lisa davis attorney
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
piggott resident

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Apr 12, 2012
what is happening with her. heard she is in trouble but cant pull up article that was in the paper online. any updates and how can someone find out if their cases have been filed?
mohawk fan

Dexter, MO

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Call the circuit court clerks office
mytwocents

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2012
It was on the front page of paper recently....she's had her liscense suspended for three months or look on internet its on the bar association and ar supreme court sites....I have a feeling this is only the beginning ....I know four other people that she's done similar things too...
wondering

Dexter, MO

#4 Apr 17, 2012
I am sure she is ashamed of what she did there is NO NEED to come on this trash site and bash her!!!
justice

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Apr 17, 2012
wondering----you have got to be kidding!!!!i know of 4 people she took for over $2500.do you know how long it takes for a real working person to save that much money?if she is that ashamed---go back and figure her time and refund all that money.
ThatOneGuy

Paragould, AR

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Lisa Davis....Yeah Id hit that.
crap

Malden, MO

#7 Apr 22, 2012
shes only ashamed bc she got caught,she is finally getting what she deserves,im glad its by upper authority.... all i can say is con artist/scum/ and this should of happened sooner!!!! No one should feel sorry for her, bc she didnt feel sorry for the working man when she was ripping them off..
hugh

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Apr 22, 2012
AMEN!!!
nowitsme

Dexter, MO

#9 Apr 22, 2012
can i ask what she did? i cant find it...
how

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Apr 22, 2012
wow

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Apr 22, 2012
nowitsme

Dexter, MO

#12 Apr 23, 2012
thanx for the info
N O RENT

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Apr 23, 2012
Someone said she was moving her stuff out of her office. Wonder who owns her building she was renting, If it is chuckie or kenny or winton they will be crying and putting in the paper how us peons need to pay for them losing a renter. To be continued i am sure......
OMG

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Apr 23, 2012
OH HELL NO!You did'ntalert these crying landlords N O RENT Now they will be hard to get along with and go crying to our Mayor and city counsil!:((
ticked off

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2012
i am dissapointed in her becouse i know a girl that used her for a divorce,and child support,and her ex is over 10,000 behind,and she hasnt done a thing to get him locked up for not paying,hes out partying,and having a good ole time while shes working like a dog to provide for her 2 kids which are both under school age,and has to pay childcare on both of them
Loveher

Dexter, MO

#16 Apr 24, 2012
She has great looking boobs!!!
now

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Apr 24, 2012
ticked off tell the girl file a claim---board of professional responsibility.
hmmm

Benton, AR

#18 Apr 24, 2012
Haha...her boobs sag to her stomach..but she definitely looks a lot better since she lost all that weight. I just wonder how she is going to make money for these 3 months? Doesn't she have a brand new expensive vehicle? Id hate to have that payment now. Although she hasn't always been the best person, I will pray for her. After all, she is a mother and a wife! Its not good to wish bad luck on anyone!
thats right

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Apr 24, 2012
she got me for 6 vehicle payments!!!!!!
ticked off

United States

#20 Apr 26, 2012
shes got the papers now,and yes shes gonna file a complaint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min Robert Byrd 40,063
brothers and sisters having intercourse (Jan '11) 4 hr Dad 54
scumbag 22 hr get ready 4
Such RUBBISH Thu Babe5439 1
Does anyone know Richard Hampton? (Aug '08) Tue WTOTFW 6
Jennifer does Piggott again (Aug '15) Tue KSDQ 24
Delete delete Oct 17 Gigi865 11

Piggott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance