Dr.Nelson Bryan Smith
George

Decatur, GA

#83 Sep 23, 2011
Dr Smith has more time to dedicate to his postings and web site because his ethics sucks wind .. what a disgrace to the community
only good comments

Murfreesboro, TN

#84 Sep 24, 2011
The only good comments about Dr Smith in here are the ones he wrote himself. Trust me, I know for a fact, he will have his license suspended soon. All that education to lie to people and con them out of a lot of money..wow
Thrown Out

Murfreesboro, TN

#85 Oct 5, 2011
hey doc, heard real hospitals can't stand you. heard you were thrown out of an Emergency Room where you and your VOODOO medicine were working and were fired from there.
Hotshot

Knoxville, TN

#87 Oct 8, 2011
Any way you look at it, this is not the type of legacy you want to leave. I really think the main issue here is greed.

Lots of bad reviews here too http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/51574/D...
Hotshot

Knoxville, TN

#88 Oct 8, 2011
Bad reviews here too Wow. http://g.co/maps/9uxsr

Gonna be embarrassing when his great great great grand children are surfing the internet archives one day.
What really sucks

Murfreesboro, TN

#89 Oct 9, 2011
What really sucks is everyone complains but nobody does anything to fix it.
I live in Sevierville

Murfreesboro, TN

#91 Oct 13, 2011
What a bad shame! If this guy was that bad, how come he is still in medicine?
Employee of A Doctor

Murfreesboro, TN

#92 Oct 18, 2011
I know for a fact that your making comments about Dr Jairo Alfredo Fortich in more than one place on the Internet Dr. Smith. I am informing the state board. A certain attorney you have already met is seeking a court order to prove this is coming from you.I expect a huge law suit to follow. You need to worry more about your practice instead making rude comments about other people you know nothing about. I shall see you in court soon once again. I am not the only clinic you have made comments about. Trust me when I say, a lot of us are getting together and about to file complaints with the state against you. See you very soon in court.
Just Say Hello

Murfreesboro, TN

#93 Oct 29, 2011
You can't fill out any form in this place, unless you pay UP FRONT....
Please Leave E-Mail Addy

Murfreesboro, TN

#94 Nov 5, 2011
I went to the Doctor, and not happy at all to say the least. I had a little help from someone and there are over 20 of us so far that are filing complaints with the state, and also asking the state, and federal governments to audit this man. I am sure the money coming through his office is not all accounted for. Anyone in here that has complaints against him please make up a new e-mail address and leave it in here and you will be contacted by a investigator. Finally a lot of us grew balls to stop this man.
Response to Liars

Cleveland, TN

#95 Nov 7, 2011
QUOTE "Please Leave E-Mail Addy" - I went to the Doctor, and not happy at all to say the least. I had a little help from someone and there are over 20 of us so far that are filing complaints SURE YOU ARE with the state, and also asking the state, and federal governments HOW MANY DO YOU THINK THERE ARE - BOZO to audit this man. I am sure the money coming through his office is not all accounted for IN MY FANTASY ANYWAY. Anyone in here that has complaints against him please make up a new e-mail address and leave it in here and bla bla bla bla...

OK - My email: [email protected] com
New Local Tv Station

Seymour, TN

#96 Nov 10, 2011
New Christian Tv station on in Pigeon Forge. DTV. Tune your channel to 11.1a
New Local Tv Station

Seymour, TN

#101 Nov 15, 2011
I live in Sevierville wrote:
There is a New Christian Tv station on in Pigeon Forge. DTV. Tune your channel to 11.1 alot of bluegrass music.
New Local Tv Station

Seymour, TN

#102 Nov 15, 2011
No pop off on there. Good music. There is a New Christian Tv station on in Pigeon Forge. DTV. Tune your channel to 11.1 alot of bluegrass music.
WJDP.
This is to cool

North Tazewell, VA

#103 Nov 21, 2011
(News Release) Written By Kelsey Moore
New Local TV Station Takes The Air In Pigeon Forge
(WJDP DTV 11) 11.1- 11.2
A new television station is on the air, beaming regional programming content from Pigeon Forge TN. WJDP-TV11 began serving the area in November 2011 as an over-the-air full broadcast TV station. At this phase it’s only available through the use of an antenna. The channel is (DTV 11.1)(DTV 11.2) But is currently in negotiations with Comcast Cable to provide them this programing free for their customers.
The new station is owned and managed by the Dash Family. This station is part of the New Beginning TV Network family. The Dash family has been operating TV stations for over 15 years.“We’re very local-oriented,” Dash said.“This station (WJDP DTV 11) has been the result of over 7 years of hard work and still more to come. It has been a dream my family and I have shared for years to have an opportunity to showcase the treasures here in the mountains,
The coverage area for WJDP DTV 11 extends outward from Bluff Mountain with a nearly
40-mile radius as far as Knoxville and as close as Gatlinburg. The broadcast is not available on local cable providers, but Dash said he hopes eventually to be added to the lineup. WJDP DTV 11 televises shows 24/7. With the station in its infancy, Dash said that for now programming is being generated at the Tazewell VA Studio the home of its sister station WJDW-DTV 35 A station owned by the Dash family. Dash’s media operations are based out of Tazewell Virginia close to the West Virginia border. The headquarters recently move to Tazewell in Aug. 2011 to their new production facility.“Our goal is actually to put a studio in Pigeon Forge TN,” he said, adding that he hopes to accomplish the venture by fall 2012.
The Dash’s have been involved in many other media outlets, including a channel on several nationwide IPTV networks. Also a web site which showcase’s the programing on the network. This site is visited by thousands of people every day. www.NewBeginningTVnetwork.net Specialize in non-denominational Christian and local content. The programming on the well-established New Beginning TV Network is 95 percent locally based.
Dash Said “I believe that in the age we’re in where everything is a nationwide flavor, there still is tremendous need for local,” Dash said.“I’d like to know what happening two doors down is.” The Dash Family believes the mountains are filled with treasures. For example the most precious being the great songs by the older gentleman living just a few doors down the road. Or the stories and words of wisdom grandma has to share. To accomplish his dream for local programing, Dash has many spots available for hometown musicians and pastors. In addition his stations report on local events, such as coverage of High School football and the County Fairs.
Dash encouraged any pastors, local artist and musician’s in the area who would be interested in producing unique content for (WJDP DTV 11) to call 800-319-4943 or write to New Beginning TV Network c/o WJDP (P.O. Box 600 Tazewell, VA 24651). He also added that he is looking for someone to manage advertising sales for WJDP DTV 11. Interested applicants can call the same number as above for more information. The process of getting WJDP DTV 11 operational here in Pigeon Forge was a long, difficult and expensive project,
Dash said. But we know it will make a difference. Overall, Dash said the venture took about seven years to complete.“It’s been by the grace and mercy of the Lord that we’ve come together with this,” he said.

Dash said he’s found people respond well to heartfelt programming that is locally generated.
“It’s not veneer, its real wood,” he said in explaining the allure of his stations.“We don’t
Want to be a reflection of anything else.” But to meet a need and be a blessing.
News Release written by Kelsey Moore.
Seriously

Ooltewah, TN

#105 Jan 25, 2012
Little Red Riding Hood wrote:
READ THIS: I've heard that when a drug addict doesn't get what they want at this rare Drs office, these addicts become enraged enough to post damaging lies on the internet about that doctor and attempt to go "wolf pack" on him, too. Wolf Gang Puck the famous chef also has a "F Rating with the BBB". Know what Dr. Smith and WGPuck have in common? They're both excellent at what they do and they won't "pay for a rating" or play the BBB's slam games today. The complaints and bad reviews against anyone standing up for what is right are many. Drs who hand out heavy drugs and do what anyone wants them to do are many; they are the world's "friend". If you have active drug addiction problems and see Dr. Smith he'll do what's right for you, but if you want him to comply with your drug head demands then you might get upset...duh. Funny how the years of slams don't seem to matter to this doctor who keeps on doing the right thing - against the wind. Maybe he and WGPuck can cook you up a dish of good service - if you don't act like an ADDICT! Only IDIOTS post lies on the internet about others.
These reviews are not lies. Dr. Smith posted this "positive" review himself. I was his patient and this is exactly how he speaks. I'm 100% certain he posted this. He is rude and you could build monuments to his EGO! This is funny and truly pathetic. You are the one with no life, to sit on the internet and read your terrible and all true reviews and then pretend to be someone else and attempt to defend yourself. You are a joke. Please do not go see this man under any circumstance.
Because

Ooltewah, TN

#106 Jan 25, 2012
I live in Sevierville wrote:
Although his practices are grossly unethical and truly evil, Dr. Smith manages to keep his office doors open and his medical license valid because he operates just this side of legal. He is very careful in getting his victims or "patients" to sign numerous forms and loads of paperwork that he feels he has worded so cleverly to protect him from any liability and/or legal action. Also, after having such a terrible experience with this man, most of his victims just want to erase him from their memory banks and accept a hard lesson learned rather than following through with the appropriate agencies. He counts on this too. He is a true predator. His victims feel ashamed of the fact they were taken advantage of and both financially and emotionally abused by this man. Someday, sometime, somewhere, he will get what he deserves. I have to believe that.
michelle

Kodak, TN

#108 May 4, 2012
does he write anything for pain ? is his office in pigeon forge?
Local News

Kansas City, MO

#109 May 4, 2012
(News Release) Written By Kelsey Moore
New Local TV Station Takes The Air In Pigeon Forge
(WJDP DTV 11) 11.1- 11.2
A new television station is on the air, beaming regional programming content from Pigeon Forge TN. WJDP-TV11 began serving the area in November 2011 as an over-the-air full broadcast TV station. At this phase it’s only available through the use of an antenna. The channel is (DTV 11.1)(DTV 11.2) But is currently in negotiations with Comcast Cable to provide them this programing free for their customers.
The new station is owned and managed by the Dash Family. This station is part of the New Beginning TV Network family. The Dash family has been operating TV stations for over 15 years.“We’re very local-oriented,” Dash said.“This station (WJDP DTV 11) has been the result of over 7 years of hard work and still more to come. It has been a dream my family and I have shared for years to have an opportunity to showcase the treasures here in the mountains,
The coverage area for WJDP DTV 11 extends outward from Bluff Mountain with a nearly
40-mile radius as far as Knoxville and as close as Gatlinburg. The broadcast is not available on local cable providers, but Dash said he hopes eventually to be added to the lineup. WJDP DTV 11 televises shows 24/7. With the station in its infancy, Dash said that for now programming is being generated at the Tazewell VA Studio the home of its sister station WJDW-DTV 35 A station owned by the Dash family. Dash’s media operations are based out of Tazewell Virginia close to the West Virginia border. The headquarters recently move to Tazewell in Aug. 2011 to their new production facility.“Our goal is actually to put a studio in Pigeon Forge TN,” he said, adding that he hopes to accomplish the venture by fall 2012.
The Dash’s have been involved in many other media outlets, including a channel on several nationwide IPTV networks. Also a web site which showcase’s the programing on the network. This site is visited by thousands of people every day. www.NewBeginningTVnetwork.net Specialize in non-denominational Christian and local content. The programming on the well-established New Beginning TV Network is 95 percent locally based.
Dash Said “I believe that in the age we’re in where everything is a nationwide flavor, there still is tremendous need for local,” Dash said.“I’d like to know what happening two doors down is.” The Dash Family believes the mountains are filled with treasures. For example the most precious being the great songs by the older gentleman living just a few doors down the road. Or the stories and words of wisdom grandma has to share. To accomplish his dream for local programing, Dash has many spots available for hometown musicians and pastors. In addition his stations report on local events, such as coverage of High School football and the County Fairs.
Dash encouraged any pastors, local artist and musician’s in the area who would be interested in producing unique content for (WJDP DTV 11) to call 800-319-4943 or write to New Beginning TV Network c/o WJDP (P.O. Box 600 Tazewell, VA 24651). He also added that he is looking for someone to manage advertising sales for WJDP DTV 11. Interested applicants can call the same number as above for more information. The process of getting WJDP DTV 11 operational here in Pigeon Forge was a long, difficult and expensive project,
Dash said. But we know it will make a difference. Overall,the venture took about seven years to complete.“It’s been by the grace and mercy of the Lord that we’ve come together with this,” he said.
Any Comments

Memphis, TN

#111 May 29, 2012
My wife went to see him. Any doctors office would have charged no more than $200, but Dr. Smith charged me over $1200 and made me pay it in cash. I did a little checking. He is nothing but a thief and I am the type who doesn't sit still for being ripped off. I already called the state of Tennessee and will be filing a formal complaint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pigeon Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
partons bbq 1 hr Seymour resident 2
Bush brothers plant making our neighborhood sme... 4 hr the man 6
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 4 hr Purple 4 Ever 5,054
Single ladys 16 hr Chpounder 1
Bisexual women 23-40 21 hr hook up 8
scat (Aug '16) Sat Diar Rhea 45
Paul Contreas Nov 17 Blewzy 1

Pigeon Forge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance