zac brandon thrista debbie chase

Posted in the Piggott Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 24, 2010
this is the mother of mazin alton chase and lucas ray chase and my baby girl destini leeann chase. i sighned over guardianship papers for 1 year in 2004 cause zachary went to prison and they tricked me into signin them papers so they could have my kids specially thrista cause her baby died and she wanted another so she gots my daughter and the guardianship was to be terminated at my descresion. they are keepin them from me wont let me see them. when i go see them at debbies mazin and lucas she tells me no its not time yet for them to see me and this has happened 100's of times . thrista and brandon hasnt and wont let me see destini. I WANT TO SEE MY KIDS !!!!!!!!!! they will not let me see them cause i aint with zac. i love my kids and i will have them back..

Tabitha chase those are my kids and i will see too it that they come home to there mother i promise
ba-bye

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Dec 28, 2010
Ummm......the name is thrista not tabitha. Still messed up huh???
annie okley

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Honey, they would never get my children. it would be over my dead body. they're no better to raise them , than you are. one of them needs to see a dr. for a attitude change. she sure likes to throw her weight, but honey, you're not as big and as important as you think you are. Yet you claim to be such a good christian. You told me that you're self. when is piggott gonna wake up and see you for who you really are. What you do ,honey comes back around to you one day. what if you lost you're whole family, pay back for taking this ladies little girl and you other one, little boys. Remember We always get paid back one day. Looks like you day will be hear one of these days. Hope i'm around to see it. Lady, stay in there, don't ever give up you're babies. neither one of those women would theirs. But they may one day be the one on the other side like you. cheerying you on, if i can help, just let me know. cause, i may just be the one that can help you have you're children back.
SomeoneWhoCares

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Jan 14, 2011
Leave them alone. You left them! They are fine where they are!!! Don't disrupt their lives because you finally decide you might want to be a mother to them! Enuff said.
Good people

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Thrista and Brandon are two of the most caring and gentle people in that corrupt town ! You should be thankful they are providing a good home for the child(children) They took them in and raised them as their own . If you truly love your children sometimes the bset thing to do is let them be happy and have a stable Christian home! Doesn't mean you have to forget them but sometimes the hardest decisions come from the happiness and well being our your children sit down and think about what you would be taking from them put your childrens needs before your own and ask yourself can i provide such a stable home as they are alreay in?
cant

Camp, AR

#6 Jan 31, 2011
Corrupt town? Seriously? Good lord.
wow

North Little Rock, AR

#7 Jan 31, 2011
wasnt that chick with another chick for a while....wow and they called that fit to take anothers kid?
annie okley

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Feb 2, 2011
You know you're right to a certain part, but if the two plus people are good people and christains , as you say, then christains would consider other people also{ like you are saying they should be praised for giving those children homes and love} then they would give the mother visiting rights with those kids. after all ,i beleive the mother did go through the pain bringing those children into the world,, and so {those good people can have them to love.} So people , lets see who beleives in God, which one is in the right, where the little ones are concerned. A mother will always be a mother. They say mother is so bad, how many prayers have they said for mother and father. Thats what CHRISTAINS would do. Ck. hearts, where is the LOVE they all have. So ck. hearts,people..BUT I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERs CAUSE I KNOW THE PEOPLE.Let God melt that cold heart you have. thats cold, i know. all i have to say now.
cant

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Feb 2, 2011
pushing out a baby doesn't make you a momma. Claiming to be a momma don't make you a momma either.

And momma's don't get to decide when they want to play momma and when they don't. People make choices and pay the consequences of those choices. Children aren't their for their whimsy.
annie okley

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Feb 2, 2011
well, i hit the nail on the head, i saw where the good christains live. always me, myself and I, cause i'm sure those ones that ,playing mothers, to those children are only wanting what they want in life.You are right, mommas should be mommas, but you tell me that those two families have always done every thing right and deserve a big pat on the back for what they've done. Well, here's the big pat on the back you want. just wondering. is there checks coming to the homes for the children to help out, where i come from that takes place to help with children. that just might have alittle to do with the Momma thing. just wondering.
famiily member

Dexter, MO

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Those kids would benifit both ways by letting the mother see them and it dont hurt to have alot of love for the kids...the boys need better surroundings cause thats not a clean place to be..and the girl is treated well but she is looked at as she is someone elses kid n not there own child...so if you look they are not in a better place but the best that can be done from there family...those kids want to see there mother n ask about her n are told not good things about her...why talk to a child about that stuff...
im there momma

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Dec 9, 2012
well i just want to let my babies know i love you all very much, and dont listen to what they tell you about me..i will get u all back i promise... I LOVE YOU Mazin, Lucas, & Destini chase.....
im there momma

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Dec 9, 2012
to put the topping on the cake, here the trueth shall set me free.... only one of the 3 are there biological blood to them so called christians...and they know it, so when we go to court guess what happens next.... i pray everyday and every night, im sorry if i am not rich or live in a fantsy home or drive a nice car, i am a great person and mean well..i will get my babies back one day.. mazin is 13 and lucas is 12 and destini is 10.. so guess what... when they get of age they will decide who they want to be with...
joe quick

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Dec 11, 2012
im there momma wrote:
to put the topping on the cake, here the trueth shall set me free.... only one of the 3 are there biological blood to them so called christians...and they know it, so when we go to court guess what happens next.... i pray everyday and every night, im sorry if i am not rich or live in a fantsy home or drive a nice car, i am a great person and mean well..i will get my babies back one day.. mazin is 13 and lucas is 12 and destini is 10.. so guess what... when they get of age they will decide who they want to be with...
TRASH is all I have to say
no name

Roland, AR

#15 Dec 14, 2012
this is to im there momma you have got to be kidding you know what you did to those kids & you sure as hell dont need to be getting on here & sounding like a victim cuz you aint
old and cranky

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Do they not teach people how to spell in this town?
im there momma

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Dec 16, 2012
for ur info,i aint the one that left them.. they wont let me see or talk to them .. that wasnt my choice and i never left them and i have tried to see them all the time but they wouldnt let me.. only cause i left zac..get ur facts strait asshole.. it aint like i dropped them off and said i dont want to see them.. i signed a guardianship paper so when i was at work and if they needed medical attension they could take them, thats why i signed it.. zac went to prison and i moved out of debi and speedys house to a 3 bedroom brick house (just me and my kids).. me and his parents had a big fight, thats why i moved, they babysitted for me when i went to work...just cause i wasnt with him anymore they too it upon themselves to decide i didnt need my kids.... ive never been to court over none of this. they dont have custody..only guardianship!!!!!!!!!!For now only..
yourtheirmomma-y earight

Hardy, AR

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Those children do not want nor do they need to see you. I know the entire story and I just had to say that you are not nor have you ever been and nor will you ever be their "momma" as you want to call yourself. Why not speak the truth? "They" gave you plenty of chances to be a mother. You chose not to. So just stop lying to yourself and everyone else just so you can get sympathy. Everone knows the actual truth about it.
no name

Roland, AR

#19 Dec 19, 2012
from what ive read on here it seems to me like the last time you told them you loved them was 2 years ago & from what ive heard around here you didnt move to a brick home it was some crummy apts & who said you left them is that some guilt coming out of you oh & one more thing you need to learn to spell before you get on your next soap box & people in this town dont think very highly of you or does everyone hate you
joe quick

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Dec 19, 2012
no name wrote:
from what ive read on here it seems to me like the last time you told them you loved them was 2 years ago & from what ive heard around here you didnt move to a brick home it was some crummy apts & who said you left them is that some guilt coming out of you oh & one more thing you need to learn to spell before you get on your next soap box & people in this town dont think very highly of you or does everyone hate you

Im gonna have to say that everyone pretty much hates her she does this crap one a year or so then its like she just falls of the face of the earth.then she puts on this o poor pitiful me act like she is the victim and then just like clockwork she will put somethin on here.like posting stuff on topix is gonna somehow make everything better, but it just showes the kinda peron she really is.but I know that them kids are bein taken care of in a way that she could never fulfill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kellie scot 8 hr CITIZEN 4
country mart (Jul '14) 9 hr who cares 25
Kiley Mode 23 hr CITIZEN 4
why don't I get any responses on Deborah Radin Fri goodfelr 3
Zach white Apr 16 Man 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Apr 16 Gameover 30,811
country mart Apr 16 anonymous 21
More from around the web

Piggott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE