last trip there

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 23, 2013
It absolutely amazes me at how they let people act in public during rod runs.It is embarrassing knowing that a few decent people do go there for the cars and have to be exposed to this indecent behavior.What kind of name does that give Tennessee when people come from other states and see this.This was my first and last trip there.Just about every female there act like dogs in heat hanging out of trucks and exposing their bare breasts right in the middle of the street.The police and troopers were everywhere and it seemed like they were pulling people over for things such as seatbelt law.I know they could have got a few for indecent exposure.Not to mention all the drunks.I think if there going to allow this to go on it shouldnt be called Rod Runs but tits,tires,and tennessee trash time !!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 23, 2013
last trip there wrote:
It absolutely amazes me at how they let people act in public during rod runs.It is embarrassing knowing that a few decent people do go there for the cars and have to be exposed to this indecent behavior.What kind of name does that give Tennessee when people come from other states and see this.This was my first and last trip there.Just about every female there act like dogs in heat hanging out of trucks and exposing their bare breasts right in the middle of the street.The police and troopers were everywhere and it seemed like they were pulling people over for things such as seatbelt law.I know they could have got a few for indecent exposure.Not to mention all the drunks.I think if there going to allow this to go on it shouldnt be called Rod Runs but tits,tires,and tennessee trash time !!!
That was mostly Yankees who come south for the rod run and don't know how to act around good southern folk.
last trip there

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Al Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
That was mostly Yankees who come south for the rod run and don't know how to act around good southern folk.
Your probably right about the yankee part but actually I am from campbell county and I thought we had some crazy people here until going over there.They are ways to have fun that doesn't require the guys to get dog drunk and throw up over the motel balconies and for the girls to act like a bunch of unleashed whores.
powerstrokin aint easy

Cookeville, TN

#4 Apr 27, 2013
well thanks for calling us "unleashed whores" since you're posting about "every female there" and the trucks, sweetheart. not every girl was hanging their titties out of trucks, actually i didn't see the first girl do such. most of us were laughing at the guys who were asking! so maybe, just maybe, you need to back up and get your facts straight! you're probably the same person with campbell county tags who flipped me off and called me "a fooking biotch" for the HIDs in my powerstroke! sorry bout blinding ya, i was trying to keep you from having to see all that "indecent exposure" ;)
powerstrokin aint easy

Cookeville, TN

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Al Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
& yes, most of the idiots who were acting a fool had New York, Pennsylvania, & West Virginia tags... all the homestate folks were acting like they had a lil bit of sense... not like the onse dragracing their out-of-state-tagged Nissan Stanzas with their braless, toothless, unkempt hooker who were ASKING the guys they saw for beads!:)
last trip there

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2013
powerstrokin aint easy wrote:
well thanks for calling us "unleashed whores" since you're posting about "every female there" and the trucks, sweetheart. not every girl was hanging their titties out of trucks, actually i didn't see the first girl do such. most of us were laughing at the guys who were asking! so maybe, just maybe, you need to back up and get your facts straight! you're probably the same person with campbell county tags who flipped me off and called me "a fooking biotch" for the HIDs in my powerstroke! sorry bout blinding ya, i was trying to keep you from having to see all that "indecent exposure" ;)
If u will NOTICE I said JUST ABOUT EVERY female ...NOT EVERY !!! my daughter and I went and we kept ours in the cups !! and if you were there Sat night U would have seen alot we were simply walking down the street and some saggy titted whore pulls her shirt up to her throat right in front of us on the sidewalk to get a valuable set of 99 cent beads from some freak beside her not to mention the slut who pulled up beside us and ask my husband for beads until she made a ass of herself and didnt see me with him.As far as you thinking I called u a name I didnt unless u were one of the whores who deserved it and as far as HID lights I have a set on my mustang and my daughter has them on her eclipse and I love them !!! Im sure your powerstroke is nice and hopefully you were there for the same reason as us to see the nice vehicles people have put money in time in Im just saying it shouldnt have been ruined by a bunch of trash and it will most likely be my last trip.
last trip there

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 28, 2013
powerstrokin aint easy wrote:
<quoted text>
& yes, most of the idiots who were acting a fool had New York, Pennsylvania, & West Virginia tags... all the homestate folks were acting like they had a lil bit of sense... not like the onse dragracing their out-of-state-tagged Nissan Stanzas with their braless, toothless, unkempt hooker who were ASKING the guys they saw for beads!:)
yes ur right .. when females are in heat they will come from everywhere..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pigeon Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exotic Pets in Sevierville-ANIMAL CREULTY (Nov '11) 3 hr Anonymous 53
accident 6 hr smiley 1
holstons Kitchen (Mar '13) 16 hr Sjhaynes 17
water department no extentions (Sep '13) 17 hr DirtyFrank 31
Pigeon Forge police department Sat Louis 3
Long term rental 2015 Sat MeganB2014 1
long term rentals? (Jan '10) Sat MeganB2014 30
Pigeon Forge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web