Piketon Police
above the law

Portsmouth, OH

#63 Jul 13, 2010
Piketonisfulloftards wrote:
The clerk is also the secretary at zahns, she came into a mess and has attempted to fix the mess that the former clerk left laying in a pile for her to clean up
as far as the police go I guess some o you folks forget the booth and blakeman days the ppd was a joke until the current chief took over
as well as the crook of a mayor we had before spencer ( village had no money and was a couple hundred grand in the red. Why? Because the mayor was a thief as well as the old clerk and village workers( basically all those who don't work there anymore)
what was the old mayor suppose to steal there was no money to steal unlike today and lets not forget the almighty village administration who still works there who is a total bitch and btw she worked during the past administration also she would know first hand if stealing was going on. just maybe she was involved kinda hard to buy a new restuarant on her salary and her fat ass husband pushes a broom at the school so you tell me whose a thief
expert

Portsmouth, OH

#64 Jul 13, 2010
PowPow wrote:
Does your last name start with an "O" and end with sborne?
not sure if its the same osborn but if it is hes the one that got the current mayor elected. if im not wrong hes the same man that wrote every grant that town has ever had and got every improvment that town has ever seen. your buddy spencer just sat back and rode his coat tail. between the tax payers and the osborn man they made that mayor!
Hooked on phonics

Van Wert, OH

#65 Jul 14, 2010
Wow lol

So Ladd opened his restaurant up with stolen money huh?? Don't recall exactly what his job was back then, but he wasn't a janitor then. But like most people on here who don't know shit before they open their mouths let me help you out. Terry gifford originally opened up time out pizza, Ladd came in with him and ended up taking over when Terry got out of the business.

The old mayor as well as the head village worker stole all the time, remember the water plant use to sell water, that money always seemed to disaper wonder where it went

Get a DUI?? Just go see the lawnmower man line his pockets and poof away it went, of course that stopped when the current chief came on
wondering

Bloomsburg, PA

#66 Jul 14, 2010
I know a person who got pick up for drinking and driving, she went to court and set up on payment to pay a fine that the village gave them, I am told since this is a village they can do that and reduce it to something other than DUI. What I dont understand is...according to them they still have their driving liscence(sp?). They didnt even have insurance when they got pulled over, and according to them when they went to courtthey werent even asked if they had insurance or not. How can the village do that? any other time having no insurance when you get pulled over would get your drivers liscence taken for atleast 6 months.
Whats up with this?
Kevin

Columbus, OH

#67 Jul 15, 2010
Yeah...don't even consider the fact whoever told you that fish story is a liar. Brilliant!
wondering

Lucasville, OH

#68 Jul 15, 2010
what do you mean liar? How would you go about finding out for sure if its true or not? I am not here to trash talk I would just like to know how this system works?
Citizan of piketon

Van Wert, OH

#69 Jul 15, 2010
it is what it is wrote:
Who do u really think puts all those drugs on the streets in the first place? Its the government! Thats how they make all there money. Off the drug dealers goin to jail, paying fines and im sure someone somewhere is makin some killer profit off the drugs! The druggies get busted, cops take the stash, pass it on, resell it so that it redistributed and its all a big yo yo affect!
. Ain't this the truth...I can name two or three dealers...but for u bullshitters out there..ucan' t ne them if u tried..so get a life and let the cops due their jobs.
Kevin

Marion, OH

#70 Jul 16, 2010
wondering wrote:
what do you mean liar? How would you go about finding out for sure if its true or not? I am not here to trash talk I would just like to know how this system works?
1. Google "Freedom of information act"

2. Stop hanging out with douchebags and you won't have to worry about them stretching the truth about their latest convictions.
wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Jul 17, 2010
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Google "Freedom of information act"
2. Stop hanging out with douchebags and you won't have to worry about them stretching the truth about their latest convictions.
You know I was just asking as question, didnt ask for a smartass remark.
For your information, I dont hang out with them. I thought that is what this site was for to find out how to go about finding out that kind of stuff, I guess I was wrong.
I guess its just for slander and name calling.
have a good day!
Hey

Van Wert, OH

#72 Jul 20, 2010
Piketon police suck ass they think there he shit but there not there always. Harassing ppl for no reason. So I think I am gonna go to some one higher and do something bout it yep. There gonna get caught in the act
Hooked on phonics

United States

#73 Jul 20, 2010
Hey wrote:
Piketon police suck ass they think there he shit but there not there always. Harassing ppl for no reason. So I think I am gonna go to some one higher and do something bout it yep. There gonna get caught in the act
What in the blue f$&k Did you say, I cannot understand a thing you just said
Like really

Marietta, OH

#74 Jul 21, 2010
I tell ya how Ladd gets his money, borrows from friends and then screws them. Ask Rhonda where a water line is THAT WILL SHOW HER"QUALIFICATIONS". LOL would love for all the truth to come out on all these idiots on council and the mayor, someday it will. Until then keep dreaming of trash pick ups, wing dings and wild wild west mentality of Piketon under Spencer. Some day Hooked on Phonics will obtain a brain and get off Billy's wagon. Hooked, was Billy on Irvins council, and part or head of the finance committee? Did Billy threaten a citizen with bodily harm? Does Rhonda even know where half the water lines are? where does the village buy their goods from? did the council and mayor do all the "great" things in Piketon or did the unvoted for taxes? Answer those online , bet you I can refutue all answers!!!!!
Rick Jenkins

Eaton Rapids, MI

#75 Dec 12, 2010
Hes like 40 and cant get a decent home he is pathetic. Living in Moore Meadows for free probably.
wtf ever

Hayesville, OH

#76 Dec 13, 2010
What A JOKE TO EVEN PUT CRAP LIKE THIS UP CAUSE THE PPD IS A JOKE & JENKINS IS A SNAKE IN THE GRASS & WILL LIE TO GET WHAT HE THINKS IS THE JOB DONE & HE KNOWS WHAT A PRICK HE IS PIKETON PPL HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM FIRED BUT THE MAYOR IS A JOKE & A BUTT BUDDY OF JENKINS
Hooked on phonics

Van Wert, OH

#77 Dec 16, 2010
Like really wrote:
I tell ya how Ladd gets his money, borrows from friends and then screws them. Ask Rhonda where a water line is THAT WILL SHOW HER"QUALIFICATIONS". LOL would love for all the truth to come out on all these idiots on council and the mayor, someday it will. Until then keep dreaming of trash pick ups, wing dings and wild wild west mentality of Piketon under Spencer. Some day Hooked on Phonics will obtain a brain and get off Billy's wagon. Hooked, was Billy on Irvins council, and part or head of the finance committee? Did Billy threaten a citizen with bodily harm? Does Rhonda even know where half the water lines are? where does the village buy their goods from? did the council and mayor do all the "great" things in Piketon or did the unvoted for taxes? Answer those online , bet you I can refutue all answers!!!!!
I missed this.. Whoops.

Yes billy was on the council, what does that have to do with Irvine stealing? Do you think he came to the council to make sure they did not care?

I seem to remember hearing about spencer and someone getting into it about something or another. It happens. File a police report. Sounds just like the nonsense that happened in waverly with it's mayor. Nothing came of that either.

Rhonda, I couldn't tell you. Village buys it's goods where they can get them.....

I do know they buy what they can from businesses in town, argue they don't all you want I know for a fact they do when it is something that can be gotten local. But let's be realistic what the bloody hell can they buy from Piketon, or hell Pike county for that matter? Let's see construction, yea I am pretty sure most of the work they had done on the new building was from local companies.

Hmmm nope can't think of much else.... I see the police cars down at John's shop getting work done, as well as out at Burton's on 220.

Computers? Can't buy them in Pike county. Paper? nope not made in Pike county. Police equipment, nope not made in Pike county. hmmm what else does the huge village of Piketon purchase... hmmm. Pointless to bring up the whole " piketon doesn't support local" It is not like there is much of anything to be buying from around here.

And please don't use that to segway right back into your whole rant of piketon trying to keep businesses out of town etc. etc. nonsense.

In case you missed it, we are in a bit of a recession, and Pike county has always been a "poor" place. Piketon especially. The village is not large enough to support any more business, that are either the same as other's we have ( the restaurant guy who failed in the old time out/cardos location.... We got 2 pizza places, a diner a sundae shop and a taco bell, not to mention the 20 places to eat 5 minutes up the road) or businesses that are not going to be hugely popular in a poor area or that there may not be a huge interest in ( archery shop)

I am not on spencer's "wagon" he is a helluva lot better than Irvine was. Could he be better? Of course. The man has his problems, as I do and as I am sure you do, but just because you disagree or think that they are in the wrong, does not make you right.

Basic point is Like really, you have a problem with spencer and or certain people on the council, it is that simple. You have your problems with them, and refuse to look past any of that.
Like Really

Marietta, OH

#78 Dec 16, 2010
In case you missed it... You don't have to accept what always has been.

I will make a couple of bets...
1. you have never owned a business
2. you are a public employee OR
3. are one of Billys Council attendees(citazen)

Now couple of questions..
1. Did Billy and council implement an income tax?
2.Was Billy on Finance committee when he was on council?
3.Do you have proof Irvine stole?
4. Is implementing(not puttiing on ballot) taxes the same as stealing in a capitalist republic?

We are in a recession professor, and while the majority of us, fight to stay alive, Piketon has purchased new buildings, trucks, SUVs , mowers etc. Whats wrong with that? Nothing , except the fact they tax people without it being on the ballot and then indulge.

Tell you what go to school, study, take risks, open a business, and employee some people before you dare question my views and the way I feel. Do have something against Billy, Yes. Have I asked you questions that will show my displeasure with the man , yes. Have you answered any of them, NO.

See I am not guided by moral objectivity , but morality and values that are in stone. You would argue just for the sake of arguing, with no come back ,except the fact of the obvious, I have something against him.
If you knew him as well as I do, you would feel the same.
Hooked on phonics

Van Wert, OH

#79 Dec 17, 2010
No I have not owned a business, does not have anything to do with any of the conversation.

Not a public employee,

nor am a I a lapdog of spencers.

As far as spencer and when he was on council I wasn't living in the area at the time. So I dunno.

For the tax without a vote, it happens. I suppose since you seem to be so proud to be a Piketon resident/business owner that you would enjoy them driving around in a 20 yr old rust covered truck, a lawn mower falling apart, a police station that is an absolute joke on and on. But then you wouldn't have something to bitch about though would you?

You can call it stealing, but at least they are using it operation costs (what an income tax is supposed to be used for)

Irvine and the other employees of his time, no I don't have any ABC 6 on your side proof but ask around I am pretty sure you can find someone who got a DUI, and just went and seen carl paid him what a DUI offense costs and it was dropped.

You said it yourself, we are in a recession, yet you seem to lay the blame on the village for not allowing new businesses? Let's see if I can remember my elementary economics what is it most new businesses fail in 1 year and something like 90% will fail within 5 years? I suppose all those statistics are the fault of the cities those people tried to open up shop in huh?

I don't argue for the sake of arguing, I argue because I have an opinion, like you, I have said it before, no spencer is not the best mayor ever. It is really easy to sit and play armchair qb so to speak. Run against him, next election he probably will go down anyways.

And when this new person comes in and trys to do this and trys to do that and realizes a village can't function without money, well hells bells we need an income.

Regardless of what people want to say Piketon does not write enough tickets and fines to be able to pay for everything it needs.

Get rid of the income, and lets hypothesize what would happen.... Streets would begin to fall apart ( causing folks like you to raise hell) buildings would turn back into the joke of a building they had before ( falling apart ancient buildings) causing low morale ( being a business owner you should realize having a place of employment that looks like the old village building did, is a morale killer, can't take any pride in going to work in a sh!t hole)
SWAT

Winchester, VA

#80 Dec 17, 2010
I think they would be better of with no police dept. at all.
Hooked on phonics

Van Wert, OH

#81 Dec 17, 2010
What good exactly would that do
Spotter

Van Wert, OH

#82 Dec 19, 2010
watchingeyes wrote:
Chief is a decent person, there are some dumb oficers, they got a dog somehow, the night shift never leaves the police department
Yes they do. They sit across from the bar waiting for the drunks to drive home at closing time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 59 min El Kabong 193,831
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 1 hr courier_1 3,095
Double Word Game 8 hr Austin88 1,163
More than 41,000 a year die from 2nd hand smoke 20 hr ClapTrap 10
Topix time out party ... Relax and refresh your... (Jan '17) 22 hr Donna3 778
If the Rhoden/Gilley murders aren't solved, Mon Barnwire 13
What's your theory on the Rhoden and Gilley mur... Mon Barnwire 494

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance