S.D. lawmakers reject controversial f...

S.D. lawmakers reject controversial fetus protection bill

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 17, 2011, titled S.D. lawmakers reject controversial fetus protection bill. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A bill that critics said could provide a "license to kill" abortion doctors in South Dakota was overwhelmingly rejected Thursday by lawmakers after the sponsor agreed that current state law already protects pregnant women from prosecution for killing someone to protect their unborn child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

WI here I come

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 17, 2011
As a conservative, I find this wrong. Republicans are going too far with religion trying to use it as the sheild in all they do.
Goverment should NOT be involved in you life! THey need to get us back to a free country where we can decide for ourselves right from wrong, and if we are wrong, then we will pay the consiquences when we get to the other side.
I have always found it interesting that Dems are for killing before you are born, and Republicans are for killing you after you are born in war...
HARDWORKINGWHITE GUY

Sisseton, SD

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Take that Gibson chick to Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moveing 2 perrie (Jul '10) Aug '16 Samj 3
News Cross-Country Honor Guard For Civil Wara Aug '16 manderscheid jacq... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '16 america first 13
Sex Identity Reality is Not Determined By Feelings (Mar '16) Mar '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Welfare Drug Test Bill To Be Introduced In Pierre (Jan '16) Jan '16 concerned for our... 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in the Pierre who are w... (Mar '13) Nov '15 Well 2
News Leaders To Talk With State About Hilger's Gulch... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Interested Minnes... 1

Pierre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierre Mortgages