country mart
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#82 Sep 20, 2008
Where you at James? I need you to help me unload this truck, tell Cletus to quit arguing with Rita about who's gonna win Wrestlemania.
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#83 Sep 20, 2008
Sorry brutha, the cub cab wouldn't start this mornin. Had to walk to work, johnny wouldnt give me a ride
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#84 Sep 20, 2008
The next time you need to jerk him out of the pond, tell him to quit skinny dipping and take you to work, and then go home and clean those fish.
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#85 Sep 20, 2008
Hey james, I was talking to one of your biggest fans just a minute ago, while I was waiting on you to get to work, and he was wondering when you were gonna open up the pit stop again. Hey works in the deli, and his last name is a bird.
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#86 Sep 20, 2008
Well we can't get him out of bed, he's depressed his boyfriend got married
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#87 Sep 20, 2008
Tell him to move on with his life, start a new family, get some pit bulls, and debate about the pit bulls with people on myspace
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#88 Sep 20, 2008
Well he had a ferret but it died, it stunk i don't think he ever gave it a bath, he should have at least took it swimming with him at heritage park
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#89 Sep 20, 2008
Hey walrus I'm glad were working the 3rd shift at country mart now, makes it easier to sneak cigarettes out the back door. Beautiful day in the neighborhood!!!
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#90 Sep 20, 2008
Hey J.P., remember that fake camera they put in the back, they said it was hooked up to the main office in Fredricktown, what a bunch of idiots, also do you remember the time that jerkoff from the Wharehouse Foods commercials, I think his name was Alan, came in with a video tape and talked to all of the workers, saying that he had them on tape stealing stuff. There's never been a security camera in that store. Oh those were the good ole days.
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#91 Sep 20, 2008
Now boys you need to make sure and wear your tie and tuck in your shirt. You need to look NICE AND NEAT..........
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#92 Sep 20, 2008
Yeah I remember that, didn't sweet cleet and shaq tear it down, good times...........
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#93 Sep 20, 2008
I remember one time Dildole Holifield told me to tuck my shirt in, he said it looked like crap. He looks like crap. Well, time to go stock the frozen food section.
Meagan smith

Delphi, IN

#94 Sep 21, 2008
Huh wrote:
Is that Meagan Smith working there again nasty
why is i am working there again. thank you.:D if you want to say something to me i'll be there wednesday too.
Not Wednesday

Paragould, AR

#95 Sep 21, 2008
I'll be there Tuesday it will be cleaner than wednesday
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#96 Sep 21, 2008
Hey J.P fan club, who ordered all this s#&t? I miss ole Joe Sanderson.
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#97 Sep 21, 2008
Hey I was up there earlier today of a evenin', guess who i saw, ol' big scottie spittin in a cup
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#98 Sep 21, 2008
We need to get those marrachino cherries put up on the shelf, Bill said everybody and their coondog is wanting em.
james pollard fan club

Gregory, AR

#99 Sep 21, 2008
First i gotta take the leaf blower and blow all the cigarette butts from to parking lot in to the grass, looks better that way
The Walrus was Paul

San Antonio, TX

#100 Sep 21, 2008
Yeah, then we need to feed the rats in the back room, so they won't come out and greet the customers. HELTER SKELTER!!!! SHES COMING DOWN FAST!!!!
Who Knows

Malden, MO

#101 Sep 21, 2008
Fine Meagan is licking all of country mart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Reality Check 43,253
We’re is ole Brando 11 hr Greg 3
Donald Grider Jail Bird 18 hr Justareader 15
Rector Sonic 18 hr family 4
Looking for local work Mon Uncle Tom 6
Work. Mon Uncle Tom 3
racism (Oct '12) Mon Guest 37

Piggott Jobs

Personal Finance

Piggott Mortgages