Beatdown in York Over MONEYAuthoritie...

Beatdown in York Over MONEYAuthorities arrest three

There are 1 comment on the WYSL story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Beatdown in York Over MONEYAuthorities arrest three. In it, WYSL reports that:

Deputies arrested three people Saturday in York over missing money. Deputies say 18-year-old Shane Scaccia and 29-year-old Kris Ruda from Piffard assaulted the person they thought took the money. via WYSL

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYSL.

shane scaccia

West Henrietta, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2007
i thought the kid was my friend, and he robbed me for $1000. and i even gave the kid an hour to just fess up and he still wouldn't so finally i let my anger control me and i hit him a few times and then he admitted to it and gave me my money back and then called the sheriff's on me for assault. what a wonderful job livingston countie's finest is doing:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piffard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Building Contractor Guilty of Fraud (Sep '09) Jul 28 josephbarkley 12
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
News Some consumers boycotting Barilla over homosexu... (Sep '13) Jul '16 josephbarkley 22
Family court (Dec '11) Jun '16 nikki t 47
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels (Feb '16) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 5
News Batavia PD announces annual awards May '16 Rick Jibbity 1
Lets Get Dennis Cohen out (Jan '14) Apr '16 Proudmom 12

Piffard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piffard Mortgages