Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16530 Oct 8, 2012
Nobama wrote:
I was wondering why welfare boy was harping on the local races? I got my answer. National Poll Tracker has an overall poll average of a 3 point lead for Romney. Pew has a 7 point lead, Gallup 3 and CBS News has a 2 point lead, all for Romney. The NPT said this race is turning into a carbon copy of the 1980 Presidential race. With the Democratic in office jumping out to a huge lead but the GOP challenger catching up in mid October. BTW, who ended up winning that one? BTW, the swings states with the exception of Florida are all tightening up, just like 1980.
Wrong again, but in the mean time you read this and weep.

GALLUP: Obama Bouncing Back Already To 5-Point Lead

Brett LoGiurato|Oct. 8, 2012, 1:07 PM|28,486|83

inShare.11

Email
More

AP

President Barack Obama moved back to a 5-point lead over Mitt Romney, halting the Republican nominee's post-debate momentum. Obama now leads Romney 50 percent to 45 percent in Gallup's daily tracking poll.

Romney had seen a big three-day post-debate move in the Gallup daily tracking poll, but today's results signal that his debate bump is beginning to level off.

Earlier on Monday, Gallupreleased results of three days of post-debate, which showed that Romney had tied up the race with Obama in those three days of interviews. It also found that Romney was the biggest winner in the history of the presidential debates.

Obama's approval rating — which has swung wildly in recent weeks — also ticked up to 51 percent, above the "safe" 50-percent threshold for an incumbent's re-election.

Obama also bumped back up in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll. He is now tied with Romney after trailing by 2 points on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-vs-romne...

Jonesboro, AR

#16531 Oct 8, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, it did mention integration
And I say you are certainly insistent on changing the Topic of Hubbard being a racial bigot into whether integration works or not.
hubbard being a racist is no concern to me, Obama is a racist, hell I don't know anyone that isn't a bigot, you and I have both proved that we are.
early voter

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16532 Oct 8, 2012
One more for Romney and Ryan.

Location hidden

#16533 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>hubbard being a racist is no concern to me, Obama is a racist, hell I don't know anyone that isn't a bigot, you and I have both proved that we are.
The difference here, With my pointed political opining, one might get the impression I am a political bigot.

I believe you are a want-A-be political bigot, an you are coming across as a racial bigot as well.

Since: Jun 12

Tyler, TX

#16534 Oct 8, 2012
guess wrote:
Just did some homework. Some of you need to do some home work. Your precious president you know little about that you worship is gay. His marriage to Michelle was set up by rev. wright and jesse jackson for poltical purposes. And his step dad raised him muslim. This explains why his views are so screwed up. Don't take my word for it look on youtube and it's all over the internet. Obama is a member of the Down Low club(gay men's club). Look that up you can the what judge for yourself. Some of you better think and hard before you help reelected him.
You are a certifiable nut. Surely you don't really believe that.

Jonesboro, AR

#16535 Oct 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference here, With my pointed political opining, one might get the impression I am a political bigot.
I believe you are a want-A-be political bigot, an you are coming across as a racial bigot as well.
might appear as such but I have Blacks and Muslims in my house as guests regularly, they are friends and don't consider me a bigot, but then they don't see that it is the governments job to redistribute what they worked for, support able bodied people or be a cradle to grave provider.
justme

United States

#16536 Oct 9, 2012
Im voting Obama,Romney is worse than Bush,go ahead vote Romney and see if china will end up owning us
Observer

Blytheville, AR

#16537 Oct 9, 2012
justme wrote:
Im voting Obama,Romney is worse than Bush,go ahead vote Romney and see if china will end up owning us
You really don't pay attention do you, Barney owns us, he has stated it several times.
NoLibs

Sterling, VA

#16538 Oct 9, 2012
Looks like China owns obummer not Romney.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

And other bad news for dims is Massachusetts Republican Senator Scott Brown leads Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren by 4 points, 47 to 43. The poll represents a 6 point drop for Warren, who was up 2 points in a WBUR poll conducted last month.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Can't wait for Ryan to smack down joe bidim this week.LOL
NoLibs

Sterling, VA

#16539 Oct 9, 2012
More good news! Romney leads in 11 swing states.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Looks like the people agree its time to flush the turd obummer.

Jonesboro, AR

#16540 Oct 9, 2012
Barney, wasn't this one of the many accomplishments you were bragging about two or three weeks ago? I remember wondering why you were so proud of the president giving away all the money to a Korean firm, but then we all wonder why you are so proud of so many of his accomplishments. I really believe that given time and another two hundred or so million, they will produce a battery.

President Obama touted it in 2010 as evidence "manufacturing jobs are coming back to the United States,” but two years later, a Michigan hybrid battery plant built with $150 million in taxpayer funds is putting workers on furlough before a single battery has been produced.
“Had it been private investors rather than government bureaucrats making the decision, there either would have been a reality check about the industry."
- Paul Chesser, National Legal and Policy Center
Workers at the Compact Power manufacturing facilities in Holland, Mich., run by LG Chem, have been placed on rotating furloughs, working only three weeks per month based on lack of demand for lithium-ion cells.
The facility, which was opened in July 2010 with a groundbreaking attended by Obama, has yet to produce a single battery for the Chevrolet Volt, the troubled electric car from General Motors. The plant's batteries also were intended to be used in Ford's electric Focus.
Production of the taxpayer-subsidized Volt has been plagued by work stoppages, and the effect has trickled down to companies and plants that build parts for it -- including the batteries.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/08/lg-plant... Obama touted it in 2010 as evidence "manufacturing jobs are coming back to the United States,” but two years later, a Michigan hybrid battery plant built with $150 million in taxpayer funds is putting workers on furlough before a single battery has been produced.
“Had it been private investors rather than government bureaucrats making the decision, there either would have been a reality check about the industry."
Workers at the Compact Power manufacturing facilities in Holland, Mich., run by LG Chem, have been placed on rotating furloughs, working only three weeks per month based on lack of demand for lithium-ion cells.
The facility, which was opened in July 2010 with a groundbreaking attended by Obama, has yet to produce a single battery for the Chevrolet Volt, the troubled electric car from General Motors. The plant's batteries also were intended to be used in Ford's electric Focus.
Production of the taxpayer-subsidized Volt has been plagued by work stoppages, and the effect has trickled down to companies and plants that build parts for it -- including the batteries.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/08/lg-plant...

United States

#16541 Oct 9, 2012
guest wrote:
Barney, wasn't this one of the many accomplishments you were bragging about two or three weeks ago? I remember wondering why you were so proud of the president giving away all the money to a Korean firm, but then we all wonder why you are so proud of so many of his accomplishments. I really believe that given time and another two hundred or so million, they will produce a battery.
President Obama touted it in 2010 as evidence "manufacturing jobs are coming back to the United States,” but two years later, a Michigan hybrid battery plant built with $150 million in taxpayer funds is putting workers on furlough before a single battery has been produced.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/08/lg-plant... Obama touted it in 2010 as evidence "manufacturing jobs are coming back to the United States,” but two years later, a Michigan hybrid battery plant built with $150 million in taxpayer funds is putting workers on furlough before a single battery has been produced.
BARNEYII will tout this as a "success." For some reason that only the make-believe world the Liberalism creates, BARNEYII always touts jobs lost and tax payer money wasted as a "success" if it's done through the deceitful prism of a liberal politician who supposedly cares about the working class.
Reality Check

United States

#16542 Oct 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, but in the mean time you read this and weep.
GALLUP: Obama Bouncing Back Already To 5-Point Lead
Brett LoGiurato|Oct. 8, 2012, 1:07 PM|28,486|83
inShare.11
Email
More
AP
President Barack Obama moved back to a 5-point lead over Mitt Romney, halting the Republican nominee's post-debate momentum. Obama now leads Romney 50 percent to 45 percent in Gallup's daily tracking poll.
Romney had seen a big three-day post-debate move in the Gallup daily tracking poll, but today's results signal that his debate bump is beginning to level off.
Earlier on Monday, Gallupreleased results of three days of post-debate, which showed that Romney had tied up the race with Obama in those three days of interviews. It also found that Romney was the biggest winner in the history of the presidential debates.
Obama's approval rating — which has swung wildly in recent weeks — also ticked up to 51 percent, above the "safe" 50-percent threshold for an incumbent's re-election.
Obama also bumped back up in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll. He is now tied with Romney after trailing by 2 points on Sunday.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-vs-romne...
You liberals have a self-made reality that really makes you look bad to those of us living in the real world. Come November 7 after all is said and done you will be just like the fighter that had been dominated all fight and got knocked out cold in the sixth round. When that fighter goes to his press conference he says " I had him just where I wanted him. I was clearly the best fighter in this fight. All I needed was another couple of rounds to finish him." After the election, liberals will be in abject denial that their messiah could have possibly been beaten by someone who is a felon, murderer, tax cheat, and a liar. This is after all the reality they have created about Mitt Romney. The problem is that liberals actually believe that stuff. Everyone else who watched the debate is seeing just how sincere and capable Romney is and how unqualified Obama is to be president of this great nation. The race is not as close as the polls or media would have you believe.
NoLibs

Sterling, VA

#16543 Oct 9, 2012
I can't wait for all the debates and then go see how MSNBC reacts to the failure. This election will be a landslid that Jimmy Carter would be proud of. LOL

Location hidden

#16544 Oct 9, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>BARNEYII will tout this as a "success." For some reason that only the make-believe world the Liberalism creates, BARNEYII always touts jobs lost and tax payer money wasted as a "success" if it's done through the deceitful prism of a liberal politician who supposedly cares about the working class.
Why did you not add this to your cut and paste, was it to far toward the bottom of the page?

Randy Boileau, a spokesperson for LG Chem in Holland, told FoxNews.com that battery production is expected to pick up once Volt assembly lines in Detroit resume production on Oct. 15.

He said the facility has spent the past two years building infrastructure and conducting pre-production “test runs.”

Location hidden

#16545 Oct 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you not add this to your cut and paste, was it to far toward the bottom of the page?
Randy Boileau, a spokesperson for LG Chem in Holland, told FoxNews.com that battery production is expected to pick up once Volt assembly lines in Detroit resume production on Oct. 15.
He said the facility has spent the past two years building infrastructure and conducting pre-production “test runs.”
Because initial production of the 2012 model year is limited, the Focus Electric will be available initially only in 19 metropolitan areas.

A total of 236 units have been delivered through September 2012 Ford expects to sell 5,000 during 2012.

See where this is going Guest, more electric cars built, more batteries needed.

Location hidden

#16546 Oct 9, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>BARNEYII will tout this as a "success." For some reason that only the make-believe world the Liberalism creates, BARNEYII always touts jobs lost and tax payer money wasted as a "success" if it's done through the deceitful prism of a liberal politician who supposedly cares about the working class.
Thought you might find this tid-bit of information from this companys web page, interesting, I did.

When fully operational in 2012, the plant will be capable of producing batteries for approximately 200,000 hybrid and electric cars, such as the Chevrolet Volt and the upcoming Ford Focus Electric.

Those first four words say a lot.

Jonesboro, AR

#16547 Oct 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you might find this tid-bit of information from this companys web page, interesting, I did.
When fully operational in 2012, the plant will be capable of producing batteries for approximately 200,000 hybrid and electric cars, such as the Chevrolet Volt and the upcoming Ford Focus Electric.
"Thought you might find"
justme

United States

#16548 Oct 9, 2012
Vote Romney and kiss your ass good bye,he's gonna be the end of the world and hope your daughter don't get raped and pregnant because with homney you wont be able to have an abortion which is a womans decision and that's between her and god not man

Location hidden

#16549 Oct 9, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"When fully operational in" 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fish charity vs. Fish education 2 hr Yes 2
Prayers for Logan Buck 17 hr Guest 18
Newwave communication Sat Arkansas 8
So. I'm like... not a snitch. (Sep '16) Sat Wondering-true-false 19
Pasture wanted.. Jan 17 Anonymous 1
Free Puppies (Dec '11) Jan 16 Hunter S Thompson 6
What happened to Jordans Quick Stop? Jan 15 Monica 7

Piggott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance