fall rod run coming soon!!!!!

Posted in the Pigeon Forge Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Hey yeah all.... Me an Luke are getting ready to come on back down there for the fall grand rod run and looking foward to burning up the roads again like we did in april spring rod run. Hope to see all you'ns down there. Look for the General Lee burning it up down there very soon. YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Sheila

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Stay the F home! We don't want you here!
PF Sales

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2009
I agree with Sheila. Hope the rod runners stay home. We have enough ignorant trailer park trash. We don't need all the scum from surrounding states coming here to pollute the Smokies!

Boycott Pigeon Forge!
sam

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 13, 2009
Your group is the biggest pain in the as*. I know you just bought a new beer cooler and a air brushed tube top for you wife(sister-same), but do us all a favor and stay home.
bbb

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Aug 13, 2009
go on down there..WV MINERS support you...whooohooo!!!!
Resident

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Aug 14, 2009
A holes with tiny penis's driving old POS relics thinking they are hot S**t. What a sorry bunch of losers thinking that driving up and down the road stuck in traffic is cool.Darwin was right. There are those who survive by growing up and adapting and there are those who lose. The rod run crowd are losers! We'll be laughing all the way to the bank, though as they waste their money on crappy food, chinese t-shirts and junk and idle up and down the parkway waving at all their fellow idiots. Keeps our property taxes low!
Wants to RUN my ROD

Winder, GA

#7 Aug 15, 2009
When will this ROD RUN take place? Sounds very interesting. What will this involve? Thank you!
information on rod run

Crossville, TN

#8 Aug 15, 2009
Wants to RUN my ROD wrote:
When will this ROD RUN take place? Sounds very interesting. What will this involve? Thank you!
Go to this web site and scroll down. It will have the dates and information you can click on for information.

http://www.insidepigeonforge.com/car-shows/pi...
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#9 Aug 17, 2009
Sheila wrote:
Stay the F home! We don't want you here!
Same to you honey. You stay home to and we will have more fun with out you for sure!!!!!!!!!! YeeeeeHaaaaaawwww!!!!
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#10 Aug 17, 2009
PF Sales wrote:
I agree with Sheila. Hope the rod runners stay home. We have enough ignorant trailer park trash. We don't need all the scum from surrounding states coming here to pollute the Smokies!
Boycott Pigeon Forge!
Without us, you would be out on the streets to with no $$$$$$$ coming in from the rod runs. We're not the trailer park trash. They are allready there!!!! YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!! !!!! See you soon!!!
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#11 Aug 17, 2009
sam wrote:
Your group is the biggest pain in the as*. I know you just bought a new beer cooler and a air brushed tube top for you wife(sister-same), but do us all a favor and stay home.
We got one for you to Sma-bo!!! Meet us down there and we'll give it to you!!! Yeeee-Haaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#12 Aug 17, 2009
bbb wrote:
go on down there..WV MINERS support you...whooohooo!!!!
Now, Here is a great bunch of miners. We'll see you there!!!! Yeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww wwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#13 Aug 17, 2009
Resident wrote:
A holes with tiny penis's driving old POS relics thinking they are hot S**t. What a sorry bunch of losers thinking that driving up and down the road stuck in traffic is cool.Darwin was right. There are those who survive by growing up and adapting and there are those who lose. The rod run crowd are losers! We'll be laughing all the way to the bank, though as they waste their money on crappy food, chinese t-shirts and junk and idle up and down the parkway waving at all their fellow idiots. Keeps our property taxes low!
Tiny Penis's,Loser's,Junk,T-shirts, HeII , You know us well and you would fit right in there with us. Come on down and join us and we'll try to be as big a Loser as you are. That might be hard to beat since you have it donepat.... See-ya-all soon,,,, YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaawwwwwww!! !!!!!!!!
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#14 Aug 17, 2009
Wants to RUN my ROD wrote:
Hey, It's the best Dam hot rod run you will ever be at. Get to show off your ride and show your power and burn rubber if the COPS don't catch you. But you got to listen to all these cry baby's about all the hot rods coming down there and speeding money and having a good time. But, they allways want us back with our big bucks we bring in down there for the weekend. Come on down and join the fun on September 17,18,19th and look at all the cars,trucks,and the Tenn cray babys... See you soon,YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaawwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
proud to be a loser

Brentwood, TN

#15 Aug 24, 2009
Resident wrote:
Finally, someone there has the intelligence to realize, yes, we do keep your taxes low, and your unemployment below the national average. Yes, I eat your "crappy" food and pay for your hotel rooms,,,,,but, I worked full time to pay for it, and I am not on disability or welfare. I also do not live in a trailer and have never owned a tube top. There are many states that would love to have your "problem" and if our economic and development leaders had any sense at all, we would. Try paying exhorbitant tax rates and have to drive 25-30 miles to eat "crappy" food because the area is struggling financially and we don't have any new "crappy food vendors" opening. If Pigeon Forge was as it was during the 60's, this problem would not exist and perhaps your traffic flow would be better all the way to the unemployment office or to the tax assessors office.
proud to be a loser

Brentwood, TN

#16 Aug 24, 2009
PF Sales wrote:
Boycott Pigeon Forge!
By the way, is your name Rhonda and do you work at Black and Decker?
Bo and Luke Duke

Warrenville, IL

#17 Aug 24, 2009
proud to be a loser wrote:
<quoted text>Finally, someone there has the intelligence to realize, yes, we do keep your taxes low, and your unemployment below the national average. Yes, I eat your "crappy" food and pay for your hotel rooms,,,,,but, I worked full time to pay for it, and I am not on disability or welfare. I also do not live in a trailer and have never owned a tube top. There are many states that would love to have your "problem" and if our economic and development leaders had any sense at all, we would. Try paying exhorbitant tax rates and have to drive 25-30 miles to eat "crappy" food because the area is struggling financially and we don't have any new "crappy food vendors" opening. If Pigeon Forge was as it was during the 60's, this problem would not exist and perhaps your traffic flow would be better all the way to the unemployment office or to the tax assessors office.
Tell them like it is. They want or money but not us!!!!! Can't have the cake and eat it to!!!!! YeeeeeeeeHaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!
just me

Pineville, WV

#18 Aug 24, 2009
they dont need to be calling other people poor trailer park trash for bringing the cars down there,and having a good time them cars are expensive, my father has a old car worth around $40,000..piece of junk right? Its the town who has the event..take it up with them, you cant want people there when its benefits you, and then change your mind when you dont like it, people chose to live where they want, so if you dont like it..MOVE..the town is a tourist town, advertise on tv, internet and everywhere elese, its not the people you need to have a problem with its the town and the people running it. The only thing that makes it bad is stupid ignorant people who cant keep there shirt on and away from the alcohol, its really fun other than that. I know that having all that traffic down there is a pain in the a** but this car show is only twice a year and the city brings in so much money its unreal...I personally LOVE the rod run, and have a wonderful time when i go, and look forward to coming down in september. ITs not peoples fault that you live in that town..its yours....be mad at the city council for advetsing all this stuff..not mad at the people who is supporting the town eveyday with there money.LIke the person said above me...YOU CANT HAVE YOU CAKE AND EAT IT TOO..
Thanks

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2009
Hope all of you trailer park trash with your $40,000 toys stay the F out of Pigeon Forge.

We don't want you here but we do like your welfare check income!

Stay home!
Joel Clabough

Franklin, TN

#20 Aug 26, 2009
Thanks wrote:
Hope all of you trailer park trash with your $40,000 toys stay the F out of Pigeon Forge.
We don't want you here but we do like your welfare check income!
Stay home!
Joel you and your Blount County pig wife are living proof that white trash own property in Sevier County. Especially at 2535 Bryan Rd, Wears Valley in Sevier County TN. We will toot as we ride by dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pigeon Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 10 hr Picks 4,965
Randy Parton is a joke !! (Apr '17) 13 hr Topdog21 5
Bisexual women 23-40 14 hr Someone 7
masturbation Sat ladyslayer 3
Rod Run trash. (Apr '17) Sat stand out 58
jdell pizza Oct 16 incognito 5
Amanda Topanga Oct 11 Just asking 1

Pigeon Forge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance