cedar springs mobile estates

Posted in the Pierson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disabled woman bullied

Caledonia, MI

#1 Jan 21, 2012
trailer park residents angela VanWingen and john kessler accused a man of stealing a web camera off their portch in 2010 and on thursday jan 19,2011 the accused mr phil woerpel in the 63rd district court in front of a jury trial was found Not Guilty they made false police reports,mr woerpels mother who is disabled was being bullied by several neighbors,the police dept did nothing to protect or help his mother,who was constantly theretened
she was nice

Caledonia, MI

#2 Jan 24, 2012
poor lady
curious

Caledonia, MI

#3 Jan 25, 2012
that guy was yelling screaming at her all the time
omg

Caledonia, MI

#4 Jan 25, 2012
nice mugshots
Scum Watch 2012

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2012
wow, it never seems to amaze me the amount of jerry springer like tendancies that come from that patricular trailer park. But I do know that the people who run the place are very...uhm well respectable is not the word. Either way bad management allows people to be treated this way. But they can try and drag the few great people in the mud with them. Misery loves company!!!
curious

Caledonia, MI

#6 Jan 27, 2012
is their any way to find out exactly how many times she called the police to her home, and how many times the neighbors called on her ? seems to me their is a way to find that info out.any ideas
concerned

Caledonia, MI

#7 Jan 28, 2012
why did the prosicuters office pick up the false theft of a camera?????????? but ignore her case,a over 6 ft tall man thraetened to whip her butt and the police officer asked her what do you want me to do about it . and did not even have a conversation with him,what is right and fair or even close to justice
The Defendant

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2012
Yes I was accused of stealing a camera. Yes I did go to a jury trail. In a court in front of a jury I defended myself against the Prosicutor. I was found not guilty. It was a long process of pre trial, and jury selection. Yet another meeting with the prosicutor. Who in return thought the statements he had would have me convicted. There were 5 witnesses availible. Out of all of them the one I wish I could have cross examened didn't show up because he knew that his statements. I mean his story, it proved it was nothing but a retalitory effort to make me suffer before I moved. Which thier friends and them noticed. They noticed alot about me, see they would come and bang on my trailer but never be on my property when we would go out to see what was going on. They think they terrorized me. Funny thing about the whole situation is this. The only suffering I delt with was my mothers. Her stress by having to live next to such horrible neibors. Stress of my daughter crying because grandma is crying alot. It's sad when a four year old fears for thier grandmothers life. When you can't feel safe in your own home, is when you have to finaly have enough and leave. When in reality the fruadulent ones and the liars should have been gone way before any of this ever started. I feel like the other suffering to me was time away from my family to have to seek justice. It was given somewhat on that day. But bieng unable to find a job for 8 months because you have a warrant you didn't even know about. Well if I could have that time back to recoup things, well maybee I wouldn't had to volenteer for soo much overtime to pull myself out of debt. Also the whole time putting myself through college!! I am just happy the ones i love are safe and I proved that even when it looks like the cards are stacked against you. Truth prevails all!!!
cedar springs METH estate

Caledonia, MI

#9 Feb 5, 2012
all hail your drug queen.....
Nice Pitcure

Caledonia, MI

#10 Feb 10, 2012
omg wrote:
nice mugshots
THIEFS,THIEFS lying THIEFS,THIEFS,THIEFS,THIEFS
realy

Caledonia, MI

#11 Feb 11, 2012
ugly
Cowards

Caledonia, MI

#12 Feb 16, 2012
The Defendant wrote:
Yes I was accused of stealing a camera. Yes I did go to a jury trail. In a court in front of a jury I defended myself against the Prosicutor. I was found not guilty. It was a long process of pre trial, and jury selection. Yet another meeting with the prosicutor. Who in return thought the statements he had would have me convicted. There were 5 witnesses availible. Out of all of them the one I wish I could have cross examened didn't show up because he knew that his statements. I mean his story, it proved it was nothing but a retalitory effort to make me suffer before I moved. Which thier friends and them noticed. They noticed alot about me, see they would come and bang on my trailer but never be on my property when we would go out to see what was going on. They think they terrorized me. Funny thing about the whole situation is this. The only suffering I delt with was my mothers. Her stress by having to live next to such horrible neibors. Stress of my daughter crying because grandma is crying alot. It's sad when a four year old fears for thier grandmothers life. When you can't feel safe in your own home, is when you have to finaly have enough and leave. When in reality the fruadulent ones and the liars should have been gone way before any of this ever started. I feel like the other suffering to me was time away from my family to have to seek justice. It was given somewhat on that day. But bieng unable to find a job for 8 months because you have a warrant you didn't even know about. Well if I could have that time back to recoup things, well maybee I wouldn't had to volenteer for soo much overtime to pull myself out of debt. Also the whole time putting myself through college!! I am just happy the ones i love are safe and I proved that even when it looks like the cards are stacked against you. Truth prevails all!!!
WINNING,WINNING
Cowards

Caledonia, MI

#13 Feb 17, 2012
disabled woman bullied wrote:
trailer park residents angela VanWingen and john kessler accused a man of stealing a web camera off their portch in 2010 and on thursday jan 19,2011 the accused mr phil woerpel in the 63rd district court in front of a jury trial was found Not Guilty they made false police reports,mr woerpels mother who is disabled was being bullied by several neighbors,the police dept did nothing to protect or help his mother,who was constantly theretened
HELLO
Cowards

Caledonia, MI

#14 Feb 18, 2012
Cowards wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO
hi
got the audio

Caledonia, MI

#15 Mar 1, 2012
cedar springs METH estate wrote:
all hail your drug queen.....
Drug QUEEN StAcY
Videos will be shown very

Caledonia, MI

#16 Apr 6, 2012
youtube
eyes

Caledonia, MI

#17 Apr 10, 2012
you liar you lied in court
concerned

Caledonia, MI

#18 Apr 26, 2012
god will deal with you all
got the video

Caledonia, MI

#19 Jul 6, 2012
ready for your close ups
coal miners daughter

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Scum watch 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '15 Bad at one time 22
News Caught on tape: man beats dogs (Mar '08) Feb '15 Charles Woodard jr 155
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond Jan '15 Cierra Hewartson 1
stepping down (Apr '14) Jan '15 SCUM WATCH 2015 2
News SpartanNash closing Family Fare store in Cedar ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Linda DeKlein 1
News Parents Voice Concerns Over School Bus Stop; Di... (May '14) May '14 Lisa Briggs 1
News After 'dark chocolate' slur, Cedar Springs man ... (Apr '12) Aug '12 no sprinkles 5
More from around the web

Pierson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]