???
really

Van Wert, OH

#2 Dec 24, 2010
really???? hahaha get a life
Kyrsten

Van Wert, OH

#3 Dec 24, 2010
uhm he is a sweetheart, well sometimes he can be a jerk , but, can't everyone.?. why do you wanna know.?.
Da One And Only

Rockford, MI

#4 Dec 24, 2010
hahaha thanks kyr
curtis swain

Hayesville, OH

#5 Dec 24, 2010
wow gauge for real hes a chump.
dude

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2010
Pussey can't fight and is a cry baby
dude

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2010
But neither can I and I s*ck my thumb.
sweet ass

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2011
has a tiny dick! lmmfao ha ha hah ha ha ha for real im not playing!!!!!
dude

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jan 3, 2011
Every fight he's been ion ghetto cried like a bitch lol
Chick

Bellevue, MI

#10 Jan 5, 2011
Gauge is a great person! He is funny, very cute, and I think he extremely intelligent. And I know for a fact that he isn't scared of anyone or anything! So you should probably say that to his face, and see what happens. That's just a thought.
boxcutter

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2011
lmfao gauge you little bi tch quit acting like your a girl talkin good about you, i will say it to your fing face if i hit you once i would demolish your face your a little bit ch with a tiny dick and your sister is one of the biggest nastiest sl uts in ohio, so tell me to say it to your face again and you will get what you wish for you puck ass mother fuc ker!
curtis

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jan 9, 2011
i think hes a kool dude hes just got alot of haters.
Gauge

Circleville, OH

#13 Jan 13, 2011
Hahahaha ya make me laugh and to think i almost didnt check this.... i bet every name on here is the same lonely person who isnt happy with there lives so they fell strong by talking crap about others but thats the thing, im different yeah i can't fight but i dont back down either. i just want everyone on here who posted trash to know ill be praying for you and ur meaningless lives... have a great life. Untouchable as long as i have to Lord!!
Ashley

New Lebanon, OH

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Okay look im pretty sure I know gauge better then the ones talking smack about him; an me an him have had our share of problems with eachother but he's matured alot so he's not as bad as ya"ll think he is. I use to hate his fu**ing guts ill admit that. An for him having a small dick u got to be kidding the guy has a pretty big dick. Are you jealous bc ur bf's dick isn't big enough.? Haha
Suuup

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jul 4, 2012
I havent seen his dick, but Ive seen him fight. He doesnt fight back, and he isnt smart. He can be nice though.
Gauge DeWitt

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Aug 31, 2012
I realize you posted this comment almost 2 years ago, but i just gotta ask if your such a hard ass this why hide behind the DUDE name??? Come on bro Grow up.
boxcutter wrote:
lmfao gauge you little bi tch quit acting like your a girl talkin good about you, i will say it to your fing face if i hit you once i would demolish your face your a little bit ch with a tiny dick and your sister is one of the biggest nastiest sl uts in ohio, so tell me to say it to your face again and you will get what you wish for you puck ass mother fuc ker!
Heather

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 11, 2012
I just think its funny someone put his penis on blast..its is small. very small.

Since: Nov 13

Millsboro, DE

#19 Nov 15, 2013
you are all pretty pathetic. Who gives a shit if he can fight or not. Pretty sure he admitted he can't fight. He's my brother and hes an asshole but I know he WILL NOT back down. He has heart and he stands for what he believes. & he isn't smart? hahaha Actually he's pretty damn smart and that would make you an idiot. To the person that just couldn't help but call me "one of the nastiest sluts in Ohio"... I am nowhere near dirty & I haven't been with as many people as everyone seems to think. So your statement is just wasted words that are completely pointless and were only used to try and cause drama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 5 min Interested - 80,813
What about a PSYCHIC? (May '16) 26 min Newby 131
Is the neswome murders the elsmere murders and ... 34 min Ashley 8
Proud Pike Part 2 39 min Newby 2,453
RachelTruett. VERY INTERESTING!!!!!! 44 min Nine Lives 663
Joel Jenkins (May '16) 3 hr Ashley 351
Now this theory here. Mindblowing 4 hr Rose 45

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance