lisa wrote:
He don't want a faithful women that will take good care of him,he wants a pill head that just wants his money$$
Hell I know that I just miss him so bad if he onley know :(
Fyi

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Is everyone talking about Richie Southworth? Cause his nickname is mooch?
his next big thing

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Yes that is who. I am talking about he is a sexy man hell yes
lisa

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
If u just miss him for his sex and money then go,for it
his next big thing

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2012
lisa wrote:
If u just miss him for his sex and money then go,for it
I miss him he is a nice guy and sex na never have sex with him and money na never took a $ from him just was a frien of his and now he is back with her so now he is not aloud to have friends
lisa

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2012
when mooch is away she will play .hope he wakes up and BOOTS her out again she has a ring on her finger and Christmas is coming she will play the good girl act to get some gifts out of,him then she will go do her thing
his next big thing

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
lisa wrote:
when mooch is away she will play .hope he wakes up and BOOTS her out again she has a ring on her finger and Christmas is coming she will play the good girl act to get some gifts out of,him then she will go do her thing
A ring wow I never see him ad his dog out no more is he out of town working now or what
his next big thing

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
lisa wrote:
How do u know so much about them Lisa are u a friend of mooch?
Fyi

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2012
I no mooch real well, what do u want to no about him.. The next big thing? That uh he likes to move pill heads in his house that his daddy bought for him.. Cause he can't pay for anything by his self cause he gives all his money to his dopie gf. O so u would really want someone like that.. I think there is a little better out there!!!!
his next big thing

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Fyi wrote:
I no mooch real well, what do u want to no about him.. The next big thing? That uh he likes to move pill heads in his house that his daddy bought for him.. Cause he can't pay for anything by his self cause he gives all his money to his dopie gf. O so u would really want someone like that.. I think there is a little better out there!!!!
Wow is all I have two say think I best just pass in mooch dang what a wast of a good man
lisa

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2012
I know mooch very well and he works away alot as long he forks out the cash she not going any where till he gets tired of her shit again
his next big thing

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Hope he opens his eyes soon I miss talking with him and to think we could of been more then friends :)
his next big thing

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Fyi wrote:
Wow better then mooch ? Out in pike co get real most of the men in pike co are on dopie and pills and no job so how is that so much better then mooch. Wtf
lisa

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Mooch is a great guy and we could of had something but he wants to be in control I have a job and take care of my self and he isn't use to that he is use to pill heads that wants his (I hope he open is eyes too)
Fyi

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2012
his next big thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow better then mooch ? Out in pike co get real most of the men in pike co are on dopie and pills and no job so how is that so much better then mooch. Wtf
sounds like u just want his money... Or should I say his daddy's cause mooch spends his on the pill heads he keeps..
his next big thing

United States

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Hell if his daddy whanna give me that $$$ I'll be right over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 3 min junebug 42,076
Their relatioship bobby jo and dana rhoden 14 min Poison Ivy 8 153
Frankie Rhodens Woman 20 min Poison Ivy 8 69
Joel Jenkins 1 hr TravWiz 157
Pike county prosecuting attorney 3 hr Scioto 23
What happened during the morning hours of April... 8 hr MJK 192
Trailers across from liquor store 18 hr Stipe Miocic 3

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance