Mohawk and Lady Mohawk Athletics

Posted in the Piggott Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Former mohawk

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2010
So who as of right now (that hasnt just graduated) would be some star players this coming up year for Piggott? I want to know your opinion on the Mohawks and the Lady Mohawks. This will also help me to figure out whoe all is still in school and what they play!
Former mohawk

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Sorry *who* not whoe
Former mohawk too

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2010
That's a good question. I went off to college and i'm back now. Would like to know who all the good athletes are this year!
why ask

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Oh just sit at the coffee shops or country club and you will find out who will the big dogs. As long as they have enough money to be a member at the country club or have the right last name, those will be your star players. Its all political now. No such thing as earning your spot on a team anymore, its all about money and namesake.
Former mohawk too

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2010
Well who are the good ones that don't kiss ass to get what they want? The ones with true talent.
mohawk football

Dexter, MO

#6 Jun 17, 2010
parrish mantz will be a star player this year in football
Former mohawk too

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2010
That's football. But what about volleyball?
mohican

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2010
mohawk football wrote:
parrish mantz will be a star player this year in football
I think they are wondering about sr. high not jr. high
Former mohawk too

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2010
Yes. Anyone know about Sr. High?
well

Catlin, IL

#10 Jul 11, 2010
In volleyball it wont be a surprise on who starts. Just look to see whos house the coach is at or who is at her house. that will tell you who the starters will be..its all politics.
God Warrior

Delphi, IN

#11 Jul 16, 2010
Alek Samples for football. Tanner Murray, I think as far as the Sr. High basketball team goes all of the starters have great potential, just not a great coach. I don't think they will make it past District. The Girls basketball team will not be great either. The Wright sisters are really praised in this town, but they aren't very good. They just need to worry about winning games. I don't think they will make it TO District. Hunter French and Beau Wicker for Tennis. They will make it all the way to state. Top 10. Track should do well. I don't know a lot about that sport though. Tennis and Track will be in the best shape this next school year.
oops

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jul 22, 2010
God Warrior wrote:
Alek Samples for football. Tanner Murray, I think as far as the Sr. High basketball team goes all of the starters have great potential, just not a great coach. I don't think they will make it past District. The Girls basketball team will not be great either. The Wright sisters are really praised in this town, but they aren't very good. They just need to worry about winning games. I don't think they will make it TO District. Hunter French and Beau Wicker for Tennis. They will make it all the way to state. Top 10. Track should do well. I don't know a lot about that sport though. Tennis and Track will be in the best shape this next school year.
Haley French not Hunter for tennis
mohican

New Haven, CT

#13 Jul 23, 2010
Baseball should be the strongest team this year. Girls golf should be good as well.
Former mohawk too

United States

#14 Aug 4, 2010
Who are the good lady golfers this year? and Who all on volleyball besides the brown nosers?
nascar

Bexar, AR

#15 Aug 5, 2010
I think the wright sisters carry the golf team also. Good athletes.
wondering

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Aug 5, 2010
Is that star athlete from rector Allison Duncan really moving to piggott?? Heard she was. She would be helpful to the lady mohawks. She's pretty too
Former mohawk 2

United States

#17 Aug 5, 2010
wow. nascar? your just like everyone else that loves the wrights. pathetic!!
nascar

Bexar, AR

#18 Aug 7, 2010
You got to admit they help out the sports programs. We would probably averaged in single digits as a team in basketball without them. They also help the softball program. They also give us a chance to make a deep run into the state playoffs in volleyball.
Former mohawk 2

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2010
Nascar your wrong.
rector

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Aug 9, 2010
Rector should be good this year.. They got that tall girl.... Heard she was movin here too she's like six three n smokin hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So. I'm like... not a snitch. (Sep '16) 4 hr Dad 8
Piggott Police 4 hr Whatwhatwhat 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Camden Kid Toucher 38,843
Why doesn't this town have any jobs? (Jan '17) 17 hr Forthekids 19
Sonic (Nov '16) Tue Not fooling anyone 13
eclipse Mon Dad 1
Larry Davis Aug 20 Arkansas 5

Piggott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance