First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Does anyone know Dee Clark. I met him a few weeks back and seems like a pretty decent guy. Is he involved with anyone?
yep

Marietta, OH

#2 Mar 18, 2010
married
Wondering

Cleveland, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2010
Thank you. Good to know. But for a married man he sure doesn't act like one.
hears it all

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 18, 2010
My ex-husband is friends with him, he is a pretty good guy, however he has a live in, and I know for a fact he has others on the side. Just hang out a Burrells in Piketon, he is not really discreet about it.
Redone

Lucasville, OH

#6 Mar 18, 2010
Girls stay away from him. He is a smooth talker with a mouth full of lies. If he is hanging in Beril's what does that tell you?
ldk

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2010
last time I saw him he was pretty fat!
Peter Dragon

Lucasville, OH

#8 Mar 24, 2010
HAHAHA ur fat, Dee!
captain obvious

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Mar 24, 2010
And your a skinny fellow Peter! LOL Thats Right, I told Ya!
cu-rad

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 24, 2010
ya know jr mosley and ronnie ford that use to go in there..also a melvin barnett...players
GetALife

Dublin, OH

#11 Apr 3, 2010
he used to be a piketon cop, and he dated my sister a long time ago. yeah, i'd say he's got a line of BS a mile long.
Logm

Thermal, CA

#12 Apr 14, 2010
He Would Happen To Be My Uncle. And His Son Is Dee Dee Clark Hes Not Married.
Logm

Thermal, CA

#13 Apr 14, 2010
hears it all wrote:
My ex-husband is friends with him, he is a pretty good guy, however he has a live in, and I know for a fact he has others on the side. Just hang out a Burrells in Piketon, he is not really discreet about it.
Would This Be Dee Clark

Or Dee Dee Clark?
friend

Van Wert, OH

#14 May 27, 2010
dee clark got beat up really bad at the grand tavern one night by derek barbee. i herd that barbee put him in the hospital. i ask derek barbee about it and he said that it was a misunderstanding. to my suprise barbee was pretty uncocky about the whole thing. dee is a real ass whole from what i hear.
aksfjsakdf

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#15 May 27, 2010
I doubt Clark is much of a fighter.
deeeed

Cambridge, MA

#16 Jun 20, 2010
where does dee work?
i think my girlfriend works around a guy
name dee, should i worry?
COOOOoo

Dublin, OH

#17 Jun 21, 2010
Derek Barbee isn't nothing, I had him crying a few years ago. I have been looking for him for about a year and had not seen him. Does anyone know where he hangs out, I would like to talk to him about something.
just so you know

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2010
If your looking for Derek maybe you need to open your eyes. He is always out and about, COOOOoo
yea i bet

United States

#19 Jun 23, 2010
COOOOoo, u had derek barbee crying?? u are so full of shit i can smell u from here. and u must b blind if u have been looking for him for a year and havent found him. hell everyone knos they guy, and he hangs out in lots of different places. check the bars. and wat did u sopposably have him crying over. wat problem did u have with him or wats ur name and number that way i can give it to ho him and ur search for him can b over. but i bet u dont give it to me, od b willing to bet ur all talk and a pussy.
COOOOoo

Dublin, OH

#20 Jun 28, 2010
Thanks for the info, because I talked to him friday. He said that he didn't want anything to do with me because he didn't want to get hurt and had to work. Thanks you all for the info where he was hanging out. NEXT TIME!!! All by the way!!(yea i bet) if you can smell me from there get your nose out of my ass every time I stop and bend over you dumb ass and learn to spell too.
yea i bet

Van Wert, OH

#21 Jun 29, 2010
so COOOOoo, you talked to barbee friday lol wow thats funny as hell. where did u talk to him at??? were you in cleavleand with him at cedar point???? thats where he was was all weekend.... god i knew you were full of s***. why do people like lie about s*** like this. you lieing pussy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 4 min Pitbull 28,093
Their relatioship bobby jo and dana rhoden 38 min Donna3 13
Larry do it halfway Jones "Baltimore family im... 51 min Unknown 8
unpleasant rhoden murder supposing, tell me why... 55 min Justagrlfrompc 315
News Scioto Drug Bust (Sep '13) 1 hr For real 19
Dana Rhoden and brad hilton 2 hr Lkd 16
Poetic Justice? Rose's Rambles 7 hr MsD247 445
Hanna mae baby daddy 7 hr MsD247 42

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web