Yuck

Monroe, LA

#41 Aug 7, 2013
Gross workers
SadieMae

Mountain Home, AR

#42 Aug 29, 2013
blahblah wrote:
I am so tired of going to McDonald's and buy a meal and when I get home to eat there is mold on the tomatoes or the bread or even on the burritos. I'm feed up with these freacking owned you would think that since it is a new street it would have new food. I think the owners need fined and hell they can keep any crew because they treat them like dirt
They have good food.
pamelap

Mountain Home, AR

#43 Aug 30, 2013
blahblah wrote:
I am so tired of going to McDonald's and buy a meal and when I get home to eat there is mold on the tomatoes or the bread or even on the burritos. I'm feed up with these freacking owned you would think that since it is a new street it would have new food. I think the owners need fined and hell they can keep any crew because they treat them like dirt
Certainly you are not talking about our new burger joint!
myword

Monroe, LA

#44 Aug 30, 2013
Went there today and it was nasty. Buns were hard and pattys were burnt almost to hard to eat.
Red Shirt dude Spanky

Mountain Home, AR

#45 Sep 13, 2013
I think that fat fucktard licked my icecream cone right before he gave it to me.
Fairly friendly

Dallas, TX

#46 Aug 27, 2014
Good >&#9832;&#65039;GOD &#9832;&#65039;<. I am praying for you, pocket town! Factory jobs are a blessing? Really?! You've got to be kidding me! That is insanity! You wouldn't like a hospital or something with skills as a pre-requisite to heighten your Main Street? That doesn't really........, well, let me retract that .... I guess it DOES explain you stick people ( or should I say splain'ya'lls)?
I've been to this mcDonalds personally ( not by choice ).... Staying on the subject, food was just fine. GO PIGGOTT ARKANSAS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Don Expedition 40,900
Seonna Tomshack (Apr '15) 6 hr Chiming in 52
brothers and sisters having intercourse (Jan '11) 22 hr Bad boy 72
Doesn't change anything 22 hr Michael Scofield 2
Thank the officers 23 hr Roger 3
scumbag Wed finally done 9
Wreck on 49 this afternoon Mon Kait8 fan 3

Piggott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance