mallory pettit
snoozer

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Who can tell me about this girl?(I'm not starting this to be a sh!t thread, so don't start)
star

Van Wert, OH

#2 Mar 10, 2011
She is a very sweet girl, who has been through some really hard times and has moved passed them to become a wonderful person. Please dont start talking crap about her.
Mallory

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 10, 2011
Ok. So u know how this goes. If u wanna know anything at all about me, ask. I am a very open and honest person, so any questions u might have, I would be more than willing to answer. I never get on here, jus because I don't want my name slammed, cause I'm positive that it would be. I have way to much going on in my life to have to worry about some dumb stuff like this....so if u wanna know somethin, call me.
oneupnya

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Mar 11, 2011
She is great! at ALOT of things!
u812pp

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 17, 2011
she swallows she will do jus about anything! She is kinda freaky! But its all good
Mallory

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 17, 2011
u812pp wrote:
she swallows she will do jus about anything! She is kinda freaky! But its all good
. Really? That's a real nice thing to put on here.
LDDFW

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Mar 17, 2011
Mallory is a good person who is getting her life back together! yea maybe she has had a messed up past but its all changing now! Maybe she used to do all that stuff! Ok well I know she did but still that dont give people the right to put her down like that! I jus think you guys r jealous that she isn't doin anything with you! So go phuck urselves!
snoozer

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Lol well like I said this wasn't meant for it to be a bashing thread, so get off of it dumbass. I already knew everything you said.
Mallory

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 17, 2011
snoozer wrote:
Lol well like I said this wasn't meant for it to be a bashing thread, so get off of it dumbass. I already knew everything you said.
U know that u are more than welcome to call me or whatever and ask me what u want to know. U didn't have to go about it this way.
snoozer

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 17, 2011
Mallory wrote:
<quoted text>U know that u are more than welcome to call me or whatever and ask me what u want to know. U didn't have to go about it this way.
I didn't want your opinion. I wanted to know others thoughts.
Mallory

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2011
snoozer wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want your opinion. I wanted to know others thoughts.
I'm not even gonna say anything to that. I hope that after u read it, u realize how stupid it sounds. U care about what other ppl think about me. My advice to u, get to know me and form ur own opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 4 min JustaBoyFromMS 187,852
Double Word Game 11 hr Yoo hoo 930
Piketon Shootings - Updated thread 5/2/16 (May '16) Fri roaddogg 302
Topix time out party ... Relax and refresh your... (Jan '17) Fri WildLifeLover 758
Billy Harper, lost and found. Discuss Fri Guest 236
Bob woods (May '16) Fri Kpossi01 2
I lied Thu Wonder Woman 2
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) Jan 16 Yoo hoo 2,542

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piketon Mortgages