Widening bribery case reaches Crow Creek tribal chairman

Full story: ArgusLeader.com

The chairman of the Crow Creek Sioux Tribe has been indicted on four counts of bribery in a case that already has snared three other tribal officials.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Crow Creek Elder

Platte, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Judged:

What about all this tribal land these corrupt jerks control? They got that land only because of the tribal council positions they held and voted for themselves. Tens of thousands of dollars will be going into their bank accounts in a few days. The lease checks will be sent out at the end of October. Even though they will be in prison, they are still stealing from us tribal members. Everybody in the tribe is entitled to that money because it's all of our land. It shouldn't go to just a handful of corrupt tribal politicians. Where is the justice in that? Too many of our little children are going to bed hungry and cold while the crooks and their families are very comfortable and well fed.

Also, the reason Brenden Johnson (US Attorney) recused himself is because Duane Big Eagle's daughter (Marlys) is married to an FBI agent and she is probably working for the feds (under cover). That puts the South Dakota US Attorney in an awkward position to be prosecuting her father (Duane BE).
Crow Creek Agency

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

These lands taken through corrupt deals should be returned to the tribe or to their rightful owners,,,
Reienstate Blood Quantums on all Tribal Land transactions,
In the Future, Tribal leaders need to protect their peoples lands.
Thier Lands.
( FBI willingly :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pierre Discussions

Search the Pierre Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
My Voice: Officials chose handout instead of ha... (Aug '10) Mar 26 Doralyn 2
Blog: Lawmaker proposes bill that would allow t... Feb '14 MikeF 114
SB75 To Prohibit Cities From Banning Dog Breeds Jan '14 Mark 1
Barth: Stronger DUI response needed Jan '14 realist 2
South Dakota's Crow Creek Sioux chairman faces ... (Oct '10) Dec '13 longhair 44
find se x tonight in your town free! (Sep '13) Dec '13 dillon 2
Gregg Family Reunion (Aug '13) Aug '13 Incestry 2
•••
•••
•••
Pierre Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pierre Jobs

•••
•••