Newaygo deputy faces sex charge for 2...

Newaygo deputy faces sex charge for 2002 incident

There are 244 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Newaygo deputy faces sex charge for 2002 incident. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A deputy sheriff with the Newaygo County Sheriff's Department was arrested and arraigned on a criminal sexual conduct charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Rover

AOL

#1 Jul 31, 2008
Just another example of how rampant heterosexuality is destroying the moral fiber of our country. These people should be placed on an island where they can fornicate at will and experience the wrath of God! This immoral lifestyle leads to infedelity, unwanted pregnancies, abortion, spousal abuse, NASCAR and an alarming divorce rate. I pray for the rotting souls of these abominations of God!

rval3

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jul 31, 2008
From AUGUST of 2002???
TIMELY

Gallipolis, OH

#3 Jul 31, 2008
2002, give me a break!!!!!!!!!!
internet troll

Gallipolis, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Rover wrote:
Just another example of how rampant heterosexuality is destroying the moral fiber of our country. These people should be placed on an island where they can fornicate at will and experience the wrath of God! This immoral lifestyle leads to infedelity, unwanted pregnancies, abortion, spousal abuse, NASCAR and an alarming divorce rate. I pray for the rotting souls of these abominations of God!
Funniest thing I have read in a long time! LOL!

All of us straight guys aren't so bad.
Mary

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2008
Rover wrote:
What in the H-LL does NASCAR have to do with it????
I don't even like it, but you must be some kind of a nutcase to think that!!!!!
whiner

Deerfield, IL

#7 Jul 31, 2008
maybe he was supposed to shun the lug nuts
jim

Zeeland, MI

#8 Jul 31, 2008
Rover wrote:
That is great. Sound like some people don't get sarcastic humor though.
always

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#9 Jul 31, 2008
Innocent until proven guilty
RoscoeD

Portage, MI

#10 Jul 31, 2008
Well, since channel 8 and Wood tv are obviously showing censorship in not publishing any of my last 6 quotes, although none of them were defaming or harmful to anyone. I will say the guy who thinks all heterosexuals need to be confined to an island? What on earth is that all about?
Hmmmmm

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2008
Batch37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>He touched a woman.
If you read it closey-- it says heterosexual, not homosexual... and there is quite a differece you hetero!:)
Bryan

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Jul 31, 2008
wow...I guess I will cancel my internal bulk email promoting National Touch-A-Coworker Day.
Give me a break

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Jul 31, 2008
Are you serious, from 2002!!!! Guess her therapist helped her "recall" it only six years later. What a crock of crap this is.
Wally Walker

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Jul 31, 2008
Is he related to the used care dealer in Kentwood?

Bookem' Dano LOL

Since: Jul 08

North of GR

#15 Jul 31, 2008
rval3 wrote:
From AUGUST of 2002???
I agree....what took so long? Was the complaint filed in 2002?
KRB

Allendale, MI

#16 Jul 31, 2008
I wonder if it got her out of a ticket. It is Newaygo.
Someones Mama

Madison, WI

#17 Jul 31, 2008
Rover wrote:
Me thinks someone's been watching too much Telledaga Nights :)
doofus

Austell, GA

#18 Jul 31, 2008
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the H-LL does NASCAR have to do with it????
I don't even like it, but you must be some kind of a nutcase to think that!!!!!
Uh, Mary, it's called humor...
tom

Fowlerville, MI

#19 Jul 31, 2008
just a thought here but what if he pulled her over for lets say speeding and she exsposed herself to him and he touched her
is he guilty or innasint
LawMichigander

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Jul 31, 2008
He's a pretty hot officer though, I'l give him that. Is there a photo of the woman, maybe she should be grateful?
WHATEVR

Dublin, OH

#21 Jul 31, 2008
Personally knowing this family, give me a break! 6 yrs later! Give it up chic! We are on your side Bob!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cal Deitz Real Estate (Nov '08) Jan '16 REMEMBERWHATBUSHDID 15
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond (Jan '15) Oct '15 MOMlosed 2
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '15 Bad at one time 22
News Caught on tape: man beats dogs (Mar '08) Feb '15 Charles Woodard jr 155
stepping down (Apr '14) Jan '15 SCUM WATCH 2015 2
cedar springs mobile estates (Jan '12) Dec '14 loser 26
News SpartanNash closing Family Fare store in Cedar ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Linda DeKlein 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierson Mortgages