Frost Ridge, complying with court ord...

Frost Ridge, complying with court order, announces change of venue for June 7 show

There are 4 comments on the The Batavian story from May 31, 2014, titled Frost Ridge, complying with court order, announces change of venue for June 7 show. In it, The Batavian reports that:

As you may know, a preliminary injunction has been issued against amplified outdoor concerts at Frost Ridge at this time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Batavian.

sunshine

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 3, 2014
I am curious if all of the concerts are moved for the summer. Is there a refund that we can get if we do not wish to go off grounds to a concert and camp. I purposely buy the weekend pass so I can sit in my site and enjoy music and buy my own beer. Other wise why would I spend so much money on a ticket it. Can we bring beer with us to the fire hall? Does anyone know this.
Jerry Jordan

Wappingers Falls, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Wait a minute is this the same campgrounds that had the Leroy fire dept come down to the campgrounds for the kids? also a boot collection for the fire dept?.I also with many from the campgrounds spend a lot of money in Leroy. The security is so great at the concerts,there is very seldom a major problem,and never a police issue.The owners Dave and Greg go all out to make it a safe and enjoyable time to be enjoyed by the young and the old.
sunshine

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Same site and yes you are correct it is not a concern accept to the one neigbor who is jealous of the money they are now making....really
sunshine

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 28, 2014
Every time I go to Frostridge Campground I am treated so kindly like I was staying at a five star hotel. I actually had the pleasure of going recently and again had an awesome time. I am very pleased that the campground is upstanding and their word is everything, you dont find that a lot today. we all had a good time and look forward to going back. THANK YOU FROSTRIDGE FOR STANDING STRONG AND STILL BEING FAIR AND COURTEOUS. WHOOT WHOOT GOOD TIME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piffard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Dec 3 amwaysux 30
News Law and Order: Former resident of Le Roy and Pa... Oct '16 greyso 1
News Charity benefit for Mike Walker of Le Roy start... Sep '16 6grandman 1
News Building Contractor Guilty of Fraud (Sep '09) Jul '16 josephbarkley 12
Family court (Dec '11) Jun '16 nikki t 47
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Mar '11 geo 11
Heather Castrechino (Jan '11) Jan '11 Looking for 1

Piffard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piffard Mortgages