A Mount Morris Police Sergeant injured Geneseo crash

A Mount Morris Police Officer is in the hospital tonight after a serious car crash in Geneseo. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tom

Tampa, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2009
i hope hes doing fine
eastsider

Geneva, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2009
The headline would not be anywhere as interesting if it stated "...Off Duty.." assifer. Were alcohol or drugs involved? We'll never hear!
upset

Webster, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2009
when off duty police are involved, it should be investigated by a group not involved with the police force

maybe he did just fall asleep behind the wheel

but it makes you really wonder how many of those cases of off duty cops falling asleep at the wheel were really situations where they passed out in a drunk state or some other state of intoxication

and i dont mean internal affairs

a separate citizen group to investigate would be the best case scenario involving incidents with police
Former MM Res

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2009
ALL THE BEST TOO YOU, HOPE TO SEE BACK POLICE FORCE IN MOUNT MORRIS,
Anan

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2009
He wasn't driving the driver was not a Police Officer the passenger was. So what is there to investigate? Nothing.
nyssucks

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2009
im sure alcohol was involved but the livingston county sheriffs department will cover it up, it wont be the first time. mignimi has been suspended from mmpd twice that i know of. they should get more details.
NJJ

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 25, 2009
nyssucks wrote:
im sure alcohol was involved but the livingston county sheriffs department will cover it up, it wont be the first time. mignimi has been suspended from mmpd twice that i know of. they should get more details.
HE WAS NOT THE DRIVER SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER!!!!!!!NOTHING TO COVER UP ON HIS BEHALF READ THE ARTICLE INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING SOUNDS LIKE A CRIMINAL WITH AN AXE TO GRIND
Bobby Hill

Florence, CO

#9 Oct 25, 2009
Jesus Christ, don;t you people read the article before you post? The cop wasn't even driving the damn car!
nyssucks

Rochester, NY

#10 Oct 25, 2009
who cares who was driving, i know alcohol was involved and they were coming back from a night out in rochester. you would think that the cop would know better, but they thought they are above the law. they were drinking that afternoon.
Previous DWI Victim

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 25, 2009
No he wasn't driving but it should still be fully investigated & both tested for alcohol & drugs!
sue

Rochester, NY

#12 Oct 25, 2009
Bobby Hill wrote:
Jesus Christ, don;t you people read the article before you post? The cop wasn't even driving the damn car!
lol your right
Mary

Henrietta, NY

#13 Oct 25, 2009
All accidents should be investigated. Why point the finger to the driver or the passenger until an investigation????
Friend of the family

Naples, NY

#15 Oct 25, 2009
How do you know that they were drinking that afternoon???? were you with them???? If so them why are you criticizing them so much? And if not then why point fingers? People like you are ridiculous! is is such a shame that people have to point fingers...just remember when you point your finger at someone there are 3 pointing back at you! My prayers are with this family! It doesnt matter how it happened and why, thats the family's business. It just matters that they are alive and are in good care!!!!
a concerned citizen

Rochester, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2009
Friend of the family wrote:
How do you know that they were drinking that afternoon???? were you with them???? If so them why are you criticizing them so much? And if not then why point fingers? People like you are ridiculous! is is such a shame that people have to point fingers...just remember when you point your finger at someone there are 3 pointing back at you! My prayers are with this family! It doesnt matter how it happened and why, thats the family's business. It just matters that they are alive and are in good care!!!!
I have to agree with "Friend of the Family" --- Thank you for your post!! Our hearts are with the friends of family of Kenny!!
a concerned citizen

Rochester, NY

#17 Oct 25, 2009
nyssucks wrote:
It sounds like "NYSSUCKS" should move outta New York!!!!!!! As a resident of Liv Co I am very proud of the job that Sgt Mignemi does and the Liv Co Sheriffs Office. My heart goes out to Mignemi's friends and family and hope he has a speedy recovery!!

"NYSSUCKS" we probably could get some people to donate money to get you a one way plane ticket outta here!!!
bub

Rochester, NY

#18 Oct 25, 2009
i hope both heal fast however ,the same investigation should take place as would take place with any other accident at that time of the day with serious injuries involved
No_Justice

Troy, NY

#19 Oct 25, 2009
Previous DWI Victim - why should a passenger have to be tested for drugs and/or alcohol? What does it have to do with the crash?
Opinionated

Pittsford, NY

#20 Oct 25, 2009
Prayers are with both families. May they both heal and soon.
nyssucks

Rochester, NY

#22 Oct 25, 2009
friend of the family, and concerned citizen you live away from mt morris, you have no clue, this is a guy thats a waste of tax payers money, when it comes out youll see!@
nyssucks

Rochester, NY

#23 Oct 25, 2009
his girlfriend visits a well known drug house quite often, but the mmpd doesnt care-what a joke this village is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piffard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court (Dec '11) Dec 3 Heart Broke Mother 38
Phyliss Joubert and The Glory Gospel Singers He... Nov '14 Ricardo Benet 1
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Spontaneous combustion destroyed NY grain plant Nov '14 ConcedingAssini 1
City Harvest bash raises $1.4 million to fight ... Nov '14 Gary 1
Avon man sues police over excessive force with ... (Jan '08) Oct '14 talon1104 14
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Mar '11 geo 11
Piffard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Piffard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Piffard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Piffard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:10 am PST