First Prev
of 5
Next Last
No One

Malden, MO

#82 Aug 21, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
Might I add that most of us in piggott are actually having REAL issues on actually paying off a car with no job? They need to stop worrying about themselves and REPRESENT THE COMMON FOLK.
The mayor and town council worrying about the common folk here in Piggott?...now that's a good one. The only ones they are worried about are their "think their shit don't stink" buddies.

I still to this day do not know how these morons even got into office...only conclusion is one of two things:

1) over 51% of Piggott citizens are retards that can barely even tie their shoes.

or 2) They stole the elections behind closed doors and no one has challenged it.
citizen

Cherokee Village, AR

#83 Aug 21, 2012
yeal! and the mayor had to bring a good ole boy back into the mess from missouri,to help make excuses for him,sad sad sad.I never could understand yes men!!!!!!
Watcher

Cherokee Village, AR

#84 Aug 21, 2012
citizen wrote:
yeal! and the mayor had to bring a good ole boy back into the mess from missouri,to help make excuses for him,sad sad sad.I never could understand yes men!!!!!!
I can't understand why all of you are griping about loosing the McDonalds, they don't take food stamps there.

Quit bichin and get a job loosers!
citizen

Cherokee Village, AR

#85 Aug 21, 2012
WELL!ARE YOU HIREING WATCHER?IF SO I WILL BE IN AT 6AM N THE MORNING AND WILL PUT IN A DAMM GOOD DAYS WORK!I ANT SCARED OF WORK DONE IT ALL MY LIFE TIL THIS HIT!Bet I can work circles round you!
No One

Malden, MO

#86 Aug 21, 2012
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why all of you are griping about loosing the McDonalds, they don't take food stamps there.
bichin? loosers?

Try hooked on phonics you inbred retard!!!!
No One

Malden, MO

#87 Aug 21, 2012
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually with grammar like that you must work up on the square somewhere.
Hamburger Henry

State University, AR

#88 Sep 13, 2012
Well are they still building it? I haven't seen anymore activity in the building site lately.
hum

Salem, AR

#89 Sep 13, 2012
gas co there today digging!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yellow mustang 1 hr guest 3
Gag 1 hr crazy 75
School Board Race 2 hr mohawk pride 30
football 5 hr Mohawk Pride 53
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr WARRIOR 30,038
useless waste of time 14 hr citizen 1
wanted my 20s on a women Fri billybop84 3
Piggott Dating
Find my Match

Piggott Jobs