dollywood's owners
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Elliot

Hollywood, FL

#8 May 16, 2006
I told you forks. Here he is out here with his vicious personal attack again. We all know what his agenda is. This turkey is a 100% pure Sevier County ass wipe.
SheDontOwnDollyw ood

United States

#28 Nov 4, 2006
Kodak Mike wrote:
Before the kids get out here and play their foolish games. I want to say I have reviewed all the posts and find child's play on most of them. I will repeat my first statement, of which I proudly affixed my correct and legal name too. DOLLY DOES NOT OWN DOLLYWOOD. Never has, never will. She is a rented commodity By Hershend Family Entertainment.
www.HFECorp.com They have bribed the local elected public servants and extracted Million and Millions of fools dollars from Sevier County every year. "All the gold in Sevier County is in the Ozark Mountain Bank in Branson Missouri in some body else's name"
Sorry Larry Gatlin Brothers, I could not resist that.
So if all you idiots want to come to Dollywood and get bilked out about $97.00 per person a day, come on down and get in line like the driven cattle you are.
Dolly does not live in Sevier County any more.
She lives in Harleywood,California. She needs to stay close to those Beverly Hills plastic surgeons. At 60, she needs more than a occasional nip and tuck. She needs a monthly slice and dice. She has had so may face lifts that dimple on her chin is really her navel.
Dolly is no friend to Sevier County. It does my heart good to watch the Pigeons doo doo poop on her statue at the Sevier County court house, that she paid for.
Sounds like Pigeon Poop City,Tennessee to me!
I've seen that statue and it sure is UGLY!
Man, that constant TOUR-ON traffic jam in Pigeon Poop City is AWFUL!(a tour-on is half tourist and half moron)
LOL
Pop Quiz

United States

#30 Nov 9, 2006
I could not help but notice Dolly's web site is under construction AGAIN. Ain't that funny! Maybe she is getting another boob job. She has so many face lifts that dimple in her chin is her belly button. What a pig.
Jay

Fort Campbell, TN

#33 Dec 5, 2006
HFE is an operating partner with Dolly Parton in the Dollywood Company, which owns the Dollywood theme park and Dollywood's Splash Country water park, both in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The Dollywood Company is also the largest shareholder in the Dixie Stampede dinner attractions located in Branson, Pigeon Forge, Myrtle Beach and Orlando.
sherry brumett

United States

#48 Aug 21, 2007
How does someone get a personal visit from Dolly my mom's boyfriend is crazy about Dolly his birthday is coming up and my mom will pay to have Dolly meet her boyfriend it would mean so much to them

Since: Aug 07

kodak

#60 Aug 29, 2007
Oh my God this is soooo funny :]
Dolly is a very smart business person ! Can't put a person down for being clever. Funny too . BUT the hype over her here locally is very sour milk...
It seems locals either love her or can't stand her. It doesn't matter she is here to stay ! Whats is it going to be like after she is gone...
Better get you wader boots out :]
Citizen Reporter

Lenoir City, TN

#61 Aug 29, 2007
chesney from kodak wrote:
Oh my God this is soooo funny :]
Dolly is a very smart business person ! Can't put a person down for being clever. Funny too . BUT the hype over her here locally is very sour milk...
It seems locals either love her or can't stand her. It doesn't matter she is here to stay ! Whats is it going to be like after she is gone...
Better get you wader boots out :]
With all due respect, Dolly Parton is a lesbian and does not even live in Sevier County. She was first called a "Jezebel" by her own Grandfather. She is a prostitute that has been pimped out by Porter Wagenor and now The Herschend boys. Sevier County will be much better off without her and the redneck ghetto she has created in Pigeon Forge. If she cared so much about Sevier County she would live here and do something about her white trash bothers and sisters. Her own father stated the she was the "devils daughter" and not his and that he had disowned her years ago. Let's tell the truth and not the fables of misconception to the people!
Citizen Reporter

Lenoir City, TN

#65 Aug 29, 2007
There is a vast difference between the "TRUTH" and rage. The Rage and Hate seems to coming from you every time the truth comes out. Enjoy your love of it. You can not hide the White Caps. Dolly's Homosexuality or the stupidity of the people of Sevier County. They are "ALL PROVABLE TRUTHS". All you got to do to gain respect in the world is tell the truth. We do not hate Dolly, we simply tell the truth about her and you candid opinion falls right in line with ours on more than one points. Here read what you had to say.

You know who is selling the land to the Yankees 1st?
The people that owned it and did not have the knowledge develop it.
**Or maybe, bit@h, they didn't WANT to develop it!! Maybe SOME of the natives, actually love the mountains and scenery and mtn. life, and do not wish to develop their land, and turn it into another Vegas! Maybe they're just selling it, to get AWAY from the hellhole of year round tourism and traffic (road rage). Maybe they're tired of trying to get TO the store, only to stand in line forever, because the dumb Yankee vacationers have nothing better to do than stand around w/their thumbs up the a$$; camp-out in their RVs in WalMart parking lot (totally other topic); and drive like it's their first time on the road.Maybe they're tired of looking up at our (once beautiful) mtns. and seeing subdivisions of cabins hanging off the sides.
As to your comment re: The Russians, polish, ect... that come here to work because they know that there are jobs to be had because the locals are too lazy to do the work.
No...genius, they come here to work, because we let them. They come here temporarily, and stay for good.
I work in a medical office.And did you know that one day while assisting in stitching up a little Russian girl's finger, I asked her, "Are you up to date on your immunizations?" Her reply was,'I dunno'. I then asked, "Before you left Russia, to come to America...did you have ANY shots? Or, do you have an immunization record?" Her reply was,'No. No.' I asked, "No shots? None? Before leaving Russia? Have you had a Tetanus shot, ever?"
Guess what genius? No again.
And regarding the 'locals selling drugs, stealing, welfare, etc.' Read the paper! You DO read the paper, don't you? THat IS why dozens of adults are 'bit@hing' on here, isn't it? Well, do you look at the arrests in the paper, when you're reading it?(Or do you live in Sevier Co.?) If so, you'd know that 90% of the arrests are MExicans, and other immigrants. Come to my work...and see how many 'immigrants'(Mexicans) get welfare.
To the 'Dollywood tickets' thing...I hate Dollywood..and wouldn't care if they gave me tickets. I was simply saying that Sevier Co. NATIVES (lots of them, who ARE hard workers) do not even get discounts. I know lots who've never even been to one show here. THere are, however, a few (and I do mean a few) business owners, who offer 'free' tickets to us....but, not many. I just think it's a crock

Sorry you don't sound like a Dollywood fan either. You are a Yankee Hater and a bigot and in a rage that one has found out the truth and refuses to be quiet about it or cower to your demands. Sorry the Good Ol Boy game is over. The truth will now be openly told, sorry if it hurts!
tom

Nashville, TN

#70 Sep 17, 2007
Sure is alot of hate on here. I agree the traffic is hectic in Pigeon Forge, but so is it in Nashville and any other touriest area that a person goes too. I wonder with the complaints about Dollywood, do the people on here that do not like Dollywood go to theme parks for vacation or do they stay at home? Any theme park that I have been too, the tickets were not cheap and yea there may be alot of yankees coming to the area, but there are just as many going up north to places like Kings Island and Cedar Point in Ohio and there would not be a Ohio or Michigan if it had not been for the people of the south moving there and still moving there.
I have also heard on the local news that the people in Tennessee are the worst drivers, but I have been to Michigan and they drive just as fast there and are rude.
It seems Dolly has several upset, I myself like Dollywood and I like Dolly's music. I can't say anything bad about here due to I don't know her and she has never done anything to me. Maybe people are just unhappy with life and as the old saying goes when you point your finger at someone there are 3 pointing back at you.
peaceoutandallth atjazz

Murfreesboro, TN

#71 Sep 22, 2007
I think Dolly Parton has fogotten where she came from. She claims to be a home-town, down-to-earth girl, who cares about the "little folk". Well, if she cared so much, then why does she charge so much to get into Dollywood, and NOT allow a family to bring their own food and drinks in a cooler, forcing them to buy the over-priced food and drink inside? The last time I went to Dollywood was in 1998, with my 2 teens, and their 2 friends. We got there around 10:30 am, and stayed till 10 pm, and spent most of the day standing in line to ride rides. In all, they got to ride 6 rides!!! I wouldn't go back to Dollywood eveb if they gave my whole family free season passes! Too bad. Dolly is an extremely talented person, but she could care less about the average family who lives from paycheck to paycheck. In my opinion, she is nothing more than a money-hungry hyprocrite! Her hair and boobs aint' the only thing fake about her!!!
unie

United States

#72 Jan 30, 2008
i think that the whole talk here is just bitter grapes dolly is very talented and a very beautiful person anyone who wouldnt like her is just jealous no one draged anyone of you all to go to dollywood. If your hungry and you cant afford the prices in side the park leave your coolers in the car and get your hand stamped and leave. she is a downhome person but because of people like yourselfs she cant come to seiver co. because to many jealous butwipes threatin her and yes she did own dollywood at one time but it was jsut to much stress for her so mr h did step in and take most of it over. she cant help the prices of the tickets of the food its not her job to take care of that. I think that you all is just jealous of her because thats not you alls ass on the billboards. and if your a girl and jealous of dolly its propably because your husband thinks that she is hotter than you!!
someone

Oceana, WV

#73 Jan 30, 2008
unie, thats true, there just jealous, I love dollywood and dolly, there both wonderful, I live in southern west virginia, and me and my family go to pigeon forge tennessee every month, we have season passes and we love it.If people dont like the prices, dont go. get a season pass parkin is free. we love it so much were gonna buy a house down there and go every weekend, who cares if she dont oen it personaly, dont believe everything u hear, dollywood is great, people complain about the prices, get over it, its sociey, fun aint cheap....i love dollywood and dolly
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#74 Jan 30, 2008
unie wrote:
i think that the whole talk here is just bitter grapes dolly is very talented and a very beautiful person anyone who wouldnt like her is just jealous no one draged anyone of you all to go to dollywood. If your hungry and you cant afford the prices in side the park leave your coolers in the car and get your hand stamped and leave. she is a downhome person but because of people like yourselfs she cant come to seiver co. because to many jealous butwipes threatin her and yes she did own dollywood at one time but it was jsut to much stress for her so mr h did step in and take most of it over. she cant help the prices of the tickets of the food its not her job to take care of that. I think that you all is just jealous of her because thats not you alls ass on the billboards. and if your a girl and jealous of dolly its propably because your husband thinks that she is hotter than you!!
95% of the bad talk on here came from one man who has an obsession with making people mad, and trying to defame Dolly. He has been blocked for now and his prior posts have been removed. This should be a less junky place to discuss, Topix.
RodDykes

United States

#75 Jan 30, 2008
Valley Man wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the bad talk on here came from one man who has an obsession with making people mad, and trying to defame Dolly. He has been blocked for now and his prior posts have been removed. This should be a less junky place to discuss, Topix.
AMEN
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#78 Jan 31, 2008
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to break your heart Joel, just making room for more Sever County Truth. There is no such work as "Junky" and your Sevier County Stupid is still showing primate!
You did not make room for anything. Topix removed your filth. Bring it old man. We have proof that what you say does not belong here, that is why they removed your posts. My stupid did not get me erased from Topix, thanx.
RodDykes

Pickens, SC

#79 Jan 31, 2008
Primate,hmmm. You're so funny.
RodDykes

Pickens, SC

#80 Jan 31, 2008
Mikey i'm glad your back, it's fun to read your posts, you should do stand up.
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#82 Jan 31, 2008
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
"My stupid did not get me erased" So Joel just what did your STUPID get you? It looks like a Sevier embarrassment to me!
You are funny like a 7th grader! You did not erase those posts. They were offensive and removed by Topix! You think that you are slick? A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind. Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing
Seek the Truth

Kansas City, MO

#83 Feb 25, 2008
How about we simply look at the incorporation papers in Nashville that have been in place since 1985. Dollywood is a partnership between Dolly Parton Enterprises, of which Dolly is the sole owner and Silver Dollar City Corporation (Now Herschend Family Entertainment) The percentages are not listed but the rest is public record. Clearly that means she is an owner.
Brenda

Antioch, TN

#84 Feb 27, 2008
Seek the Truth wrote:
How about we simply look at the incorporation papers in Nashville that have been in place since 1985. Dollywood is a partnership between Dolly Parton Enterprises, of which Dolly is the sole owner and Silver Dollar City Corporation (Now Herschend Family Entertainment) The percentages are not listed but the rest is public record. Clearly that means she is an owner.
Who really cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pigeon Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 4 hr cougar pride 2,213
gary andre 7 hr maybe 2
Adult Fun in Gatlinburg (Sep '08) 8 hr The Dane 100
News Tennessee Court Highlights Ability Of Private C... Aug 27 mark 1
Russian Prostutes in PF (Nov '11) Aug 27 vol21 34
Mountain Melodies Inn Aug 25 Rob Petrie 9
Beware of Skye Realty Aug 24 Bambam 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pigeon Forge Mortgages