T.S. Wiley Showcases The Wiley Protocol Bio-Mimedic,...

There are 2 comments on the Jan 19, 2008, Medical News Today story titled T.S. Wiley Showcases The Wiley Protocol Bio-Mimedic,.... In it, Medical News Today reports that:

“Natural hormones are not bio-mimedic unless the body can recognize them as hormones, and they are not considered restoration unless what has been lost is truly restored”

T.S. Wiley Showcases The Wiley Protocol Bio-Mimedic, Bio-Identical Hormone Restoration Therapy At The Integrative Healthcare Symposium Main Category: Pharma Industry / Biotech Industry Also Included In: ... via Medical News Today

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News Today.

EDWARD MEDINA

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Jan 29, 2008
WILEY PROTOCOL IS DANGEROUS. I LIKE BHRT BUT NOT AT HER OUTRAGEOUS DOSES. SHE HAS NO DEGREE IN ANYTHING. SHE HAS NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND. SHE HAS NO RESEARCH TO BACK UP HER DOSAGES. SHE IS A FRAUD.
THERE ARE GOOD PRACTITIONERS THAT PRACTICE BHRT. I DO NOT RECOMMEND PRACTITIONERS THAT PRACTICE WILEY PROTOCOL. T.S. WILEY HAS BRAINWASHED THEM.
Tyrone
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piffard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19-year old dies in car accident (Aug '09) 8 hr Catherine misses you 26
News Mt. Morris man facing burglary, arson charges Apr 12 AubreyIsLesbian 1
Review: Pittsford Management Inc Mar '15 shauna riccione 1
Family court (Dec '11) Mar '15 Anonymous1945 41
News Gordon W. Davis Mar '15 Agree 2
News Cuomo kicks off 'Fight For Fair Pay' campaign i... Mar '15 MAYORDYSASTER 3
News Man arrested, license suspended 20 times Feb '15 BwaHawHawDbag 2
More from around the web

Piffard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE