Man Found Dead on Road in Marion

Full story: R News 12
It happened Sunday morning on Skinner Road in the town of Marion. Police said Peter Ververs, 23, of Marion was found dead alongside the road. Full Story
susan ververs

Mcallen, TX

#1 Dec 6, 2006
pictures
susan ververs

Mcallen, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2006
want and article
too susan

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2007
susan ververs wrote:
want and article
no words can express my sorrow at your loss so i cant begin to imagine how you feel. but knowing you feel badly makes me feel bad too so i can only pray and wish the best for you... love always...
arley

Penn Yan, NY

#4 May 17, 2008
pete you will be forever missed you were like a big brother to me a day doesnt fo by that i dont think of you !!
Mom

Largo, FL

#5 Oct 22, 2009
Pete I will always have a hole in my heart. I miss you so much. Your beautyful daughter has your eyes, love for the outdoors and zest for life. I love you MOM
gene

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Mom wrote:
Pete I will always have a hole in my heart. I miss you so much. Your beautyful daughter has your eyes, love for the outdoors and zest for life. I love you MOM
I'd like to see you again some day.
gene

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 22, 2010
Can we talk.
Cathie

Geneva, NY

#8 Dec 1, 2010
Mom wrote:
we all do aunt sue... he has Grandpa now <3
Cathie

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2011
My heart still aches <3 You would be so proud of you're namesake this week he taught himself houte to ride a two wheeler <3
Cathie

Macedon, NY

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Still miss you Cuz... it's fall now it's "that time of year" I will always miss you most this time of year but I'm thinking the deer feel a little safer <3 Love you <3
Summer

Victor, NY

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Sitting here watching TV just thinking. I Miss You Pete. Thank You So Much for being there When Mackenzie Was Born. She is almost Ten now.
Cathie

United States

#12 Tuesday Oct 21
Pete I went had lunch at the cemetery the other day... I'll never stop missing you! Haleigh made you the most beautiful pumpkin love you till we meet again &#128150;&#128150; &#128150;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piffard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court (Dec '11) Wed Barryd1968 34
Le Roy man pleads guilty to making crystal meth... (Mar '12) Sep '14 marcozpolo 5
Law and Order: Le Roy man accused of illegal en... Sep '14 RFCBF 1
Central New York Remembers 9/11 With Memorials ... Sep '14 Hail H 3
Adoptees deserve to have rights to records (Apr '08) Aug '14 jik 36
12 SUNY colleges will get heroin antidote Aug '14 Derka Der 4
Fans happy to see their favorite band in return... Aug '14 patty 1
Piffard Dating
Find my Match

Piffard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Piffard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Piffard

Personal Finance