Nick

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Is Piggott Florist or Sue's better? My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I need to get flowers. Which do you suggest?
Pillow Talk

Dexter, MO

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Nick wrote:
Is Piggott Florist or Sue's better? My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I need to get flowers. Which do you suggest?
Would everyone agree that they are the same? Seems that both do good floral work but Sue's is "FOR SALE" for whatever reason if that has any bearing. Wanda Morris and crew have beautiful displays within their store. I haven't used Sue's since shortly after the Hoggard's sold it. I just thought that Cynthia and family needed the money worse than the new owners od Sue's was my reason for switching. IDK if that is accurate or not. That was just my thought at the time. I don't use the florist much. Hopefully, someone will give you a better opinion.
The Past

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jul 17, 2012
SUE'S SUE'S SUE'S

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Sue's is more old fashion, Piggott Florist makes beautiful more contemporary arrangements!
coc

Dexter, MO

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Don't spend a dime at Piggott Florist, to high and nothing but a gossip shop. Just a bunch of over weight know it all's.
sure

Haslet, TX

#6 Jul 18, 2012
coc wrote:
Don't spend a dime at Piggott Florist, to high and nothing but a gossip shop. Just a bunch of over weight know it all's.
You get what you pay for and I'm sure your nothing to brag about yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piggott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 41,525
Fish charity vs. Fish education 6 hr Liberal are the e... 4
Cma 15 hr hogfan 1
Prayers for Logan Buck Sat Guest 18
Newwave communication Sat Arkansas 8
So. I'm like... not a snitch. (Sep '16) Sat Anonymous 19
Pasture wanted.. Jan 17 Anonymous 1

Piggott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance