Demo strategist will not challenge He...

Demo strategist will not challenge Herseth Sandlin

There are 1 comment on the KOTA-TV Rapid City story from Mar 22, 2010, titled Demo strategist will not challenge Herseth Sandlin. In it, KOTA-TV Rapid City reports that:

Rep. Stephanie Herseth Sandlin PIERRE, S.D. _ A top Democratic political strategist says he has decided not to challenge Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOTA-TV Rapid City.

Mark Marcotte

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Too bad Mr. Hillenbrand isn't running. I would have voted for him. I won't support Rep. Herseth-Sandlin now that she has shown her true colors. I think she lacks the intestinal fortitude it takes to stand up to her opponents and do what is right for the country. She simply is too afraid of losing the independent and moderate Republican vote in South Dakota and is looking out for her own political rear end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
News Wayward shot costs Esko hunter vision in one eye (Nov '10) Mar '17 Over under 5
News Polygamous sect leader says he's not guilty of ... (Dec '16) Feb '17 MeSo 3
News Former Gillette man to change plea in trooper s... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Concerned citizen 1
South Dakota Political Corruption (Feb '17) Feb '17 Stop them 1
Dr Richard Opper, Montana DPHHS dir., can't und... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
moveing 2 perrie (Jul '10) Aug '16 Samj 3

Pierre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pierre Mortgages