Police is piggotts finest at its finest?

Police is piggotts finest at its finest?

Posted in the Piggott Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Billy Alstatt

Dexter, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Feel free to elaborate any thoughts?
Hello

Dexter, MO

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Is this some kind of a JOKE??????????

Since: Sep 11

Washington, IN

#3 Feb 6, 2012
They seem alright to me...well except for Poole....hes about an arrogant ass, but the rest of them seem like stand up guys to me.
poole fan

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Forceofone wrote:
They seem alright to me...well except for Poole....hes about an arrogant ass, but the rest of them seem like stand up guys to me.
force of one, you are so wrong!! ilove you, don. you are what a good cop looks like---the perfect example of protecting and serving. thank you, officer poole, for all you do.
Disagree

Dexter, MO

#5 Feb 7, 2012
I have never had a problem with Mr. Poole. He has always been helpful and very polite to me and my family. We have known him for over 25 years and never had any type of problems with im.
old hippie

Lees Summit, MO

#6 Feb 14, 2012
Piggott needs another Ray Duty for the town fuzz.
old hippie

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Feb 15, 2012
The last time a cop pulled me over he was lucky i let him off with a warning!!!!!!
Billy Fatt Alstatt

Dexter, MO

#8 Feb 21, 2012
Well lets just say if i wasn't in a hurry to kiss the mayors ass you have went to jail old hippie.

Ash Flat, AR

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Billy Fatt Alstatt wrote:
Well lets just say if i wasn't in a hurry to kiss the mayors ass you have went to jail old hippie.
Another hilarious comment from this skank.
Mad MoFO

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Feb 22, 2012
i just dont like a certain officer for messing with my gf. she is 25 and his is in his late 40's... broke up with the slut but he knew we where dating....
star buck

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Feb 23, 2012
You know what , son, most time thats what happens. But if you're interested in that girl, those two aren't together anymore. Didn't last long, new wore off. Just hurt other people and they are already broke up. Sorry for you tho. Good luck. go after her if she's worth it.
well now

Dolph, AR

#12 Feb 23, 2012
Guess she was'nt worth looseing his job over!
Billy Fatt Alstatt

Dexter, MO

#13 Feb 27, 2012
Im not Skanky im the chief.
lonestar

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Feb 27, 2012
Well just wondering, did that certain girl pay her fine? Heard she had warrent for her arrest. she's still in town.But i'm sure i'm not the only one that knows this. saw her moving furniture from moore st. to trailer on 10th by clat st. Oh well, they' aren't gonna bother her any way, but if that was some other people in town, we would be locked up. Guess we just don't know how to use our bodies like she does. But people will remember this when they get pulled over. But usely the police is pretty good. Just forget who they are sometime. and what they stand for. Thank you ppd for the good work you do. but remember who you are from now on and what you stand for.
Wow

Dexter, MO

#15 Mar 1, 2012
Who cares if a certain girl paid. what about the deputies whooping on people did he pay. Or did his daddy pay.
Wow

Dexter, MO

#16 Mar 3, 2012
Why has so many officers quit the pd?
Tom

Dexter, MO

#17 Mar 6, 2012
Cause the dope dealers got the badges now.
not so pure

United States

#18 Mar 13, 2012
Oh my gawd..... Said 25 year old girl did not use her body... Hell if she had Id been proud as hell... I taught her afew of my ole tricks, and in this world if you claim you havent used someone to get what you wanted I'll call ya a damn liar... Id like to know who keeps such a close eye on our comings and goings... Really are we that interesting....? Yeah I guess we are.. Keep watchin, keep talkin... Just makes us that more famous baby.... Xoxo V.
almost famous

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2012
Well Lonestar... What I hered last night just goes to show that none is above the law in this town.. I hered Poole and Wicker were at the trailer on 10th and bout knocked the door down... So there you go. You people need to get a life... Worry about the drug dealers and thieves, and leave the poor working folk alone... Everyoneffalls on hard times... And a police officer whose been on the force as long as Poole should learn a few manners.....
laughing out loud

United States

#20 Mar 15, 2012
Poole is a very nice christain man BUT!when it comes to ATHORITY HE BECOMES A DIFFERENT PERSON,AND SHOWS HIS TRUE COLORS!!!!!!NOW!What kind of money do you think the city makes off of us poor folks??all that they get is from us poor folks,Catch the drug dealers and no pockets would be stuffed here for the ATHORITYS!!!!YES POOLE IS DR.JECKLE AND MR HYDE!!!EXPECIALLY IF HE HAS A PARTNER IN THE LEAD!!!HE FOLLOWS WELL!SEEN IT!!!!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mlws 1 hr hmm 6
blue eyed cutie at freds pharmacy? 21 hr karen 4
Brooke Wed Mohawk teacher 14
for the piggott police meth heads tag numbers &... Tue citizen 21
bart b. Tue carnahan 4
huge white D*** Tue guest 17
More tag numbers of meth heads for police Tue dale yarbrough 5

Piggott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance