white and brown pittbull

white and brown pittbull

Posted in the Piggott Forum

loves dogs

Dexter, MO

#1 Sep 17, 2012
there was a white and brown pitbull running around n thornton street and the street over from it . a cop saw the dog and called the dog catcher to came a get it . so if it your dog you know where it is. it had NO tags
me to

Dexter, MO

#2 Sep 17, 2012
It was a boxer
loves dogs

Dexter, MO

#3 Sep 18, 2012
the cop said it was a pit but i thought it looked like a boxer b/c i have a tan and white boxer and it looked like my dog . but the dogcatcher has the dog now
me to

Dexter, MO

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Yeah he picked him up close to my house
everyone knows

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Oct 8, 2012
well its out again or another one i saw it on cherry street.
Melissa Thompson

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Nov 30, 2012
yea everyone knows he is a boxer and he used to belong to me. That is Louie a loving family dog that has taken out 5 screened windows two screen doors and two panes of glass. Funny how i get a ticket for him running loose while he is lying in my living room floor too but that happened too. Anyways the 530 ticket they gave me the night before i recieved the ticket I ask two of our finest to let me know if they seen him to let me know because he went through the glass again. I really didnt have time for him due to work and school so he was giving to a friend that loves him almost as much as me and my kids which are heart broken cause I cant afford getting tickets on a dog that clearly runs around but has never hurt anyone or anything but the cops that think they are dog breeders and can tell better than the place I bought the dog a licienced pet store can tell. Hey just because I try to help someone and you they dont like him cause of his past I pay fine fine job guys now that we no longer have our family pet and my kids blame me for that can you please do something about the 3 to 6 different dogs that are clearly labs, yorkies, and some other healer mix that run, defecate, and growl at my kids in our yard every other day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 53 min Reality Check 40,067
brothers and sisters having intercourse (Jan '11) 6 hr Dad 54
scumbag Thu get ready 4
Such RUBBISH Thu Babe5439 1
Does anyone know Richard Hampton? (Aug '08) Oct 17 WTOTFW 6
Jennifer does Piggott again (Aug '15) Oct 17 KSDQ 24
Delete delete Oct 17 Gigi865 11

Piggott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance