McDonalds in piggott???

Posted in the Piggott Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Confused1

United States

#1 May 15, 2012
i hear rumors but is this even rational?
sweet tea

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 16, 2012
we can only hope!
HORNETS NEST

Salem, AR

#3 May 16, 2012
if the town folks don't run um out before they get started!you know the town folks who run our home town?lol they may be afeared that they will loose all Their business if macky d's comes to town and you bet your sweet ass they will loose a lot,as a new place grabs all the business at first but hell look at it like this we don't have to drive to Kennett to get a big mac no more and think of all the tax money piggott will bring in WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO LOVEIN IT!!!!

United States

#4 May 16, 2012
yes its true they suppose to start around june or july its going to be a mcdonalds/gas station.
Not another

Dexter, MO

#5 May 16, 2012
McDonald's YES another gas station NO! Let's hope there is a lot of seating.
Mickey Bees

Bexar, AR

#6 May 16, 2012
HORNETS NEST wrote:
if the town folks don't run um out before they get started!you know the town folks who run our home town?lol they may be afeared that they will loose all Their business if macky d's comes to town and you bet your sweet ass they will loose a lot,as a new place grabs all the business at first but hell look at it like this we don't have to drive to Kennett to get a big mac no more and think of all the tax money piggott will bring in WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO LOVEIN IT!!!!
Dang it, I was a hopin' that it would be anather Maxican or Pissa place.
just sayin

Salem, AR

#7 May 16, 2012
WELL,IT WON'T BE LONG TIL THATS ALL WE'LL NEED HERE MEXICAN AND WE BETTER START FRYIN THAT CHICKEN AND FRYIN THAT THERE CATFISH BOY!just sayin
In the know

Hardy, AR

#8 May 24, 2012
just sayin wrote:
WELL,IT WON'T BE LONG TIL THATS ALL WE'LL NEED HERE MEXICAN AND WE BETTER START FRYIN THAT CHICKEN AND FRYIN THAT THERE CATFISH BOY!just sayin
McDonalds/Churches Chicken/Convienence/Gas with seating, parking and drive thru.
fact

Mountain Home, AR

#9 May 24, 2012
nope just the mcdonalds/gas station they gonna start on it the first of june
somebody

Portageville, MO

#10 May 25, 2012
i think taco bell is better just saying mc d's sucks
really

Dexter, MO

#11 May 30, 2012
all we need is another gas station/quick mart here. we need real jobs here where people can make a living.. not enough people round here anymore to support 4 gas stations and a quick mart.. and a mc donalds. i mean i love me sum micky d"s but we don't need the other crap..
Wondering

United States

#12 May 30, 2012
somebody wrote:
i think taco bell is better just saying mc d's sucks
Taco bell or anything other than another burger joint
befair2skanks

Cherokee Village, AR

#13 May 31, 2012
really wrote:
all we need is another gas station/quick mart here. we need real jobs here where people can make a living.. not enough people round here anymore to support 4 gas stations and a quick mart.. and a mc donalds. i mean i love me sum micky d"s but we don't need the other crap..
now, now the scubway has increased the economic development for the local drug dealers. having another front to launder drugs through is just what this town needs. our skank population needs their fixes, too.
WhizzedOff

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jun 1, 2012
HORNETS NEST wrote:
stoopid town folks are bringin a mcdonolds to town so that we will all eat the food and get fat and die. stoopid town folks keeped walmart out of town and are keepin big huge factorys from putting in here. Let's blame everything on the city town folks.
weird

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jun 5, 2012
ummm.... its june 5th.... no micky d's yet.....
Poppin John

Haslet, TX

#16 Jun 5, 2012
weird wrote:
ummm.... its june 5th.... no micky d's yet.....
Not going to be neither. All the factories are almost gone. And the utility rates are to high. They don't find it worth while.

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2012
Mickey Bees wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang it, I was a hopin' that it would be anather Maxican or Pissa place.
You really shouldn't post anything until you at least reach a third grade spelling level.
Mickey Bees

United States

#18 Jun 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't post anything until you at least reach a third grade spelling level.
Darlin' I'm bettin' I could spell you under the table. My post was attempt to be a bit sarcastic.
You really shouldn't post anything until you at least reach a second grade level at tact and manners. Oh wait....maybe I should type a little slower so you can read all of this. Sorry, I was typing pretty fast. N o w h o w' s t h i s? B e t t e r?
CeeJ

Dexter, MO

#19 Jun 6, 2012
Mickey Bees wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin' I'm bettin' I could spell you under the table. My post was attempt to be a bit sarcastic.
You really shouldn't post anything until you at least reach a second grade level at tact and manners. Oh wait....maybe I should type a little slower so you can read all of this. Sorry, I was typing pretty fast. N o w h o w' s t h i s? B e t t e r?
I happen to know you can! LOL!
pop tart

Dexter, MO

#20 Jun 11, 2012
WhizzedOff wrote:
<quoted text>
stoopid town folks are bringin a mcdonolds to town so that we will all eat the food and get fat and die. stoopid town folks keeped walmart out of town and are keepin big huge factorys from putting in here. Let's blame everything on the city town folks.
where in the hell did u learn to speak and write. Man go back to school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blascoe's 4 hr Really 12
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr uh hu 31,014
TOO MANY.. Wrinkles, Makeup and Cheap Jewelry. (Jul '15) 6 hr concernedfamilyme... 50
names of drug dealers in piggott !! 11 hr TGIF 40
Mary Slaton Gifford May 29 Neon Moon 21
Who is the biggest snitch? May 29 Neon Moon 8
Kourtney Chadwell (Mar '15) May 29 Neon moon 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piggott Mortgages