created by: Observer | Aug 24, 2010

Piggott, AR

44 votes

Clay County, AR.- Bad Reputation and WHY????!!

Click on an option to vote

• Piggott-pot dealers from the 70's
  • McDougal-Meth Capital of USA??
  • Dry County ?? WHERE????!!
  • Rector-Party in the streets in 70's??!
  • Nimmons-Mayor's Races and Wives
  • Corning-Needles in kid's yards ??!
  • Corning-Jr. High Students on dope??
  • Meth-good or bad for kids???
  • Prescription Narcotics Stolen -Home
  • Liquor & all alcohol, sold to minors??
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2010
Observer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Have any parents, or grandparents observed all the drug dealers at schools, or at home? Have you seen any fast theives raiding your pill bottles when you have your back turned, then leaving quickly? Who are the kids running around with these days? Do you let them spend the night with druggies/alcoholics?? How do you really know?? When you work full time and overtime, what are they really doing with all their spare time?? Who are their relatives, and where do they really go? Do you even bother to check up on them to see?? Could get really interesting, esp. late at night when the kids like to have fun!
citizen

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Where are the cops when you need them? They have a busy day with all the above problems to deal with. They need more pay and respect, if they are trying to honestly do their jobs daily, and nightly.
Chris Matic

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

citizen wrote:
Where are the cops when you need them? They have a busy day with all the above problems to deal with. They need more pay and respect, if they are trying to honestly do their jobs daily, and nightly.
Make up your mind. On the other post you spoke against the police for not solving crimes. Now you make excuses for them.
Talk about too much time on your hands. The reason you have to change monikers and post to yourself is because you are too stupid for anyone to converse with on here. We will just stand back and watch you argue with yourself, idiot.
goofy

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Chris Matic wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind. On the other post you spoke against the police for not solving crimes. Now you make excuses for them.
Talk about too much time on your hands. The reason you have to change monikers and post to yourself is because you are too stupid for anyone to converse with on here. We will just stand back and watch you argue with yourself, idiot.
You are right Chris Matic, thanks for a good point.
Chris Matic

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

goofy wrote:
You are right Chris Matic, thanks for a good point.
You shouldn't give in to a troll. Fight back.

Since: Aug 10

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Where did all those good looking big pot dealers and their families run off to, Chris? There aren't many of the 70's dealers left here in Piggott. Have they been really successful with their pot dealing lifestyles? Give us an update, Chris Matic.
Christ Matic

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

just a country gal wrote:
Where did all those good looking big pot dealers and their families run off to, Chris? There aren't many of the 70's dealers left here in Piggott. Have they been really successful with their pot dealing lifestyles? Give us an update, Chris Matic.
I'm afraid I can't be of service. I do not know the drug dealer history of Piggott. I smoked a little weed in the 80s and that's about the extent of my knowledge, country gal. I am flattered you think I am expert in these matters and wish I could help, but I'm just a lowly troll with a split personality, prowling the Piggott topix now and again.
Anyways, I hope all drug dealers are locked up and taken off the streets.

Since: Aug 10

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Christ Matic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I can't be of service. I do not know the drug dealer history of Piggott. I smoked a little weed in the 80s and that's about the extent of my knowledge, country gal. I am flattered you think I am expert in these matters and wish I could help, but I'm just a lowly troll with a split personality, prowling the Piggott topix now and again.
Anyways, I hope all drug dealers are locked up and taken off the streets.
The drug dealers are drawing their free crazy checks, and disability checks and the hard working females living in poverty go to work every day without fail, take the babies to the babysitters on the way to work before the roosters crow, while the sorry lazy bumbs called men lay up in the beds dreaming about a new connection, and their easy street cash flows coming to them exclusively. Get out the scales, papers, pot, cocaine, and sell a few pills on the sidelines you lazy, no good useless fathers who laugh it up partying with your large groups of useless friends while the electric gets shut off. No TV, cable? What a shame, the batteries are dead in the remotes too. LOL!! Sit on the couches, and continue to do your sit down only good work all around here, you got it made in the shade so don't get a good thing get messed up here.
Chris Matic

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

just a country gal wrote:
<quoted text>The drug dealers are drawing their free crazy checks, and disability checks and the hard working females living in poverty go to work every day without fail, take the babies to the babysitters on the way to work before the roosters crow, while the sorry lazy bumbs called men lay up in the beds dreaming about a new connection, and their easy street cash flows coming to them exclusively. Get out the scales, papers, pot, cocaine, and sell a few pills on the sidelines you lazy, no good useless fathers who laugh it up partying with your large groups of useless friends while the electric gets shut off. No TV, cable? What a shame, the batteries are dead in the remotes too. LOL!! Sit on the couches, and continue to do your sit down only good work all around here, you got it made in the shade so don't get a good thing get messed up here.
LOL. I see you are on your soapbox again dear. And I'm glad to see you got yourself a profile.:)
I like your dialogue here. The way you responded to my trolling posts won my heart.
soapbox

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Chris Matic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I see you are on your soapbox again dear. And I'm glad to see you got yourself a profile.:)
I like your dialogue here. The way you responded to my trolling posts won my heart.
Yeah, I need to stop this soapbox. Thanks, not all men are this way. Thank God for good men and the others will do what they want as long as they can. There are a lot of bad problems in lots of families, just have to overcome and hang in there together. I'm fine, sorry to get on these soapboxes lately. Love & peace to you.
Chris Matic

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

soapbox wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I need to stop this soapbox. Thanks, not all men are this way. Thank God for good men and the others will do what they want as long as they can. There are a lot of bad problems in lots of families, just have to overcome and hang in there together. I'm fine, sorry to get on these soapboxes lately. Love & peace to you.
Don't stop now. Give 'em hell baby.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Chris Matic wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't stop now. Give 'em hell baby.
LOL, they are all hating and gossiping on me now, and backstabbing too. This is one ridiculous mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Piggott Forum right now

Search the Piggott Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
you'll be sorry 2 hr Ouchy 18
Lesbians 2 hr Citizen 2
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bowser45 938
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 4 hr CabotRes 830
Cathy Roofe 8 hr Lee street 1
Shane Lockard 8 hr Gurl 16
Kay street 8 hr Neighbor 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Piggott Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••