wondering

Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 16, 2010
which is the best and clean tattoo shop in town?
pamanderson2

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2010
well like i was saying on a different thread, i havent been to pf in a few years but there was a place called jess's fine line tattoos, if its still there, it was a good one my husband loves the tat he got there and it was clean
regal

Iraq

#3 Apr 25, 2010
go to american rebel, ask for cornbred. hes an amazing artist
Art Lover

Columbia, TN

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Avoid tattoo studios that stay in business by selling bongs, and other drug paraphernelia. When you buy from these studios you are supporting someone's habits, and most of Sevier County's so-called artists (and residents, it seems) are supporting many, many habits. Shop around, look at artist portfolios, engage them in lengthy conversation to determine whether or not they're serious about what they do, check out health scores, and find the artist that fits your needs rather than giving your hard earned money to someone that's gonna call their dealer right after you leave. A monkey can tattoo; that doesn't mean the monkey is any good at it, especially if the monkey in question is a crackhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pigeon Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Dont know what yo... 4,596
Who started the fire? Sat Billy Joel 16
Casual encounters Sat skankhunter 4
Jack Shacks Feb 25 skankhunter 4
dogging (Jun '16) Feb 25 Grandma 14
Tattoos in Pigeon Forge (Oct '08) Feb 24 Bigly 61
Abercrombie in pigeon forge (Jun '16) Feb 18 Fitch 21

Pigeon Forge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance