Former South Dakota tech chief takes ...

Former South Dakota tech chief takes Minneapolis job

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Former South Dakota tech chief takes Minneapolis job. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

State government's longtime technology expert has taken a similar job in Minneapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“Charity is a Personal Choice”

Since: Mar 08

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 4, 2011
I'll bet he gets a huge raise to offset the property taxes, income taxes and sales taxes he'll have to pay.....

Since: Aug 09

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Going from the head of IT for the State of South Dakota to the head of Minneapolis. I hope he can handle running something that much bigger.

That's like going from being a gas station manager to the CEO of SuperAmerica.
community conversations

Blue Earth, MN

#3 Feb 4, 2011
GB Fan wrote:
I'll bet he gets a huge raise to offset the property taxes, income taxes and sales taxes he'll have to pay.....
You forgot Road (fuel) Tax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Richard Opper, Montana DPHHS dir., can't und... Tue Don Birkholz 1
moveing 2 perrie (Jul '10) Aug '16 Samj 3
News Cross-Country Honor Guard For Civil Wara Aug '16 manderscheid jacq... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '16 america first 13
Sex Identity Reality is Not Determined By Feelings (Mar '16) Mar '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Welfare Drug Test Bill To Be Introduced In Pierre (Jan '16) Jan '16 concerned for our... 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in the Pierre who are w... (Mar '13) Nov '15 Well 2

Pierre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierre Mortgages