Used2BCustomer

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I went in on my way to the store today and ordered two pizzas. I was told my Pizza's would be ready when I came back by. I stopped just to ensure that I would be able to pick them up quickly on the way home and they'd be ready. When I came back to pick them up the new manager said his name was shawn told me that he didn't make them yet because their Warmer wasn't on. Me going in as many times as I have and buying pizza's felt of the warmer just to see if it wasn't on. Well it was HOT. So I was told they'd be done in 5 minutes and I sat patiently waiting for my pizzas. Well 10 minutes later I started getting frustrated. When he came with my pizza's I asked a simple question, why would you lie to me about the warmer. It'd been fine with me if he'd said I forgot to make them and I'm sorry. But no he preceded to tell me he was the Store Manager and he didn't even have to serve me the pizzas in the first place. I've been getting pizza from this place for 3 years. I asked for the owners number and he refused to provide it to me and told me to leave. I looked at his hands, they had what looked to be motor grease all over them. And his shirt was obviously dirty. I could smell body odor from across the counter. My children was upset that they didn't get a pizza from there. But I took them promptly to Sevierville and went to Little Ceaser's. Needless to say I will not be back for food, and am amazed they have such a nasty rude person managing the place. I'd advise people if you order pizza try Geno's or another restaurant. He acted like they was nothing I could do. But obviously he didn't know I have the right of free speech and will tell everyone I know about this and not recommend they eat there. It's a shame to, they used to have some good pizza. I hope they change Management or there will be a huge loss in business I can guarantee that.
earlene

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Used2BCustomer wrote:
I went in on my way to the store today and ordered two pizzas. I was told my Pizza's would be ready when I came back by. I stopped just to ensure that I would be able to pick them up quickly on the way home and they'd be ready. When I came back to pick them up the new manager said his name was shawn told me that he didn't make them yet because their Warmer wasn't on. Me going in as many times as I have and buying pizza's felt of the warmer just to see if it wasn't on. Well it was HOT. So I was told they'd be done in 5 minutes and I sat patiently waiting for my pizzas. Well 10 minutes later I started getting frustrated. When he came with my pizza's I asked a simple question, why would you lie to me about the warmer. It'd been fine with me if he'd said I forgot to make them and I'm sorry. But no he preceded to tell me he was the Store Manager and he didn't even have to serve me the pizzas in the first place. I've been getting pizza from this place for 3 years. I asked for the owners number and he refused to provide it to me and told me to leave. I looked at his hands, they had what looked to be motor grease all over them. And his shirt was obviously dirty. I could smell body odor from across the counter. My children was upset that they didn't get a pizza from there. But I took them promptly to Sevierville and went to Little Ceaser's. Needless to say I will not be back for food, and am amazed they have such a nasty rude person managing the place. I'd advise people if you order pizza try Geno's or another restaurant. He acted like they was nothing I could do. But obviously he didn't know I have the right of free speech and will tell everyone I know about this and not recommend they eat there. It's a shame to, they used to have some good pizza. I hope they change Management or there will be a huge loss in business I can guarantee that.
Wow, I didn't know they really made pizzas. I thought they just delivered bags of weed and crack
Used2BCustomer

Sevierville, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Well, don't know about that. But I do know they still got dude working in there. I won't even buy my gas from that shell because the guy works there. I heard I'm not the only customer he's ran off now. Don't believe me go in there and smell for yourself. Makes you wonder if the food is safe. Heard the only reason why they won't fire him is because he's related to the owner and works for cheap. But oh well, as for me I'll never eat there again. I drive by all the time and seen he drives a grey jeep. Sad stuff to know that the owner cares more about saving some money, than caring for the customers and about the food he serves to the public.
Bella

Pigeon Forge, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
We just moved to Pigeon Forge this last month and were looking for a great new pizza delivery place. Our first time ordering was with Genos on the Parkway(excellent!), but we then made the mistake of "trying something new" while our family was in town today visiting for the first time. Worst experience ever, and this is bad coming from someone who thinks even bad pizza can be pretty good if you are hungry enough. First we waited over an hour and then when calling to see how much longer, we were told that they were really busy and just putting it in the oven an hour later (its the New Years weekend, so we totally understood that and graciously thanked the person on the line). Another hour passes and we call yet again, we are
now told there was a bad accident on the road we live off (Wears Valley) the same road the pizza place is on. 2 hours? Okay no problem thanks mam (hung up). The pizza arrives 2 hours and 25 minutes later, we open the pizza and our extra cheese pizza had no cheese on
half of it. That same pizza was over an inch thick and when I bit into it the goo from the raw pizza dough oozed between my teeth. DISGUSTING! I promptly picked up the phone and called to inform them of our extreme disappointedment to which the girl who answered our call replied
"I would let you speak to a manager but none are here". Stay far away from this place, not only could you end up ill from consuming raw dough they obviously have no management around or quality check in place. Do you really want to take your chances? Bummer we had to learn the hard way and in front of our guests. Hope I don't end up sick from this tomorrow!!
Used2BCustomer

Sevierville, TN

#5 Jan 15, 2013
It's the new manager they have there. He pulls pizza's out of the oven while their still white I've seen it. I've even ate a few like that and been nice enough not to say nothing. His name is Shawn, and he's ruined what used to be a good local pizza joint.
Capellis Shut down

Memphis, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Capellis should be shut down...........That is a filthy place with filthy employees and 99% of them drug heads.......Health inspectors need to come in the place
Steve

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Capellis Shut down wrote:
Capellis should be shut down..........That is a filthy place with filthy employees and 99% of them drug heads.......Health inspectors need to come in the place
Call the Health Dept and report it. I bet the professional inspectors don't agree with your ignorant view.
Local

Griffin, GA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
I can remember when you couldn't find a seat there it's sure no problem any more. I guess they survive on the backs of the tourists that order delivery. Lots of local people used to eat there, now not so much. Shawn has run so many people off, by his rude attitude, not being clean and not knowing how to cook. I too have stopped eating there and went down the street to Clabough's for my food when I'm working. Capellis is cheaper but that's the only advantage
Knowing

Sevierville, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the Health Dept and report it. I bet the professional inspectors don't agree with your ignorant view.
Bet he don't either Steve. Obviously the owner is paying someone off because the dump is still in operation.
Local

Greenwood, SC

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I don't know if the food has gotten any better but they sure have a VERY nice looking young lady working up there now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pigeon Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rodrun traffic 8 hr josh18 5
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 20 hr soon enough 1,980
bbq 22 hr bill 5
Is it supposed to rain all weekend during the r... Wed mark1160 4
News Quaker Steak & Lube grills new location in Tenn... Apr 15 weatherman 11
News Used car dealers using car shut-off device (Dec '07) Apr 15 nashville area 213
Mad at God (Feb '12) Apr 12 anonymous 6
More from around the web

Pigeon Forge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]